Thread: lvl 14 rogue pvp build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Default lvl 14 rogue pvp build

I moved from lvl 10 to 14, and I need a good build for lvl 14 rogue.
    please help I am a noob.

regards,
    ronn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

5/5 aim
    3/5 healh you'll need it
    1/5 nox optional imm gonna use a build without it to see how it is. I'll let you know how it is.
    1/5 pierce no armour reduce cus your aimed already does it and the highest debuff only affects

All other points in dex
    For exp points out all points in dex except for a few in the int and if you're low in health 1 or 2 in str.
    Waiting to see you active in level 14 cya

Biabecida -mastermind ph

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skilledpvp View Post
    5/5 aim
    3/5 healh you'll need it
    1/5 nox optional imm gonna use a build without it to see how it is. I'll let you know how it is.
    1/5 pierce no armour reduce cus your aimed already does it and the highest debuff only affects

All other points in dex
    For exp points out all points in dex except for a few in the int and if you're low in health 1 or 2 in str.
    Waiting to see you active in level 14 cya

Biabecida -mastermind ph
    Get 2/5 packs with shadow absorbtion upgrade. 5/5 aimed, 1/5 nox, 4-5/5 packs. If u choose to go 4/5 packs dont get the self heal on cast. 5/5 heal is the way to go at lvl 17 but from what ive notIced after moving to endgame the self heal seems to scale based upon level. That bein said u would probably be fine going 4/5 packs without the self heal on cast.

Reasoning: 2/5 packs is needed. After i tried it i couldnt believe how absurdly good it is. Shadow absorbtion provides healing in 1v1 that can win u the fight, save ur life in a clash by charging pierce when ur almost dead and healing up to 20% of ur health. While it only heals 10% of ur health per hit, and only a 75% chance of it happening, it stacks up so much over the course of a fight that it heals for a ton.

Reasoning for 4/5 or 5/5 packs: if u want to win 1v1s vs rogues go 5/5 packs. Obviously u need atleast 3/5, getting the heal over time and the upgrade that spawns a third pack. Effective packs is worth getting because it heals u for an extra 15% health. That being said, the self heal on cast also heals for 15% health at low levels and I cannot stress enough how great the self heal on cast is. Being able to heal urself a bit without even picking up a pack is great in clashes because when u are low and use ur packs ot reduces the chance u will die before picking up a pack. It WILL save ur life countless times.

My lvl 17 rogue had 3000 health, yes 3000. I had 1 para, 6 eyes, 4 fort nature. Despite having only 764 armor because I didnt have armor awakenings, i beat every rogue in 1v1 even those with over 1000 armor. There was a rogue with 350 armor awakening, giving him over 1100 armor compared to my 764. I beat him 11-0. This is because packs have percentage healing and with my large health pool, having a 600 health advantage turned into an 1800 health advantage because my packs would heal so much more than my opponents.

I used to be like the previous poster and value points in the passive dex/int more. After the previous best lvl 16-19 rogue told me to use 2/5 packs and 5/5 heal i realized how wrong I was. +5 dex is useless compared to the extra healing. Its ultimately up to u, but i was the best 16-19 rogue for over a year so...i kinda know what im talkin about with regards to twinks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with what law said, but I wouldn't go for nox, i picked passive over nox and definitely appreciate the extra stats over it. GL