Anyone else experiencing wacky controls when playing on their android device????? This has been an issue for me, even happened with the last android phone I had but, I DID NOT experience these issues with the other android phones I had before (yes, I used those phones to play AL, too)..........

Sometimes, the virtual D-pad gets jammed in a particular direction and the characters keeps moving in that direction and doesn't stop until I open the menu and then select stable or something, once I exit from there the virtual D-pad resets and control is restored back to normal function......... Also, sometimes the skills work kind of wacky.... There is like a delay in charging skills or I charge a skill and it fills and just sits there (the character stops moving during this occurrence, which is a real hassle in maps)..... These all occur when on maps and in the middle of battle, making gameplay wacky as a "you know what"...........

Kind of hard to explain it but, if you have been experiencing what I have been experiencing you will know EXACTLY what i'm talking about.........

Decided to ask here to get input from others so I can better diagnose/troubleshoot this issue.....