Thread: The good, the bad and the ugly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Default The good, the bad and the ugly

Good
    -i have currently 70m (lmao) in vanities.
    -probably stopped account sharing

Bad
    -tradeable vanities
    -PvP shields can be worn by bad PvPers
    -grat shields on people who didnt buy maps

Ugly
    -low levels can wear 3pc rings
    -people who worked, spent rl money on this game to get exclusive items and to cap toons, why are these free all of a sudden.
    Last edited by Burningdex; 01-05-2017 at 05:14 PM.
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Can't believe all vanities are tradeable, my helm and shield of gratitude mean nothing now
    attachment.jpeg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anahadaz View Post
    Can't believe all vanities are tradeable, my helm and shield of gratitude mean nothing now
    My grat shield was sold for 13m cash
    nothing lasts forever

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

My level one character where vanities had to be bought on the character is now pretty useless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    My level one character where vanities had to be bought on the character is now pretty useless
    Ditto

11farts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Items being tradable doesn't mean they are not exclusive. It isnt possible to generate more of those items. You didn't have to sell your grat shield. The fact that these items are circulating now proves that players didn't really value them that much to keep them. And let's not be harsh; I'm sure we were all bad at PvP at one point of time.

Also buying things for real money is not STS' problem. It is against the rules in the first place.

If there's one thing I gotta agree about though, it is the 3pc ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Items being tradable doesn't mean they are not exclusive. It isnt possible to generate more of those items. You didn't have to sell your grat shield. The fact that these items are circulating now proves that players didn't really value them that much to keep them. And let's not be harsh; I'm sure we were all bad at PvP at one point of time.

Also buying things for real money is not STS' problem. It is against the rules in the first place.

Didnt value them? Definitely not..
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Also whats the worst, magea even at high levels, has 0 base dodge. My angel mage is pretty useless then even 61 bird can simply combo kill me. I believe angel must have atleast 1-2% dodge per piece and mages musy have atleast 2-4% base dodge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Priorema View Post
    Also whats the worst, magea even at high levels, has 0 base dodge. My angel mage is pretty useless then even 61 bird can simply combo kill me. I believe angel must have atleast 1-2% dodge per piece and mages musy have atleast 2-4% base dodge
    Actually, having been playing 50-71 for quite a while, I was testing builds on each class for 61-66 the highest. Mage still has an equal chance of beating a bird just as viceversa. It all depends on who and how is using the class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[B] PL- MAINS: Boiled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Boiled_35 View Post
    Actually, having been playing 50-71 for quite a while, I was testing builds on each class for 61-66 the highest. Mage still has an equal chance of beating a bird just as viceversa. It all depends on who and how is using the class.

Im not pvping at 61 yet, but at 56 pally has no chance to kill a bird, but as a fox (I use pure dex) I have equal chances to kill any class. For 66, I see that str bears are balanced as it must be, it tanks as it must do and still get kills not relying only on dodge, but yeah, birds are the problem, as high crit hit and damage makes it most used character at 66. If you will ever do l66 (I know you used to pvp at that level, but dont know about these days) you will see that angel birds are meta for l66

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post

He is saying spending money to buy elixers and stuff to level up not buying accounts and items.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Priorema View Post
    Im not pvping at 61 yet, but at 56 pally has no chance to kill a bird, but as a fox (I use pure dex) I have equal chances to kill any class. For 66, I see that str bears are balanced as it must be, it tanks as it must do and still get kills not relying only on dodge, but yeah, birds are the problem, as high crit hit and damage makes it most used character at 66. If you will ever do l66 (I know you used to pvp at that level, but dont know about these days) you will see that angel birds are meta for l66
    I have a 66 bear, bird, and 2 mages—and tested them all (1 Angelic and 1 Islander lol xD). Bears are significantly weaker, birds are a lot stronger, mages are pretty much still equal.

[B] PL- MAINS: Boiled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    Good
    -i have currently 70m (lmao) in vanities.
    -probably stopped account sharing

Bad
    -tradeable vanities
    -PvP shields can be worn by bad PvPers
    -grat shields on people who didn't buy maps

Ugly
    -low levels can wear 3pc rings
    -people who worked, spent rl money on this game to get exclusive items and to cap toons, why are these free all of a sudden.
    I totally agree with this. I'm an original player since 2010, however, I never capped. Yes, This was a cool update, but anyone has access to old vanities, and everyone is rich from farming grotto. I think there should be a min level on 3pc ring, like 66. And I think other players should have access to fang armor, hallow shield, cop, monarch etc. But there should be a twist to this. Like for example, Monarch helm came out in 2012 I think with 71 cap. And I've started playing on what is now my main acc since 2012. So I Think that players who created their account on the day of that cap vanity came out or before, should have access to the cap vanities. So more easily understood, anyone who has an account created after the cap vanity came out, they should not be able to obtain it. I started in 2012 on Sebbyc, so I'd think its fair to not allow me to get cop, fang, hallow shield, etc. But it would be reasonable to for me to have access to monarch and after that. My mage acc I started in 20120 so I should be able to get cop, fang, hallow etc. But I did not start early enough to get founders. So I'd accept not having access to that. But having all these new players get access to 3pc, cap vanities, superhero vanities, etc I don't think is right. They didn't play back then to get it, so they shouldn't be able to get now.Unless they made their account before something came out. So I wish all these lv1's+ with 3pc ring and newer players who are richer than me and can afford fang armor etc, I think that they shouldn't get the items that existed before they played.
    Last edited by sebbyc; 01-06-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    Sebbyc-110

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sebbyc View Post
    I totally agree with this. I'm an original player since 2010, however, I never capped. Yes, This was a cool update, but anyone has access to old vanities, and everyone is rich from farming grotto. I think there should be a min level on 3pc ring, like 66. And I think other players should have access to fang armor, hallow shield, cop, monarch etc. But there should be a twist to this. Like for example, Monarch helm came out in 2012 I think with 71 cap. And I've played since 2012. So I Think that players who created their account on the day of that cap vanity came out or before, should have access to the cap vanities. So more easily understood, anyone who has an account created after the cap vanity came out, they should not be able to obtain it. I started in 2012 on Sebbyc, so I'd think its fair to not allow me to get cop, fang, hallow shield, etc. But it would be reasonable to for me to have access to monarch and after that. My mage acc I started in 20120 so I should be able to get cop, fang, hallow etc. But I did not start early enough to get founders. So I'd accept not having access to that. But having all these new players get access to 3pc, cap vanities, superhero vanities, etc I don't think is right. They didn't play back then to get it, so they shouldn't be able to get now.Unless they made their account before something came out. So I wish all these lv1's+ with 3pc ring and newer players who are richer than me and can afford fang armor etc, I think that they shouldn't get the items that existed before they played.
    "I'm an original player since 2010"

"And I've played since 2012."

Wat

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reunegade View Post

Wat
    This is a problem now. Vanities mean nothing so he can say what he wants.
    attachment.jpeg

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anahadaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What the hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

The funny thing is that I still can't use the stash or use the auction house, even though everything is tradable now anyway.

Cinco, having a laugh?
    Beware of the Tinfoil - it's coming...

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ONE View Post
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

The funny thing is that I still can't use the stash or use the auction house, even though everything is tradable now anyway.

Cinco, having a laugh?
    start a petition
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reunegade View Post

Wat
    LOL said that wrong. my main account i stared in 2012, but i also have an older acc with a mage from 2010. I said that bad. sorry lol.
    Sebbyc-110