Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What I think we all need right about now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Not everyone has the time to play this game NON-STOP from the time they wake up in the morning until their body shuts down at night for like days or weeks in a row.... Not to knock anyone who DOES have that kind of time, I wish I DID have that kind of time and i'm pretty sure others wish they had that kind of time, too........ It's just a REALITY that some of us have other things going on that is of a higher priority which occupies time outside of AL.... Not saying the game should be adjusted to specifically tend to the needs of those who have more of a limited amount availability to play but, a 2x payout WEEKEND is not too much to ask for..... It's been some time now since we have been running somberholt, it's not like it's still FRESH and JUST released..... I mean, in reality, the amount it takes to reach the next rank is just like WHOA.... You have to kill LOTS, and LOTS, and LOTS of skeletons before you advance....

As far as people who have already reached Lightbearer being mad goes...... They will just have to understand the fact that them having more time on their hands is THEIR advantage.... They can't expect to have their cake and eat it, too.... They already have their rank, they should just be happy that the work is already out of the way (just like when reaching cap level)..... Them having more time to play is THEIR advantage and the 2x payout is an advantage for those who do not have as much time to play......... A 2x payout WEEKEND is definitely not too much to ask for at this point......
    That's why i said don't rush things play at your own pace what's hard to understand there? -_- And it's not even that important to reach elite lightbearer atm since the community goal is not finished yet and you can't buy stuff too via token vendor so rushing isn't really a wise idea to begin with the important thing is the community goal not the ranks.

"The nightmare never ends"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    That's why i said don't rush things play at your own pace what's hard to understand there? -_- And it's not even that important to reach elite lightbearer atm since the community goal is not finished yet and you can't buy stuff too via token vendor so rushing isn't really a wise idea to begin with the important thing is the community goal not the ranks.

No one is rushing..... As I stated before, reaching LIGHTBEARER was not the basis of my post..... Most just want to get the heck out of the graveyard... Also, your opposition towards a 2x payout is kind of contradictory because the community goal is to kill 400,000 MAUSOLEUM bosses, meaning everyone who is still stuck in the GRAVEYARD is NOT contributing to that particular community goal, which is where a 2x payout would help out EVERYONE overall... A 2x payout will help get more people into at least Mausoleum lv.1 and there will be a GREATER contribution towards the community goal and then the Lightbearer Elite rank can get closer to being a reality.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

No one is rushing..... As I stated before, reaching LIGHTBEARER was not the basis of my post..... Most just want to get the heck out of the graveyard... Also, your opposition towards a 2x payout is kind of contradictory because the community goal is to kill 400,000 MAUSOLEUM bosses, meaning everyone who is still stuck in the GRAVEYARD is NOT contributing to that particular community goal, which is where a 2x payout would help out EVERYONE overall... A 2x payout will help get more people into at least Mausoleum lv.1 and there will be a GREATER contribution towards the community goal and then the Lightbearer Elite rank can get closer to being a reality.
    And how can they contribute? When almost 50% of pugs I've ran with almost always skip mauso only doing graveyard or they play mauso at start but if they die once or twice they'll quit immediately and exits map they're consciousness with kdr isn't really helping the community goal at all new players nowadays -_- i rather have many deaths doing maps without quitting than few deaths but hardly really know of what they are doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

And how can they contribute? When almost 50% of pugs I've ran with almost always skip mauso only doing graveyard or they play mauso at start but if they die once or twice they'll quit immediately and exits map they're consciousness with kdr isn't really helping the community goal at all new players nowadays -_- i rather have many deaths doing maps without quitting than few deaths but hardly really know of what they are doing.

You seem to have a response for every post and you still have not yet presented a sensible reason why 2x payout is BAD, so I will end it here because I don't like doing the endless "dog tail chase" thing......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

You seem to have a response for every post and you still have not yet presented a sensible reason why 2x payout is BAD, so I will end it here because I don't like doing the endless "dog tail chase" thing......
    And yours is sensible? Lol don't wanna bother anymore nothing goes through your type of people forum is open for all i got my opinion u got yours so if you can't take or understand other people's opinion just yours better stay lay low from forums from now on.period or better yet ask the devs for a poll to stop you from whining like they did for mythic vanity weapons

Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 01-07-2017 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

And yours is sensible? Lol don't wanna bother anymore nothing goes through your type of people forum is open for all i got my opinion u got yours so if you can't take or understand other people's opinion just yours better stay lay low from forums from now on.period

