Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A strong message to the AL PvP community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Exclamation A strong message to the AL PvP community

I came across this in a thread in the PvP section. I feel it needs to be seen by those playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    I wouldn't say Purge has a top team because I recognise the majority of AL PvP players as skilled players. This recognition is linked to their relentless ability to keep playing regardless of their gear, ping and possibly even real life circumstances. These are people that actually enjoy the game, therefore, I refuse to dismiss them. PvP in AL is an extremely toxic environment because: some refuse to accept these players like I do, some have high expectations of themselves so when they suffer defeat; they feel the need to insult others and some just have really ridiculous ego's, which are (in my opinion) beyond all reason.

"Self-proclaimed Pro" is a title bestowed upon me by people who hate that I have no need to overexert myself to give them competition. Those who hate that I'm just a student occasionally coming online, trying to enjoy what PvP in this game has to offer.

I went on holiday to a country where internet connection was not as good as back home. I was averaging ping of around 300+, with spikes to +/- 1000 almost every few seconds. This ping was from using the best data provider the country had to offer. Regardless, I still managed to enjoy PvP, although, I did need to adapt because skills would miss etc. If I tried to play as I do back home.

When you truly experience what others could possibly be experiencing, it really changes your heart and opens your mind to how you see other players in PvP. But in reality i have always been the one who is insulted first. Someone who mocks others may be someone who is always frustrated with their ping, so when they manage to triumph over those with the best ping for gaming, well; they would probably be ecstatic.

These are possibilities. Just because you play with +/- 100 ping doesn't mean everyone does.

I can retaliate to insults but I refuse to be the one to instigate such.

Once again, I don't consider myself to be above anyone else because I always consider the possibility of anyone I'm playing against having such handicaps.

I believe the AL PvP community should too.

- Temzy

For the person that asked to see a clash between Purge and Castle's top team, I'll just say all Purge members can be found PvP (that's 120+ players). But I am yet to see more than up to 10 of the 80+ Castle members in PvP so this may be what you're looking for in their case:

https://youtu.be/vzwXnNpAaD8

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breakingbadxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Thus why we dont bring in game drama to Forum, IMO so if anyone wants to pvp they need to accept some hard#facts. Like all pvp in any game; it'll be a very competitive environment. So not for the faint-hearted.

"If you throw a stone, dont expect a bread to be thrown back:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

120+ Players. LOL. Let's not lie, you swap them constantly Lmao. You can find them, but are they allowed to play or stay in map?.... Nah... Y'all use the same peopl, Truth even told me before "I won't clash without terror" So :d & if that's the case why purge always saying they farmed goth & trying to tt Goth when her ping is ridiculously high. But it's cool let's not blame ping for the mediocre rogue that you are. #TemzyStillSoftAndUseless
    #TemzyBlamesPing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Idk who had posted this earlier but nowadays pvp is all about ego and flaunting ur richness.there are very few people who are friendly and actually have fun in pvp.
    Before we used to politely ask people if they wanted vs and have fun with people in enemy guilds too. But now it's all different. So sad (

Biabecida
    Mastermind ph

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Very nice post glad to see people who can put themselves in other people's conditions and make such statement as the one cited above.

And yes, it's a competitive environment. However, some of us even tho do not like competing, we like playing this game and completing the achievement points.. and unfortunately those PVP APs are there to annoy us. I don't mind dying in there, but the way some people trash, curse, don't bother using words against anyone, the way they totally forget that on the other side of the toon they interact with is a real human being, maybe even a child, or someone going through something in life.. that is the only thing making it unbearable.

