Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Problems with New Update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Default Problems with New Update

Okay, so i know my sign says i have quitted the game but i am playing it from a couple few days and i actually now CARE about what and what not updates are being added to the game as it is also a part in my "daily schedule". so anyways getting to the point,

this update, with no doubt is my dream update, i always wanted to wear cool pets and make red dragon rings and stuff and now it all is possible and being an f2p, i can say this that this update has clearly gave f2ps a hell of advantage but that is not where it ends, the problem stroke me and the only reason i am writing this thread is the ring of valiant glory being tradeable...

So let's start it off from the whole vendor thing, at that time, you needed to pay 800 platinum (which, by no means makes me happy being an f2p)and i was even angry at that time but it didn't meant the game ended, i still had the option to have fun and twink but now it's a whole different story, before, on lower levels, i was already pretty pissed because of the founder's helm because that made the opponents hard to beat but now it's a different story, people from all around the world are going to wear 3pcs and what you could do at all is just watch them destroy you, this is a serious issue, i know that i have been in that side of people who always said that the advantage of 3pcs and founder's helm is nothing and they don't become immortals but oh boy on levels like 1, 15 or 35 it's like they ate a lot of dorritos and drank mountain dew in their breakfast, and if you're going to say that i can buy 3pcs then that's also not a viable option for me and a lot others because they're so expensive and the whole reason i decided to twink was because i can get a set in 100k and what like 10 plat and get on work, not 99 million gold or 9 million gold or whatever the price is.

My idea of solving this: What should be done is making a level limit for 3pcs, 2pcs and overlord rings, make minimum level77 for overlord rings and for 2pcs and 3pcs the levels from where you can start using that legitly, i guess 56 for 2pc and 61 for 3pc? sorry i wasn't there when capable items first came so i have no clue.

Thanks for reading and have a good day!
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

If you don't wanna read this all skip to summary.

Okay so apparently i didn't saw the update as a whole and now when i see it, i am now seriously ANGRY.
    Let me explain, one reason above which probably is a glitch or a mistake but let's talk about a whole, and as it's done now it can't change but that won't stop me from saying all the problems i am suffering through.

1. tradeable vanities. I know hundreds of people who deserve no right to be called oldgen but they are wearing cap items and 3pcs, like are you kidding me? why does they have all this and the answer to it is tradeable vanities, bam! Now PL is just about who can merch the best or who can buy platinum the most and who worked hard but can't merch is now worthless, why? because you don't got a discontinued items which everybody shouldn't have but they have...

2. Loss of oldgens. Okay, first of all i joined in late 2013 but the thing is that those who actually joined in 2010 or 11 are now lossing their dignity. SERIOUSLY i can see founder's helm in the auction, like what? wonder if someone buy it who joined in let's say 2013, either he'll be considered as a player from 2010, which is not possible as all knows that it's just about the gold and then coming to the other option that those who actually earned those stuff will be considered as nothing...

3. It's not what it used to be. After this update, i doubt if i am either playing pl or any other random MMO which has been like,"do whatever you wanna, it's nothing but a buy/sell game." Now in balefort castle everyone has discontinued items, there was one thing which made a lot of people to stick with the game, and it was that earning capable items and keeping them as a collection but now it's a whole new story, you can be like,"Oh? there is a new cap, no problem i'll buy it later" like what? The value of MOST of the items in the game is zero now which include all capable items

4. It all depends on gold. Now, it all depends on gold. I can gurantee that half of the PL community doesn't know or for some reason can't make tons of gold which includes me so i can be an example of why. the reason is that i am poor in pricing things up so i always end up buying something in high price or buying something at a time where it's price is going down and then selling it for super low price which makes a 1m loss for me in most of the cases. Now people like me are nothing in actual in PL. They can only get the cheap stuff now and there is no way they have any dignity.

SUMMARY

The whole problem is that EVERYTHING is tradeable now. i understand for easy to get items like green starry or arcane shield and i am actually pretty happy that now i can get stuff from the auction which were for platinum and i couldn't earlier but discontinued items being tradeable is totally wrong. Discontinued items and normal items had some difference between them but now there is NO difference and i won't be surprised to see everyone in tron( not including the actually oldgems) to have old capable items and 3pcs and stuff because they can get it now, without any type of hardwork.
    Last edited by Justg; 01-06-2017 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Less drama
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

1> You can craft existing special elites for nothing much without single plat.

2> Drop rates much better now, will cause much cheaper rate soon.