LOL.... Try stepping your game up so that %50 of your mausoleum PUGs will not abandon the map.... If you can't do that, it's best you stay away from maps from now on...... It's hurting the community goal...... Jus sayin..........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

LOL.... Try stepping your game up so that %50 of your mausoleum PUGs will not abandon the map.... If you can't do that, it's best you stay away from maps from now on...... It's hurting the community goal...... Jus sayin..........
    Nothing better to say anymore? Lel it only shows your true color, and fyi i do mauso the pugs doesn't quits at maps entrance do you even do pugs? No wonder your complaining there are situation that pugs is faster than organized pt plus the challenge is in the pugs pt is so meh.. so there and nextime if you don't have anything better to say just shhhh.. and pls just pm a dev if you want your event so bad you ask theyll decide end of story

Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 01-07-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

And yours is sensible? Lol don't wanna bother anymore nothing goes through your type of people forum is open for all i got my opinion u got yours so if you can't take or understand other people's opinion just yours better stay lay low from forums from now on.period or better yet ask the devs for a poll to stop you from whining like they did for mythic vanity weapons

His reason is actually very sensible. All I see in your posts are "blah blah, try to change topic, blah blah, random stories that have no relevance to topic, blah blah blah".

Giving a 2x payout (even if it is only mausoleum) will also motivate people who already farm mausoleum to do so even more vigorously and actually make progress on the 400,000 mausoleum boss community goal. It will be another 2-3 months before we reach that goal, probably more because most players are already bored of graveyard and mausoleum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    His reason is actually very sensible. All I see in your posts are "blah blah, try to change topic, blah blah, random stories that have no relevance to topic, blah blah blah".

Giving a 2x payout (even if it is only mausoleum) will also motivate people who already farm mausoleum to do so even more vigorously and actually make progress on the 400,000 mausoleum boss community goal. It will be another 2-3 months before we reach that goal, probably more because most players are already bored of graveyard and mausoleum.
    So having an own opinion is blah blah? Am i still in a public forum or exclusive one? Well i don't care anyway some people are just full of themselves -_- too much ego i guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Only STS knows when they hoped timeframe wise when Maus 5 would open via the community goals, but I think it would be best if they created a new incentive to kill Maus bosses or...... How about doubling a boss kill to make the counter move quicker. That might be cool if for a short time killing a boss counted as two just so we can move on from this stage!

And is it just me but when I kill a graveyard boss it counts towards my quest to kill a Maus boss so hopefully the graveyard bosses are actually adding to the goal.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thekragle For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

So having an own opinion is blah blah? Am i still in a public forum or exclusive one? Well i don't care anyway some people are just full of themselves -_- too much ego i guess.

Your first few posts stated your opinion. The rest of them were full stories about randoms and attacking people who made valid points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Most of us do have normal lives and it's really hard to get that rank up. Yes small percent of you guys worked hard and grind your butts off. But you need to remember this is a game and losing massive players isn't good for STS and for the game. The game shouldn't be about grinding weeks after weeks, especially for a mobile game.
    It's their job to make us come back for more not the other way round. There's tons of other games out there to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Your first few posts stated your opinion. The rest of them were full stories about randoms and attacking people who made valid points.
    Attacking? If that's the case my post should be gone by now don't be a presumer if someone is against your opinion and has his/her own one it doesn't mean that yours is right and mine is wrong everyone is entitled to their own outlook about the matter i just stated mine and you got yours, to stop you from whining pm a dev already and present your facts and reasons about your wanted mini event you ask they decide if they'll make your event or not that'll solve your problem savvy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    Most of us do have normal lives and it's really hard to get that rank up. Yes small percent of you guys worked hard and grind your butts off. But you need to remember this is a game and losing massive players isn't good for STS and for the game. The game shouldn't be about grinding weeks after weeks, especially for a mobile game.
    It's their job to make us come back for more not the other way round. There's tons of other games out there to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's why there's a sub forum called feeback and suggestions if everyone is against what sts have designed for twilight expansion feedback is the right sub forums for that, as a dev stated people should put their threads in the right forum zones so devs could see it not just put it in general discussion just to make tons of views.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