So, to be "pro" (whatever it should mean) in PvP, one should learn to behave like a decent human being. You don't see pro athletes slapping their opponents calling them "nab" or trashing their family, girlfriends... Even the winners in the most tense matches, at the end of the game shake hands. Now, that's a code. So, regardless if you're good or bad at PvP, if you "farmed" or "ganged" or whatever you did, or maybe you got spanked good - all is part of the game right?... kinda remember that when you use words like "let's not blame ping for the mediocre rogue that you are" just take a breath and kinda think of what kind of human being you are.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elichka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Throne AL View Post
    120+ Players. LOL. Let's not lie, you swap them constantly Lmao. You can find them, but are they allowed to play or stay in map?.... Nah... Y'all use the same peopl, Truth even told me before "I won't clash without terror" So :d & if that's the case why purge always saying they farmed goth & trying to tt Goth when her ping is ridiculously high. But it's cool let's not blame ping for the mediocre rogue that you are. #TemzyStillSoftAndUseless
    #TemzyBlamesPing
    Are u mental? Have a illness or something dude no one says they farmed goth lmaoo u just love adding fuel to the fire making up stories just so zeus keeps helping u xD ur hilarious i see thru all ur 💩💩💩💩 hints y u was kicked from purge. Ur just a sheep lrime and a scammer a rat. None tts goth in purge if they do its because im not aware of it if i see it i dont tolerate this . Goth has my respect regardless what guild she's in. U on the other hand paying people to tt purge thats how low u are. Keep in mind without zeus u wouldn't even clash so thank me instead u and tap were the first to run to horror after Getting trashed have some pride! Dont be a sheep
    #lrimestillascammer
    #thief
    #rat
    Last edited by Terrorshock1; 01-06-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
    Are u mental? Have a illness or something dude no one says they farmed goth lmaoo u just love adding fuel to the fire making up stories just so zeus keeps helping u xD ur hilarious i see thru all ur 💩💩💩💩 hints y u was kicked from purge. Ur just a sheep lrime and a scammer a rat. None tts goth in purge if they do its because im not aware of it if i see it i dont tolerate this . Goth has my respect regardless what guild she's in. U on the other hand paying people to tt purge thats how low u are. Keep in mind without zeus u wouldn't even clash so thank me instead u and tap were the first to run to horror after Getting trashed have some pride! Dont be a sheep
    #lrimestillascammer
    #thief
    #rat
    Can we not forget that huge leap your kdr needed to maintain it positive due to the amounts of constant losses you had? & Lmfao to be clear I didn't beg zeus to recuit me. & We have won multiple times without zeus. We both know none of your rogues can take him on ALONE. & unlike you ill play with mixed teams you on other hand always same 5/6 people.. & it's cool, you need new videos anyways. We went an entire month with posting videos of the countless times you lost. And what did we see? The repetition of the same 5/6 players.
    #DummyFarmersEarnBanners
    #FakeBanners
    #PurgeWon'tPlayWithoutMaxedTeam
    *We both witnessed that
    #ScumDummyFarmer
    Cheers,
    - Mike
    Ps. Now that you have Style under your **** it gives castle a challenge. Because you and zix were never that good Lol. & Let's just see how long Zarck will stay there and run back to go beg and join Castle once again.
    Last edited by Throne AL; 01-06-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Throne AL View Post
    Can we not forget that huge leap your kdr needed to maintain it positive due to the amounts of constant losses you had? & Lmfao to be clear I didn't beg zeus to recuit me. & We have won multiple times without zeus. We both know none of your rogues can take him on ALONE. & unlike you ill play with mixed teams you on other hand always same 5/6 people.. & it's cool, you need new videos anyways. We went an entire month with posting videos of the countless times you lost. And what did we see? The repetition of the same 5/6 players.
    #DummyFarmersEarnBanners
    #FakeBanners
    #PurgeWon'tPlayWithoutMaxedTeam
    *We both witnessed that
    #ScumDummyFarmer
    Cheers,
    - Mike
    Ps. Now that you have Style under your **** it gives castle a challenge. Because you and zix were never that good Lol. & Let's just see how long Zarck will stay there and run back to go beg and join Castle once again.
    Beaten u with many line up dont lie go to my channel full of different line lol lets not forget about ur acc sharing? Or how that account isn't even yours maybe devs should check into that :0 😂😂 anyways back on topic like i said purge dont tt goth so stop making bs rumors. Only a fool would believe this scammer . Something purge will never do is shield scammer just to boost their egos constant losses ? Loool funny kid keep hiding behind zeus xD lets see when he stops playing you'll probably get all emo make some thread about quitting like usual "im done with this game" "s) gear"
    #lrimestillascammer
    #lrimeathief
    #rat
    #Needzeusprotection

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Children, please.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: