Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delvl for plat and pet removal for plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Delvl for plat and pet removal for plat

Now that lbs are mostly gone could we get a option to delvl for plat. I understand the abuse of achivment points but can't you make it if you choose to delvl it will wipe all achv points away or something. And also i remember awhile ago we brought up possibly being able to remove pets for plat or whatever. I remember a dev saying that was a possibly down the road. Is this still something that could happen. I also understand this could destroy the economy so maybe make it a one time deal or just 1 pet per character. The delvl option would be awesome as i have characters that were aaccidently lvld. And since the policy was changed on delvling this would be a good counter option and would also bring u guys more revenue.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kickazzrogue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I agree on the deleveling lol, i leveled to 59 and was going to 61 thinking i could get kills in tombs and i was told i couldnt so i stopped, and i want yo go back to 58

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Won't happen just make a new char start from scratch problem solved

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scarysmerf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxalivexx View Post
    I agree on the deleveling lol, i leveled to 59 and was going to 61 thinking i could get kills in tombs and i was told i couldnt so i stopped, and i want yo go back to 58

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    The pet thing might be a bad idea unless u make it account bound or som thing idk. But i see no reason why delvl can't happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    Won't happen just make a new char start from scratch problem solved
    Wat if u lost a character u dumped over a 100mil into and put 1000,plus dollars into to have it accidently lvld over a system that doesn't exactly fix the problem. It shouldn't even be possible for this to happen. Im sure u would like that character back of this happend to you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    Wat if u lost a character u dumped over a 100mil into and put 1000,plus dollars into to have it accidently lvld over a system that doesn't exactly fix the problem. It shouldn't even be possible for this to happen. Im sure u would like that character back of this happend to you.
    You still have all your stuff so you lose only pets(not really lost,just not where you want them) If you spent that much real money on one character I'm pretty sure you should be EXTRA weary to not do anything that would ruin said character.

These figures I would assume are for a PvP character so to me,don't even go to pve maps or touch quests.you should be only going to PvP maps.

Accidents are a result of an action,you control your actions.

The word "accident" is the variable of conflict.if its a bug getting xp from PvP or other things that sts can look at and say"yeah,that's not suppose to happen",then they should fix it.

Miss clicking or brain farts are not on a developers list of "things that must be fixed".

I expect ppl to hate on this post, jist trying to share insight.

Note:this is an opinion, if yours isn't the same let's keep it civil.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Devs already said they wont do delevel both toon or pets.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

No

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

This dev thread might clear things up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ing-characters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye229 View Post
    You still have all your stuff so you lose only pets(not really lost,just not where you want them) If you spent that much real money on one character I'm pretty sure you should be EXTRA weary to not do anything that would ruin said character.

These figures I would assume are for a PvP character so to me,don't even go to pve maps or touch quests.you should be only going to PvP maps.

Accidents are a result of an action,you control your actions.

The word "accident" is the variable of conflict.if its a bug getting xp from PvP or other things that sts can look at and say"yeah,that's not suppose to happen",then they should fix it.

Miss clicking or brain farts are not on a developers list of "things that must be fixed".

I expect ppl to hate on this post, jist trying to share insight.

Note:this is an opinion, if yours isn't the same let's keep it civil.

Thank you for your time.
    Well seeing how i spend most of my time on paradise pier and the lvl booster is right in the middle of the map i don't see how this is all my fault. If you hit a skill anywere near it it draws you right into and automatically brings up the purchase screen. So I'm supposed to be scared to hit a skill while I'm on pier? Again not sure how this is all my fault.should I just not help support this game anymore? Am I supposed to be afraid to have 250 plat plus or more in my account? You have the option to turn platinum confirmation on, this really doesn't fix or help the problem. If your spamming skills on pier you can still purchase it by accident. All's it does is add one extra click to it...not really a full proof plan. And on occasion during the event after updates and server updates platinum confirmation reset itself to off. All's I'm asking for is some kinda option to recover a lvl. Like a 24 hour option to delvl if you accidently hit it. Or move the lvl booster to the side of the map instead of the middle. Doesn't have to be what I suggested in the post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    This dev thread might clear things up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ing-characters
    This is exactly why I'm suggesting a in game option so it isn't taking up supports time and there not receiving emails for this issue. Its not right or fair to just leave some one stuck like that when the system is faulty. If it wasn't a issue I wouldn't have to even make this post. And there wouldn't of been a policy change in the first place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Make pets possible to re egg and be character bound, stashable only.
    So many people would be happy, it will not ruin or affect economy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

