Quote Originally Posted by KingFu View Post
I don't think heal replenishing more than a small fraction would create an imbalance since there's a trade-off. That's exactly what heal did before the health pools were increased, and how heal has acted since the start of the game. Reverting it back should work fine alongside other changes. If I only said heal should get a boost then I'd agree with you, it would make mage ridiculous. But intex needs a drop in armor and dodge, health/mana pools could use readjusting, and some other tweaks should be made such as str bear getting some of its tanky-ness back. As it stands, intex mage plays way more like a savage pally than anything else. It needs to shed its bulkiness and reclaim its role as support with heal and damage output/AoE.

I agree, probably wishful thinking on my part that effort of that size would be put into one skill. I think both mana and health shields are just generally too high right now combined with endgame set stats. An intex mage fully buffed with MS sits at 30 dodge, ~665 armor, ~950 health, ~1,480 mana, which is egregious. I definitely think MS needs its armor buffed stripped at the very least. I'd be in support of really any change made to it though, including a shorter duration.
If you are talking about nerfing ms for a whole Pl levels mages, then I must dosagree with you, I (for example) barely stand an angel bird (using my ms) even if he wastes his blast before I do ms, I still have small chance to win, since at 66, you need a to make a decent build, where not all skills can be maxed to be good at pvp. But if you are talking only bout endgame, then I can't tell anything here since my main is 66