All those of you claiming to have a busy life and all, as multiple people said before you could've been lightbearer rank or higher if you actually bothered to do it for an hour or so on a regular basis. If you aren't already then it's mostly because of yourself not because the grind is too hard. You claim to have little time and yet want to rush things. That is not how things work. And please. For once plat users actually have to run maps as much as farmers, which is a really good thing. This is a game where some grinding is needed. Can't keep up then find another game that suits your needs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    All those of you claiming to have a busy life and all, as multiple people said before you could've been lightbearer rank or higher if you actually bothered to do it for an hour or so on a regular basis. If you aren't already then it's mostly because of yourself not because the grind is too hard. You claim to have little time and yet want to rush things. That is not how things work. And please. For once plat users actually have to run maps as much as farmers, which is a really good thing. This is a game where some grinding is needed. Can't keep up then find another game that suits your needs.
    My point exactly that's why i said they should do it with their own pace.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Nothing better to say anymore? Lel it only shows your true color, and fyi i do mauso the pugs doesn't quits at maps entrance do you even do pugs? No wonder your complaining there are situation that pugs is faster than organized pt plus the challenge is in the pugs pt is so meh.. so there and nextime if you don't have anything better to say just shhhh.. and pls just pm a dev if you want your event so bad you ask theyll decide end of story

Do I do PUGs???? I do %100 PUGs... LOL.... I've been playing this game since lv.21 was cap (left and came back in 2014) and since then i've only ran an ACTUAL party no more than 5 times, every other time, it's been PUGs.... That's ALL I run and i've NEVER experienced anything anywhere NEAR a %50 PUG map abandonment rate......... Jus sayin......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Do I do PUGs???? I do %100 PUGs... LOL.... I've been playing this game since lv.21 was cap (left and came back in 2014) and since then i've only ran an ACTUAL party no more than 5 times, every other time, it's been PUGs.... That's ALL I run and i've NEVER experienced anything anywhere NEAR a %50 PUG map abandonment rate......... Jus sayin......
    So you do understand how pugs works so nothing would go smoothly always, pugs is always 50/50 i too was doing pugs since beginning with occasional pt groups and the ones abandoning is the one who rushes to pile of mobs and dies then quits. And pls the caps lock doesn't help you at all it will you only make you look more like an as.. whoops can't say that word in forums well you catch my drift. Just sayin... too lol

Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 01-08-2017 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    You are MISSING the point.... No one is blaming a BUSY life....... The community GOAL is to kill 400,000 Mausoleum bosses..... A 2x Somberholt payout would help get LOTS of people to advance from the graveyard to at least Mausoleum Lv.1.... Kill bosses in Masoleum lv.1 and above and all of those kills counts towards the COMMUNITY GOAL..... Kill bosses in the Graveyard and they DO NOT count towards the community goal...... It is ludicrous that ANYONE would have such OPPOSITION towards a 2x payout..... It will only HELP the snail pace community goal..... And you guys keep saying GRIND, GRIND, GRIND!!!!!! Well, if that's your DEDICATED approach, why AREN'T you guys GRINDING in the Mausoleum for HOURS and HOURS a day to get that community goal up? Huh? Tired of running the SAME maps AGAIN and AGAIN??? Is the Mausoleum TOO difficult for you to SUCCESSFULLY complete HIGH percentage of Mausoleum map runs?????

Don't tell us to GRIND, GRIND, GRIND when you all are obviously TIRED of running those maps..... Lots of us played this game for some time now, and we've done LOTS of grinding (Glintstone for FANGS/RUNE to get the set gear, rooks nest for malison, nord for kelvin, elondrian event when nightshade first became available for 1500 tokens, Underhaul for molds N stuff, ETC.).... I remember putting up HOURS running those maps per day..... Running the graveyard for like 3 times as much as that SO FAR to only complete the map (because there is NO LOOT THERE) is enough to make you not even want to run the map anymore...... Putting that much time into 1 map that produces NO LOOT only helps you miss out on looting items in other maps and keeps your gold from RISING!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 01-08-2017 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

So you do understand how pugs works so nothing would go smoothly always, pugs is always 50/50 i too was doing pugs since beginning with occasional pt groups and the ones abandoning is the one who rushes to pile of mobs and dies then quits. And pls the caps lock doesn't help you at all it will you make you look more like an as.. whoops can't say that word in forums well you catch my drift. Just sayin... too lol

The caps are meant to put an emphasis on words at certain points in a sentence so that you can sort of get a CLEARER understanding what is being said to you..........