View Poll Results: Nerf 'dodge' like I'm loco...

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! Are you kidding me?

43 93.48%
  • Okay.... but I'm gonna be mad about it.

1 2.17%
  • Wait?! WHAT?! I think many people will complain. Many. People.

0 0%
  • NO!!! NEVER!!! I'm way too attached to 'dodge' ...and how fair it is. FAIR! I said it.

2 4.35%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dodgepocalypse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I'd say just nerf dodge on magor a bit and give birds more health! BRING BIRDS BACK AGAIN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It's all good! Love having a spirited forum discussion after my holiday. Nothing gets the blood flowing like a good PvP talk with PL Players!!! :-)

Today's efforts have included: dodge nerf on items, dodge nerf in statistic modifiers, changes to certain class skill cooldowns, and a few other odds and ends (that I've done in part, based on the epic forum posts referenced here).

Here's to an exciting 2017, my friends!!!
    While you at it buff warat 2h sword more please it need be faster or atleast more hit ty)). Cause it still suck so bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

hi i join town except there are 4 bought acc goas flaming eachother

pls make lockable so i dont have to hear that

thx

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

hi i join town except there are 4 bought acc goas flaming eachother

pls make lockable so i dont have to hear that

thx
    nothing lasts forever

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And please, Cinco, do something with l40 and l71 bears. Specially at 71, its enough for bear to beck stomp to kill my mage. And as I said before, 71lv pvp is full of bears and nerfing their dodge and damage would bring more other classes to that lvl. I really enjoyed 71 pvp until bears' mania kicked in and I feel unsatisfied (if there's such a word), and it makes me to pvp at lower levels like 56, where pvp is ballanced and still active.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    definitely good time when devs gonna come back to pl pvp balance for 1-2 days then go back to another game, and for next 6 months ppls will keep complaining how last nerf caused 'something opest'

nvm dis is ongoing process and by 2017, pl pvp will be 'more balaced'
    u called it
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

In all seriousness, fix every levels pvp mistakes, even if you have to go to every levels specific problems; It'll just make the game better. But let's be honest here, another major problem is the lack of players. If what you are doing cinco is more good than harm, then unban all accounts on PL. I know it sounds crazy but also make account trading not against the rules lol you guys need to start thinking this way and when you do, you'll see PL come alive again. It'll be truely ...loco.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onepropally View Post
    In all seriousness, fix every levels pvp mistakes, even if you have to go to every levels specific problems; It'll just make the game better. But let's be honest here, another major problem is the lack of players. If what you are doing cinco is more good than harm, then unban all accounts on PL. I know it sounds crazy but also make account trading not against the rules lol you guys need to start thinking this way and when you do, you'll see PL come alive again. It'll be truely ...loco.
    Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

First thing I have to say is good job to Waug. Sometimes the arguments got frustrating but let's face it; if it wasn't for Waug's countless replies, most of the community wouldn't have been so actively involved, and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have caught Cinco's attention.
    If it's any consolation to Waug, my thread is literally useless now .

And of course thanks to Cinco for taking up this problem. This is perhaps one of the most exciting updates in my book.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please fix 27 mages 40 bears 66-71 bears or just nerf their dodge because I cant play bird properly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Priorema View Post
    Please fix 27 mages 40 bears 66-71 bears or just nerf their dodge because I cant play bird properly
    cant say much for 66-71

but 27 and 40 are perfectly balanced man, learn to play your class and stick with it
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Im ok with the changes if 30-40 doesnt get modified

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

It's all good! Love having a spirited forum discussion after my holiday. Nothing gets the blood flowing like a good PvP talk with PL Players!!! :-)

Today's efforts have included: dodge nerf on items, dodge nerf in statistic modifiers, changes to certain class skill cooldowns, and a few other odds and ends (that I've done in part, based on the epic forum posts referenced here).

Here's to an exciting 2017, my friends!!!
    Praying for rage cool down time to be lengthened...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I should start by saying thanks alot, first off
    Also thanks to the community who voted for good :P

