Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What I think we all need right about now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default What I think we all need right about now

What I think we need is a 2x lightbearer ranking points and tokens week/weekend. It's a tough time-consuming grind as it is, especially coming off of an event. The last thing people might want to do is go back to grinding Graveyard or Mausoleum. Personally I've been playing alot less now and im sure iam not the only one. I think if the goals weren't so far away it would be more fun to work towards and easier to stick with. This followed by the guild vs battleground would be a great start to a new year for all of us pve and pvp players

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thexkid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I don't get why we can only buy points once we are elite light bearer. I understand if we don't have time to play (still at 45k points) then we gotta pay. I never mind paying for stuff, but right now seems like we need to self grind.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I thought about this earlier but then realised it would probably seriously tick off all those players who busted their butts to get to light bearer or elite lightbearer and are capped.

This probably wouldn't sit well with the community overall is my guess.

If the points weren't capped it would benefit all but if you are already elite lightbearer it's not fair and if you are almost elite it will be a let down to cap and not benefit from the event more.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thekragle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

2xpts no 2x tokens yes might make the 400k moseleum bosses go faster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

It's about time they did something to make the grind easier on us
    Last edited by Plqgue; 01-06-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

You could've been lightbearer rank or higher if you ran those maps for at least an hour on a daily basis. You don't necessarily need to be elite light rank right now. For the next stage lightbearer rank (55k points) is needed, which is pretty easy to achieve. And for the 2x token idea are you absolutely loco? Trying to make all token bought items prices drop? No ty.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thexkid View Post
    What I think we need is a 2x lightbearer ranking points and tokens week/weekend. It's a tough time-consuming grind as it is, especially coming off of an event. The last thing people might want to do is go back to grinding Graveyard or Mausoleum. Personally I've been playing alot less now and im sure iam not the only one. I think if the goals weren't so far away it would be more fun to work towards and easier to stick with. This followed by the guild vs battleground would be a great start to a new year for all of us pve and pvp players
    Work hard for it like everyone else if you can't then mmorpg's is not the game for you.

"The nightmare never ends"
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 01-07-2017 at 12:43 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

yup, and refine points reward too

if graveyard mob takes 1 sec to kill and a single boss takes 30 sec to kill, then boss should have 30 (or more) times more points than a single mobs,
    same with mausoleum mobs, and bosses, if they follow this simple calculation, expansion stages will open without these many complaints.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Work hard for it like everyone else if you can't then mmorpg's is not the game for you.

A 2x token/point payout for a WEEKEND will not hurt or imbalance anything...... EVERYONE is working hard....... Some have run the somberholt maps NUMEROUS times and it's like an endless grind that makes you lose interest after what seems like millions of run, yet, still at the graveyard level....... It's definitely time for a 2x somberholt payout......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    A 2x token/point payout for a WEEKEND will not hurt or imbalance anything...... EVERYONE is working hard....... Some have run the somberholt maps NUMEROUS times and it's like an endless grind that makes you lose interest after what seems like millions of run, yet, still at the graveyard level....... It's definitely time for a 2x somberholt payout......
    Because you're rushing that's why you feel that it takes too long to be elite lightbearer, ever heard of patience is a virtue? Grind normally and steadily play according to your schedule or free time trust me you'll get there without even noticing it as everyone else did so stop whining and just play or rage quit if you want anyways it's your adventure not others overcome the challenge or rage quit it's totally up to you btw just my advice. Tip don't view your points it will only make you feel bored hide it and just run and run till you get there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Because you're rushing that's why you feel that it takes too long to be elite lightbearer, ever heard of patience is a virtue? Grind normally and steadily play according to your schedule or free time trust me you'll get there without even noticing it as everyone else did so stop whining and just play or rage quit if you want anyways it's your adventure not others overcome the challenge or rage quit it's totally up to you btw just my advice. Tip don't view your points it will only make you feel bored hide it and just run and run till you get there.