3> I already mentioned on other thread, 3pc rings should have basic minimum level requirements at least 61-66.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I must agree with Ignited, tradeable discontinued items and vanities was horrible move, now Im not special using angel at 66, because everyone have it now. Also what I saw after this update Op birds for 66lv, I only have 6 dodge from 3p (as known, int angel set has 0 dodge) and angel bird can nuke me easily having 105 crit and over 140 hit then I have only 96 hit. If I manage to hit fire or drain before bird lands blind on me, its not enough to kill them. I haven't seen an angel mage who killed a good (I mean not a noob who doesn't even know what certain skill does) bird, I dont know bout endgame, but here, it MUST be fixed.
    About rings, at l61 2p should be used (sewer cap and nuri) and 3p from 66 ( + fang cap armor).
    What else is bad, that angel got nerfed (BADLY) now, int has 0 dodge, dex 2 or 4 and str nearly 30, str is okay, its balanced well, but dex, has way too much crit (bear gets over 100 crit buffed) and hit, int is faded away since yesterday, no reason to use it, 88% hit 0 dodge and 18 (cant remember) crit? This update made these sets worse than it used to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Biggest problem is the 3pc being tradebale and everyone has one then the next is the exclusive vanities.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    1> You can craft existing special elites for nothing much without single plat.

2> Drop rates much better now, will cause much cheaper rate soon.

3> I already mentioned on other thread, 3pc rings should have basic minimum level requirements at least 61-66.
    I know that these things are craftable and now drop rates are much better and all that crap. I am talking about the shine i saw in PL 2 years ago. When i saw someone wearing 3pc and cool vanities and i thought that someday i will get these items too and that made me stick to the game in my start time. Now, everyone has those gears and literraly these items don't have any value. You wouldn't struggle hard if you know that the dragon egg you re trying to t will be sold on 2m after 4 days, you wont go to pve and struggly hard, i hate pve personally but still i capped 3 of my characters in the first week just so at i can get another cool thing in my invertory and now people know that other's will sell capable items for 200k and they just need to wait. All the value the discontinued item had at sometime is gone...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

PL has turned in some kind of beta game where developer(s) test the craziest things out.
    It looks like the game is not taken serious anymore, just some kind of game where they will implement foolish updates.
    Now you can cover this by saying "this year is gonna be 'loco'".
    But this 'loco' state of the game doesn't look very bright if you ask me.
    The game has lost it's value in every aspect.
    Now just take a step back and watch it all go down.
    Will enjoy
    ¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ 6FLAIR9 `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
    `'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸ ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´
    Shlt, you discovered my secret

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Cinco said yesterday in-game that he made everything tradable to eliminate account trading. I don't really see the point because now people can still buy vanities for real cash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tasakli View Post
    PL has turned in some kind of beta game where developer(s) test the craziest things out.
    It looks like the game is not taken serious anymore, just some kind of game where they will implement foolish updates.
    Now you can cover this by saying "this year is gonna be 'loco'".
    But this 'loco' state of the game doesn't look very bright if you ask me.
    The game has lost it's value in every aspect.
    Now just take a step back and watch it all go down.
    Will enjoy
    When there's no update, few would say that this game got dead cause of no update, when there's recycled update, some would complain about that but then when there's an unorthodox & revolutionary update, some of em would call this crazy.

Get over it, we need crazy updates like this for greater and long term good of pl.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

When there's no update, few would say that this game got dead cause of no update, when there's recycled update, some would complain about that but then when there's an unorthodox & revolutionary update, some of em would call this crazy.

Get over it, we need crazy updates like this for greater and long term good of pl.
    Yes, i do agree about that we need crazy updates for the betterment of PL but this doesn't means that we need updates which flips the outlook of game.
    Right now this game is like chemical experiment, and i guess it's pretty clear why i am saying it.

@Buchmeister People still buy accounts because it's a better chance for them to get an account comprising of cap items, 3pc and vanities in what so 20$ or more, than buying all this for like 100m AT LEAST.

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

With us actively pursuing and banning sold and traded accounts, it is probably not a good idea to spend real life cash on something that will be taken away.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    With us actively pursuing and banning sold and traded accounts, it is probably not a good idea to spend real life cash on something that will be taken away.
    I admire you're activeness about the case but people still doesn't understand the end of it. For example i met a guy(can't remember his name right now) who asked me if i know someone selling account, i tried to make him understand what he'll end up to but at the end he only said that,"one last time." People still do it because it is an easy way of them forgetting the consequences, and if this update was actually meant for stopping the blackmarket but this update also effected the LARGE player base of those people who don't trade accounts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ignitedmage View Post
    Yes, i do agree about that we need crazy updates for the betterment of PL but this doesn't means that we need updates which flips the outlook of game.
    Right now this game is like chemical experiment, and i guess it's pretty clear why i am saying it.
    The pve thingy ain't experiment because its done already.