Hopefully you're not talking about global cooldown, if not then it would be good if you could mention the names of the skills and the intention to increase or decrease the cooldown time [not even asking for rough estimate time, that would put abit more load on you :P) So that we could discuss OPENLY that how it would effect PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I really do advise that you be careful with how much you "nuke dodge." .... But please make sure that we do more good than harm -- as history has proven in this game, sometimes tweaking the stats across all levels has some serious negative consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    As Ghost said: please be careful messing with stats again!
    Don't doubt on Cinco, unlike a newer one, every one's favorite techno tried last time, I won't say that she failed but she did really some cool work on PL, Cinco is one of the original creator of PL & well aware of the core mechanics. :P Let's CHEER for cinco.
    I think global dodge nerf along with scaled armor with damage and tuned up armor balance for every class can solve major and majority of the issues, at least it will create a smooth and more or less even arena for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    If mages don't dodge, Blast auto = dead mage. We would be going back to 76 cap balance but without str set insane damage in comparison to other sets.
    Mage has drain, which has more damage than blast of a full dex 3pc warband arzac blaster (3PC) set, along with the fact that mage get that damage equipping 4pc wand set, and mage has more crit, SO WHY NOT THE OPPOSITE, one drain auto = dead bird (saying to everyone who stated this in this thread), which seems to be more accurate but let me tell you a 3pc bird have to go through nearly full combo to kill a mage if not dodged in the current situation, but birds can get 2 hit kills if not dodged. TOP OF THAT let the dodge get nerfed then more armor can be provided to the weak class if necessary although I've already proposed to add armor to all that getting dodge nerf as compensation.

Bird still carrying the great nerf since 76, it's still nerfed was never buffed although Phoenix bow was kinda OP INFECT DODGE WAS ONE OF THE MAJOR fact behind the OPness of birds along with the fact that mage set fiery was weak in terms of armor and few other stats. SO 76 cap won't be repeated in any mean.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-04-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    cant say much for 66-71

but 27 and 40 are perfectly balanced man, learn to play your class and stick with it
    At 27, mages just drain light fire and my fox is dead, also saw how new mage with pink fb rekt reaper bear easily, 66-71 is the level, where bears are really op and they all came since 80lv cap isn't the place where they rule, I have a l66 mage, and I dont see anything fair neither balanced, then bear can just beck stomp sms me and says Gg Ez, as he rely only on dodge, I know my ranges, and as I cant even hit an ice nor drain successfully it's far away from balanced pvp. If you would stop at 71, you would see, that 95% of 71 "pvpers" are bears.Hope our Loco will take a look at 71lv, since my friends sold their 71 gears either and moved to twink lower levels :/

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

doge should be buffed to where u swipe to doge like in pokemon go

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Reunegade View Post
    doge should be buffed to where u swipe to doge like in pokemon go
    Forget pokemon go, 1000°C glowing knife is coming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Dammit those options in the poll, i wanna select all!
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Nerf 71 and 61 bear`?!?!

Surfingbear, surfingmage, surfingfox, surfingrhino and surfingbirdie

Theonebear, iisak, isurfi, powandwissuck, Chaosfarm and leftfootofgod

24.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #60
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Here's a look at what's coming:

[Items]
    + Reduced the amount of Dodge you get from items and item sets. Across the board, 50%.
    + Reduced the amount Hit% you get from items by 50% across the board (to balance with Dodge nerf).
    + Increased Damage statistics for 2h Elite weapons (specifically: Blaster, Staff, 2h Swords).
    + Small increase in Armor for STR-based shields (to make sense with other shield / weapon combos).

[Statistics]
    + Reduced the the amount that STR, DEX and INT contribute to Dodge for all Characters.
    + Reduced the amount that STR, DEX and INT contribute to Health Regeneration for all Characters.
    + Reduced the total maximum amount of armor mitigation by 10% for all Characters.
    + Reduced the amount of Hit Chance % contributed by STR, DEX and INT by ~30% for all Characters.
    + Reduced damage output in PvP by ~12%. Reduce PvP healing effectiveness by ~7% for all Characters.

[Abilities]
    + Increased the amount of Armor that Warriors get from Iron Blood. Reduce cooldown timer for Iron Blood as Rank Increases.
    + Reduced the cooldown time for Mana Shield as Skill Rank increases. Cooldown for Rank 9 Mana Shield is now 20sec.
    + Increased Crit% across the board for Archers' Focus skill. Also, slight reduction in cooldown time for Focus.
    + Reduced cooldown time for Paladin Regen ability as Rank increases. Rank 9 Regen cooldown is ~24sec.
    + Reduced cooldown time of Ranger's Fury ability as Rank increases. Rank 9 Fury cooldown is ~20sec.

[New Stuff]
    + Craft a new tier of super-Elite items by finding 'The Engineer' - a rare spawn in the Return of the Overlord campaign!
    + INTEX, STRAX and DEREX item recipes require MAGOR, WARAT and ARZAC pieces (among other loot items).
    + You can also farm the Return of the Warlord bosses and the Psycho Shade to loot this new family of super-Elite items!
    + Or... locate the Elite Item Vendor to direct-purchase these items with Platinum.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: