Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What I think we all need right about now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    The caps are meant to put an emphasis on words at certain points in a sentence so that you can sort of get a CLEARER understanding what is being said to you..........
    Don't wanna even comment anymore lol save your drama for the llama which in this case pm the devs already explain everything what you want they will surely hear you out. And remember it's just a game.

"The nightmare never ends"
    Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 01-08-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    Don't wanna even comment anymore

The smartest thing you've said thus far......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

The smartest thing you've said thus far......
    Yeah whatever ego master lol. Last pm the dev end of story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

You are MISSING the point.... No one is blaming a BUSY life....... The community GOAL is to kill 400,000 Mausoleum bosses..... A 2x Somberholt payout would help get LOTS of people to advance from the graveyard to at least Mausoleum Lv.1.... Kill bosses in Masoleum lv.1 and above and all of those kills counts towards the COMMUNITY GOAL..... Kill bosses in the Graveyard and they DO NOT count towards the community goal...... It is ludicrous that ANYONE would have such OPPOSITION towards a 2x payout..... It will only HELP the snail pace community goal..... And you guys keep saying GRIND, GRIND, GRIND!!!!!! Well, if that's your DEDICATED approach, why AREN'T you guys GRINDING in the Mausoleum for HOURS and HOURS a day to get that community goal up? Huh? Tired of running the SAME maps AGAIN and AGAIN??? Is the Mausoleum TOO difficult for you to SUCCESSFULLY complete HIGH percentage of Mausoleum map runs?????

Don't tell us to GRIND, GRIND, GRIND when you all are obviously TIRED of running those maps..... Lots of us played this game for some time now, and we've done LOTS of grinding (Glintstone for FANGS/RUNE to get the set gear, rooks nest for malison, nord for kelvin, elondrian event when nightshade first became available for 1500 tokens, Underhaul for molds N stuff, ETC.).... I remember putting up HOURS running those maps per day..... Running the graveyard for like 3 times as much as that SO FAR to only complete the map (because there is NO LOOT THERE) is enough to make you not even want to run the map anymore...... Putting that much time into 1 map that produces NO LOOT only helps you miss out on looting items in other maps and keeps your gold from RISING!!!!!!!!!
    Want more people to farm and work towards thar community goal? Let mausoleum bosses drop something that's useful for farmers, let's say for example ankhs. And a lot of people are going on about how busy they are in real bla bla bla they don't want to have a job to grind after they come from work bla bla. To those people if you actually invested some time into those maps on a daily basis you would've been at least around 40k minimum right now.
    And what do you mean with no loot there. Simply running graveyard I can make over 100k an hour if not more.
    Don't assume that I'm tired of those maps. Mausoleum will always be a challenge. Even though I hate curse mages and they hate me, I still enjoy it for its difficulty. Teamwork is really needed in mausoleum. I already achieved elite lightbearer long ago, have enough free time on my hand . And if you're tired of running those maps simply go do something else in game. Lots of other things to do, work on aps for example. I'm soo getting that 25k ap banner! It looks nice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Want more people to farm and work towards thar community goal? Let mausoleum bosses drop something that's useful for farmers, let's say for example ankhs. And a lot of people are going on about how busy they are in real bla bla bla they don't want to have a job to grind after they come from work bla bla. To those people if you actually invested some time into those maps on a daily basis you would've been at least around 40k minimum right now.
    And what do you mean with no loot there. Simply running graveyard I can make over 100k an hour if not more.
    Don't assume that I'm tired of those maps. Mausoleum will always be a challenge. Even though I hate curse mages and they hate me, I still enjoy it for its difficulty. Teamwork is really needed in mausoleum. I already achieved elite lightbearer long ago, have enough free time on my hand . And if you're tired of running those maps simply go do something else in game. Lots of other things to do, work on aps for example. I'm soo getting that 25k ap banner! It looks nice.
    Yeah.... That's what I AM doing, other things in game........ I still do not see how a 2x Somberholt payout would hurt things/cause such OPPOSITION.... 2x token payout to get people OUT of the graveyard and into at least Mausoluem lv.1 and a 2x boss point payout to help the community goal progress.... And, again.... I said for a WEEKEND only, not an INDEFINITE period of time............ Not trying to be OFFENSIVE here, just threw my opinion out there and this "nightmare" individual decided to make it "open season" in the forums........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Yeah.... That's what I AM doing, other things in game........ I still do not see how a 2x Somberholt payout would hurt things/cause such OPPOSITION.... 2x token payout to get people OUT of the graveyard and into at least Mausoluem lv.1 and a 2x boss point payout to help the community goal progress.... And, again.... I said for a WEEKEND only, not an INDEFINITE period of time............ Not trying to be OFFENSIVE here, just threw my opinion out there and this "nightmare" individual decided to make it "open season" in the forums........
    I only stated my opinion also and yours i can disagree with yours you can disagree with mine just don't force your idea and denying others own opinion anyone can agree or disagree as they please this is a open public forum not a communist forum can you not respect that? Anyway you're rubbing yourself off not others, forums is a place for agreeing or disagreeing it's either your agreeing with the specific subject or butt hurt about it which is fine and it's called free will and freedom of speech.

Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 01-08-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

I only stated my opinion also and yours i can disagree with yours you can disagree with mine just don't force your idea and denying others own opinion anyone can agree or disagree as they please this is a open public forum not a communist forum can you not respect that? Anyway you're rubbing yourself off not others, forums is a place for agreeing or disagreeing it's either your agreeing with the specific subject or butt hurt about it which is fine and it's called free will and freedom of speech.

You never stop talking.... Now I see what you mean when you quote "The nightmare never ends"

Name:  mare.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  583.1 KB

I'm gonna have to start charging you by the minute for my time.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

You never stop talking.... Now I see what you mean when you quote "The nightmare never ends"

Name:  mare.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  583.1 KB

I'm gonna have to start charging you by the minute for my time.....
    Errrr.. wrong bubu lol clearly you have some attitude problem you just can't take others opinion and respecting it as im fine with your reasons and opinion and your not with mine, please get yourself checked it might help you a lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

What we all need now is a weeks lb event for killing ms boss's to speed things up ;-; top 3 wil each get lifeliss armour for there clas or order jewels or something jsut to speed up that bar :| mountains grow faster then that 400k boss's bar moves

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    What we all need now is a weeks lb event for killing ms boss's to speed things up ;-; top 3 wil each get lifeliss armour for there clas or order jewels or something jsut to speed up that bar :| mountains grow faster then that 400k boss's bar moves
    Yep sounds like a good idea to help motivate some of those who are complaining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Most of player I think run graveyard for points. Quick and less death farming.
    Players have to run at least Maus1 and Maus2 so that community goal also can be fulfilled.

Also extra points for boss is a good suggestion. If all 2x event is offered, better exclude graveyard after 6k points. So that new players reach Mausoleum 1 quick and don't limit in graveyard.

There are already good benefits in Maus. Vory loots, Treasures, More coins drops. But people don't run those as I see. Once reach Maus 3, I got to keep calling guild mates, friends, wait for 5 to 10 mins many times and quit if no one joins.

I have 85k points - not far from elite light bearer. I have few friends reached this and I agree they lost interest running this daily until rank4 community goals open. Finding more hard to find committed party until Maus 4. Randoms quit once they die or see few mage mobs at same time.