To reiterate....... I was not speaking of reaching lightbearer rank.... 2x payout will only really help you reach that rank if you are a tier below (mayben even 2 tiers below)... What I was trying to say was that a 2x payout would be good at this point to help players at least ascend 1 tier up because many may have more time on their hands to play but refrain from doing so due to the decreased interest caused by running the same map for what seems like an eternity...
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 01-07-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Work hard? Lol we work hard in real life and play to take a break from that. I don't see the big deal in making things a little easier for most of AL.

We should be able to buy points, if not with gold, then with plat. Some people have the time and will to reach high ranks, others like myself simply do not. If we are willing to spend, why shouldn't that speed up the process?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Work hard? Lol we work hard in real life and play to take a break from that. I don't see the big deal in making things a little easier for most of AL.

We should be able to buy points, if not with gold, then with plat. Some people have the time and will to reach high ranks, others like myself simply do not. If we are willing to spend, why shouldn't that speed up the process?
    Yap it should be fun not mindless continuous run in same few maps for the ranking points. Its making my mind numb so I am not running those maps as I used to.

Okay ranking system as it is but give us another way like he said plat or remove that lightbearer elite requirement to buy points for rank.

As non plat players may complaint , I will just say play or pay.

STS needs both players to survive and it can be a opportunity for STS to earn some extra profit out of this expansion.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Then mmorpg is not for you.period

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    To reiterate....... I was not speaking of reaching lightbearer rank.... 2x payout will only really help you reach that rank if you are a tier below (mayben even 2 tiers below)... What I was trying to say was that a 2x payout would be good at this point to help players at least ascend 1 tier up because many may have more time on their hands to play but refrain from doing so due to the decreased interest caused by running the same map for what seems like an eternity...
    Please do like every other who did reach highest tier how come they can and you cant? Honestly seen lots of light bearer elite already and surely they'll be pissed coz you want the easy way when they did overcome the challenge the hard way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Just an example gnome set hard to loot at first people complain gnome thief happened people still complain i mean which is it really? When its hard people whine when its easy also whine what must sts do if players are always like this?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Just an example gnome set hard to loot at first people complain gnome thief happened people still complain i mean which is it really? When its hard people whine when its easy also whine what must sts do if players are always like this?
    Gnome set is pretty useless anyways. Even last season when it was relevant a good speed set party could still run underhul elite maps faster.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Gnome set is pretty useless anyways. Even last season when it was relevant a good speed set party could still run underhul elite maps faster.
    I just said that as an example -_- I'm pointing the complaining nature of some people savvy?
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 01-07-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Please do like every other who did reach highest tier how come they can and you cant? Honestly seen lots of light bearer elite already and surely they'll be pissed coz you want the easy way when they did overcome the challenge the hard way.
    Not everyone has the time to play this game NON-STOP from the time they wake up in the morning until their body shuts down at night for like days or weeks in a row.... Not to knock anyone who DOES have that kind of time, I wish I DID have that kind of time and i'm pretty sure others wish they had that kind of time, too........ It's just a REALITY that some of us have other things going on that is of a higher priority which occupies time outside of AL.... Not saying the game should be adjusted to specifically tend to the needs of those who have more of a limited amount availability to play but, a 2x payout WEEKEND is not too much to ask for..... It's been some time now since we have been running somberholt, it's not like it's still FRESH and JUST released..... I mean, in reality, the amount it takes to reach the next rank is just like WHOA.... You have to kill LOTS, and LOTS, and LOTS of skeletons before you advance....

As far as people who have already reached Lightbearer being mad goes...... They will just have to understand the fact that them having more time on their hands is THEIR advantage.... They can't expect to have their cake and eat it, too.... They already have their rank, they should just be happy that the work is already out of the way (just like when reaching cap level)..... Them having more time to play is THEIR advantage and the 2x payout is an advantage for those who do not have as much time to play......... A 2x payout WEEKEND is definitely not too much to ask for at this point......