Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delvl for plat and pet removal for plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    That's why i said complain to the devs not to me what's hard to understand there? -_- smh if your that butt hurt go argue with the devs not with me that's my opinion only i can say what i want this is open forums fyi.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"
    Do u even read what you are saying? Since when did I complain to you, I was just correcting you of your interpretation of the dev words so that you dont misguide the community.

The Devs never say they wont provide plat delevel service, they say they wont provide MANUAL plat delevel service, i dont know how many times i have to repeat this before it gets into your small brain.

There is nothing for me to be butt hurt about your poor comprehension skills, some people in this game really have to pay more attention in school so that they dont spread their lack of intelligence to other players
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Would be awesome if we could re-egg our pets...account bound eggs would be enough, that way it doesn´t destroy economy, but i have so many opened nekros, that are unused

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potato is me View Post
    Do u even read what you are saying? Since when did I complain to you, I was just correcting you of your interpretation of the dev words so that you dont misguide the community.

The Devs never say they wont provide plat delevel service, they say they wont provide MANUAL plat delevel service, i dont know how many times i have to repeat this before it gets into your small brain.

There is nothing for me to be butt hurt about your poor comprehension skills, some people in this game really have to pay more attention in school so that they dont spread their lack of intelligence to other players
    To me you sound like it, no need to insult if your that smartass why u act like your so primitive? And people have the right to think and understand and accept what they want it maybe right to you but to others it's not people have the right to choose fyi and please don't bring that bad attitude of yours in forums clearly you have issues dude.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Umm wow.

Reread the thread from sts,they say it was taking up to much cs time AND ABUSE OF THE SYSTEM.they won't be doing this,I can almost promise you that.

Re egging pets won't happen either sorry,its a selfish decision and would drastically change the market.

When you brainstorm on this don't think about what YOU would want,think about what is best for AL. This is common sense.

Thank you for your time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye229 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

To me you sound like it, no need to insult if your that smartass why u act like your so primitive? And people have the right to think and understand and accept what they want it maybe right to you but to others it's not people have the right to choose fyi and please don't bring that bad attitude of yours in forums clearly you have issues dude.

It sounds like they just dont want to waste time helping us delevel, i think you are wrong, potato is right. Your attitude is bad too, you two should stop making drama here
    There's No such thing as Karma , Plus I sold ice golem set 50M Bare in mind this
    Only the Rich Rules, Poor?Dont think about it
    ~Bbypandax

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Leprechaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leprechaun View Post
    It sounds like they just dont want to waste time helping us delevel, i think you are wrong, potato is right. Your attitude is bad too, you two should stop making drama here
    He started it not me, right or wrong is not the issue here everyone can say what they want open forums fyi.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

He started it not me, right or wrong is not the issue here everyone can say what they want open forums fyi.

So why are you so salty when i said what i want in this open forum?
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potato is me View Post
    So why are you so salty when i said what i want in this open forum?
    I aint salty where in my post that im against your ideas aye? I didn't even argue with you i only said that if your not happy with what the devs said go and speak with them not with me since i don't have a say in the matter since im only a player, but obviously you insulted me with no god damn reason if your so upset with their decision about de-level go debate with them. Don't insult others just because they don't agree on what your saying that's a very close-minded way of thinking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I aint salty where in my post that im against your ideas aye? I didn't even argue with you i only said that if your not happy with what the devs said go and speak with them not with me since i don't have a say in the matter since im only a player, but obviously you insulted me with no god damn reason if your so upset with their decision about de-level go debate with them. Don't insult others just because they don't agree on what your saying that's a very close-minded way of thinking.

Can we please end this already, he is just interpreting the words of the post - leave it at that. None of us work for STS so who knows what they are planning for the future? They can always change their mind.
    - (un) Retired -

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    Can we please end this already, he is just interpreting the words of the post - leave it at that. None of us work for STS so who knows what they are planning for the future? They can always change their mind.
    That's why i said he should talk to the devs not with me.end of story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

stop replying easy job! end of story if you don't want to say anything more here just keep quiet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HulkieBeast View Post
    Make pets possible to re egg and be character bound, stashable only.
    So many people would be happy, it will not ruin or affect economy.
    This please sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

There is clearly a high demand for both of these for whatever reason. I'm surprised STS hasn't yet cashed in on either of these cash cows.

The way the game is designed with scaled areas, and with so many in game items locked to character including pets, is one reason for the high demand and why the issue keeps coming up. Many players might just want to play a new toon after all, without losing all the work they've put in thus far.

So it takes 'an inordinate amount of time' for staff to de-level. Well then why not just include a function in the plat store for players to do it themselves? Same goes for pet transfer, just strip the pet of all levels on transfer its not difficult.

The locked pets is the primary reason why I no longer buy pets in the store at all, until a pet transfer service is in place.