+1 for 2x points excluding graveyard maps.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I'm not on the thread's point, i'm saying nothing about 2x.
    But This i think needs repeating/emphasizing:
    Quote Originally Posted by BabVna View Post
    Once reach Maus 3, I got to keep calling guild mates, friends, wait for 5 to 10 mins many times and quit if no one joins.
    Good party is needed, which is not easy (to find), with pugs. And i don't wanna spend my time waiting while i may be playing.
    Last edited by voidPtr; 01-08-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It boggles me that people are worrying about expanding old content. The developers need to listen to the people who have been here for 2-3 years. What everyone needs right about now is a new gamemode in pvp or events every few weeks. Something to bring people in. I've played the same stupid maps since season 2 and they arn't getting any more fun. If any developer see's this please listen to the people who understand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You can't argue with people who's addicted to games. When people suggest helping out the majority of the population. Game addicts always feel they're getting cheated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Chill.. there will definitly be a 2x at some point. Maby what OP should have asked is can we have a 4x point for a week or 2? Would be much better imo.
    This beeing said, there is no shame in dropping this content besides not getting the APs
    We understand you have grinded hard nightmare and want to play map 5 alone with the other hard workers, but game gets boring for us casuals when we have no way to keep up, and probably for you to when only a few to pt with..
    We can not even buy points other have grinded or even use plat.. this content is the ultimate f2p content!
    For me 2 kids and a full job make this maps unplayable when map5 is opened.(do not know what to do when map5 come, cannot play with my friends no more i suppose..) I play maus, but 1 or 2 runs a day max since i need to run 3 maps to enter the 4th, just take to much time for me.. points come to slowly.
    I hope next content is p2w only accessable if u buy a rank with plat. Rank1 10p able to enter tempel1. rank2 50p able to enter tempel2 100p able to enter tempel3. 500p able to enter tempel4. 1000p able to enter tempel5. Tempel5 dropping arcane eggs and insane amount of gold.. jk, i dont really want this since it would limit who i can pt with! But some sort of middleway would be awesome. Let us buy 10k point for 100p maby? Feel free to flame, idc.. have fun, take care

Totally off topic: this thread is in the wrong sub forum....and sorry if post got messy, cant bother to clean it up..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Justg quoted in the 400k maus boss thread earlier.... check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We're looking at this, stay tuned
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Work hard for it like everyone else if you can't then mmorpg's is not the game for you.

from another thread:

Smartest answer i've seen so far unlike some others who is just forcing their ideas to others not just simply stating their own opinions, he's right let sts decide it's their game were just players nothing more (unless you have connections) lol just sayin..

You seem to be confused.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    from another thread:

You seem to be confused.
    If you read my first reply till end at first i just stated my own personal opinion on the matter on the following advising and giving tips which its up to them if they'll obey it or not (free will) but obviously the said forumers commented with butt hurt comments which is okay to me it's their opinion the bad side is they want to convince me which as im really up against it. Im fine with personal opinions which i did too just don't force it to me which i didn't to them only commented and expressed giving tips etc.. but the other party took it the wrong way, some people are just way too presumptuous this days.

Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 01-10-2017 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default What I think we all need right about now

If you read my first reply till end at first i just stated my own personal opinion on the matter on the following advising and giving tips which its up to them if they'll obey it or not (free will) but obviously the said forumers commented with butt hurt comments which is okay to me it's their opinion the bad side is they want to convince me which as im really up against it. Im fine with personal opinions which i did too just don't force it to me which i didn't only commented and expressed giving tips etc.. but the other party took it the wrong way.

What i see in this thread is, that you defend your hard earned heads up against people who want to go the easy route (i am with you here). What i see in other threads is, that you campaign for getting the shortcut for yourself, (dismissing arguments of others concerned about the economy). What is it, should earned values be conserved or not? Does everyone have the right for his opinion or does only yours count and others should leave mmos? Sts will do what they think it s best for the game in the long run anyway, but it really helps, if instead of attacking others everyone just gives his reasoning from his viewpoint. Think of it as presenting a business case, not trying to win an argument (which sts does not share in the first place)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    What i see in this thread is, that you defend your hard earned heads up against people who want to go the easy route (i am with you here). What i see in other threads is, that you campaign for getting the shortcut for yourself, (dismissing arguments of others concerned about the economy). What is it, should earned values be conserved or not? Does everyone have the right for his opinion or does only yours count and others should leave mmos? Sts will do what they think it s best for the game in the long run anyway, but it really helps, if instead of attacking others everyone just gives his reasoning from his viewpoint. Think of it as presenting a business case, not trying to win an argument (which sts does not share in the first place)
    As i said i just stated it i didn't said if they should obey it or not, it's just my personal take on the matter it's not my fault if they're way too assuming. Well sts surely will handle it and are discussing it right know anyway im tired of arguing next time i'll just reply any future threads simply with i agree or not agree so people won't butt hurt explode.

Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 01-10-2017 at 03:41 PM.