And it's looking chemical experiment to you when something solely done for PvP was ages ago, and the experiment ACTUALLY should be go though changes several times only to make it quite decent, the actual problem was that the 'chemical experiment' was not getting done before and it should have been done frequently to make it balanced.

It's not like bug/glitch that you should say - this game should have tested to make it bug free, in a situation even though devs made the whole algorithm of core mechanics they can't make it balanced playing day n night internally before release.

I could have ignore all this stating just one guess, that is, I don't see u to do PvP, u did PvP like month ago once after like months break although PURE GUESS based on my observation.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-07-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

The pve thingy ain't experiment because its done already.

And it's looking chemical experiment to you when something solely done for PvP was ages ago, and the experiment ACTUALLY should be go though few changes only to make it quite decent, the actual problem was that the 'chemical experiment' was not getting done before and it should have been done frequently to make it balanced.

It's not like bug/glitch that you should say - this game should have tested to make it bug free, in a situation even though devs made the whole algorithm of core mechanics they can't make it balanced playing day n night internally before release.

I could have ignore all this stating just one guess, that is, I don't see u to do PvP, u did PvP like month ago once after like months break although PURE GUESS based on my observation.
    I am not talking about PVP. I am talking about things like super expensive endgame items and this new everything is tradeable thing.
    Also you're right i am not pvping so much so I NEVER talked about dodge nerf or whatsoever, yes i raised my voice on 3pcs and that's because any one can tell that what will be the effect of 3pcs and 2pcs on LOW levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I am not talking about PVP. I am talking about things like super expensive endgame items and this new everything is tradeable thing.
    Also you're right i am not pvping so much so I NEVER talked about dodge nerf or whatsoever, yes i raised my voice on 3pcs and that's because any one can tell that what will be the effect of 3pcs and 2pcs on LOW levels.
    Then don't call it chemical experiment, it would mostly indicate to pvp aspect, rather its like bold move.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-07-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

In half a year, sts will give the option for every level to have rank 9 skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Its fun to see how Cinco messed bears up, shows 97 dodge, then real dodge is 0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i
    My idea of solving this: What should be done is making a level limit for 3pcs, 2pcs and overlord rings, make minimum level77 for overlord rings and for 2pcs and 3pcs the levels from where you can start using that legitly, i guess 56 for 2pc and 61 for 3pc? sorry i wasn't there when capable items first came so i have no clue.

Thanks for reading and have a good day!
    If STS will implement level restriction of 3pc ring then that would create unbalance pvp between the level 50-61.Level 61 can join lower level pvp like level 56, 2pc against 3pc is actually a big impact if that would be implemented. Their idea of having no restrictions of using 3pc ring and making it tradable is actually a success of making a balance pvp in PL. Your concern is unreasonable for me. If u can't get a 3pc ring because you don't enough resources to obtain it then why not farm? Farming is a part of the game so you can get the best of gear you want. Don't just sit around and wait for something to happen. You need to work to get what you want. Sorry for my grammar, It's not my native language.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidai View Post
    i

If STS will implement level restriction of 3pc ring then that would create unbalance pvp between the level 50-61.Level 61 can join lower level pvp like level 56, 2pc against 3pc is actually a big impact if that would be implemented. Their idea of having no restrictions of using 3pc ring and making it tradable is actually a success of making a balance pvp in PL. Your concern is unreasonable for me. If u can't get a 3pc ring because you don't enough resources to obtain it then why not farm? Farming is a part of the game so you can get the best of gear you want. Don't just sit around and wait for something to happen. You need to work to get what you want. Sorry for my grammar, It's not my native language.
    I am mentioning 2pcs and 3pcs for those level because they were even obtainable up on those levels before those updates because of the capable items. And coming to farming, i already mentioned that the only reason i am twinking is that i can get the whole gear in 100k so i dont wanna spend my half year in farming for a stupid ring which dont even deserve to be in levels like that. Now 3pcs are actually in the main set and let s consider that any new guy just started pvping on l35 or l30 as his friend introduced him in. He would have to first cap a character then farm 9m or whatever the price is of 3pcs and then will be able to pvp. Do you think that will be the idea of having fun for anyone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I am mentioning 2pcs and 3pcs for those level because they were even obtainable up on those levels before those updates because of the capable items. And coming to farming, i already mentioned that the only reason i am twinking is that i can get the whole gear in 100k so i dont wanna spend my half year in farming for a stupid ring which dont even deserve to be in levels like that. Now 3pcs are actually in the main set and let s consider that any new guy just started pvping on l35 or l30 as his friend introduced him in. He would have to first cap a character then farm 9m or whatever the price is of 3pcs and then will be able to pvp. Do you think that will be the idea of having fun for anyone?
    1.7 M atm
    You should be able to make 1.7 M while leveling a new char to 35