They said they are not going to delevel because they were doing it manually, now the OP is suggesting an option that makes the service automatic. We are all humans, not machines, stop being so rigid and think more flexibly
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potato is me View Post
    They said they are not going to delevel because they were doing it manually, now the OP is suggesting an option that makes the service automatic. We are all humans, not machines, stop being so rigid and think more flexibly
    Why so mad you high blood or something? I only said that bcoz devs said it too, please if your butt hurt complain to the devs not to me they manage and control this game im only a normal player smh.

Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 01-14-2017 at 06:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    This is exactly why I'm suggesting a in game option so it isn't taking up supports time and there not receiving emails for this issue. Its not right or fair to just leave some one stuck like that when the system is faulty. If it wasn't a issue I wouldn't have to even make this post. And there wouldn't of been a policy change in the first place.
    If so then wrong forum section.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If you were to re-egg, and it's a bound egg which is stashable, people would just make char slots and transfer it and open it. This will decrease the number of demands of that pet causing economy to crash.

Example:
    You want a Singe on your Level 13, you have one on your Level 56, you make it into a bound egg and stash it over and opened on your Level 13. By doing this, you don't need to buy another Singe egg, so it would be less demanding when no one wants it, crashing the marketplace.

But hey, when it crashes, newbies have a chance of buying the eggs and it wouldn't separate them from the rich and poor, equal

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kollegahx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Why so mad you high blood or something? I only said that bcoz devs said it too, please if your butt hurt complain to the devs not to me they manage and control this game im only a normal player smh.

You really need to improve your comprehension skills, dev only say no more delevel because its a manual process and they are sick of attending to such requests, the OP is proposing an automatic way of deleveling. Please do not put words in the Dev's mouth as though they are your backup, if you are not keen on this proposal, you can tell us why but do not put false words into the Dev's mouth, learn how to read
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kollegahx View Post
    If you were to re-egg, and it's a bound egg which is stashable, people would just make char slots and transfer it and open it. This will decrease the number of demands of that pet causing economy to crash.

Example:
    You want a Singe on your Level 13, you have one on your Level 56, you make it into a bound egg and stash it over and opened on your Level 13. By doing this, you don't need to buy another Singe egg, so it would be less demanding when no one wants it, crashing the marketplace.

But hey, when it crashes, newbies have a chance of buying the eggs and it wouldn't separate them from the rich and poor, equal
    i do think that he doesnt mean reegg... he is proposing using plat to remove slotted eggs in the base pet
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potato is me View Post
    You really need to improve your comprehension skills, dev only say no more delevel because its a manual process and they are sick of attending to such requests, the OP is proposing an automatic way of deleveling. Please do not put words in the Dev's mouth as though they are your backup, if you are not keen on this proposal, you can tell us why but do not put false words into the Dev's mouth, learn how to read
    That's why i said complain to the devs not to me what's hard to understand there? -_- smh if your that butt hurt go argue with the devs not with me that's my opinion only i can say what i want this is open forums fyi.

Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 01-14-2017 at 08:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I like the idea, it is not fair to us as players that we have to lose something that was available for so long just as it is not fair that this very thing takes up so much of Customer Service's time. Being able to re-egg a pet through either platinum, story tokens, or any other available in-game currency fixes both of these problems, whilst having minimum effect on the price of high tiered eggs.
    - (un) Retired -