Okay, so i know my sign says i have quitted the game but i am playing it from a couple few days and i actually now CARE about what and what not updates are being added to the game as it is also a part in my "daily schedule". so anyways getting to the point,

this update, with no doubt is my dream update, i always wanted to wear cool pets and make red dragon rings and stuff and now it all is possible and being an f2p, i can say this that this update has clearly gave f2ps a hell of advantage but that is not where it ends, the problem stroke me and the only reason i am writing this thread is the ring of valiant glory being tradeable...

So let's start it off from the whole vendor thing, at that time, you needed to pay 800 platinum (which, by no means makes me happy being an f2p)and i was even angry at that time but it didn't meant the game ended, i still had the option to have fun and twink but now it's a whole different story, before, on lower levels, i was already pretty pissed because of the founder's helm because that made the opponents hard to beat but now it's a different story, people from all around the world are going to wear 3pcs and what you could do at all is just watch them destroy you, this is a serious issue, i know that i have been in that side of people who always said that the advantage of 3pcs and founder's helm is nothing and they don't become immortals but oh boy on levels like 1, 15 or 35 it's like they ate a lot of dorritos and drank mountain dew in their breakfast, and if you're going to say that i can buy 3pcs then that's also not a viable option for me and a lot others because they're so expensive and the whole reason i decided to twink was because i can get a set in 100k and what like 10 plat and get on work, not 99 million gold or 9 million gold or whatever the price is.

My idea of solving this: What should be done is making a level limit for 3pcs, 2pcs and overlord rings, make minimum level77 for overlord rings and for 2pcs and 3pcs the levels from where you can start using that legitly, i guess 56 for 2pc and 61 for 3pc? sorry i wasn't there when capable items first came so i have no clue.

Thanks for reading and have a good day!