Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Current Endgame situation & my personal proposals

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Lightbulb Current Endgame situation & my personal proposals

This is my initial analysis & proposal, I need few more days to conclude it & make my personal final proposal with supportive facts with docs if necessary.

First off, the first phase, the dodge nerf gone pretty smooth and has been done nicely, now tactics should work properly mostly for example when you hit repulse you don't have to leave it to luck now, that WOW I GOT LUCKY and opponent got repulsed back, it's just a small example and for those players thinks that game got ruined due to low dodge, then let me remind you that PvP was way much balanced back those old days WITH LESS DODGE COMPARED TO NOW (overall)

Now for 2nd phase, the main concern is 1,2 hit kills, or simply say few hit kills [this is just because armor is not scaled with damage properly and need some tweaking] is the main concern along with few class specific tweaks are needed to make the situation much better.

Here's the proposals -

1> Current endgame sets should provide +20% (of total health) more health. [not more, then it would actually break things more than make, it's not enough read below)

2> 2h special elites eg. Arzac blaster should make set with DEREX for speed boost ONLY just like the speed bonus we get from 4 piece DEREX set. Then those 3 piece Derex/intex/strex should make set with Warband ring but this time differently -
    Warband + Derex 3 piece set - + 30 armor
    Warband + intex set 3 piece set - + 50 armor
    Warband + Strex set 3 piece set - + 70 armor
    If this is not possible then derex/intex/strex set bonus should get such bonus variations & warband would provide +30 armor to all.

3> The global damage output in PvP should be further lowered from -12% to -22% applicable for L75 to L80.

4> 2H weapons eg Blaster's damage should be nerfed by 5% [has added high damage] that's because I already proposed global damage output reduction and health increase.

5> Bird's evasion skill cooldown should be lowered to 22sec nearly same as focus skill as this is worthless if we don't get all buff ready to use again together

6> Free respec for some time so that everyone can experiment on their builds just like it happened during prev. balance trial

As said earlier this is my rough analysis & proposal [food for thought] I need more trials to get to my personal final proposal, then I may add more points and/or modify current stats after better calculation.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-09-2017 at 06:56 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post: