Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Update | 1/12/17 | Bosses drop Ankhs, reduced T4 requirements

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Default Weekly Update | 1/12/17 | Bosses drop Ankhs, reduced T4 requirements

Hey folks!

We're still working on Guid Battlegrounds (see guide here).

This week:

+ Reducing the Boss Kill requirement to unlock Tier 4 from 400,000 to 250,000
    + All bosses drop Ankhs

Questions and comments below, thanks!

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Can't revive after death have to restart game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yep. I messaged this by fault in preview thread too

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eleasah View Post
    Yep. I messaged this by fault in preview thread too
    HARD CORE MODE!!!

jk, we're looking into this now.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    HARD CORE MODE!!!

Haha what a joker

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

HARD CORE MODE!!!

That's what we should have for the truly skill players.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Finally, reduced from 400k to 250k... Love it.. Thanks sts

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Oh lort!! A few more weeks of logging just to craft and grab a few pves...come on, sts!!! Some of us have been waiting for the next Stage for over 2 months...since BEFORE Thanksgiving!!!

I have to say I'm extremely disappointed that sts doesn't take into consideration all the long hours and hard work that many of the hardcore farmers and LB runners put into the new maps just to stay out in front of everyone else, as well it should be for the players who put in the effort. Instead of actually getting ahead on the Quest line, all the players who worked our butts off feverishly to be first in line to choose between the Light and the Dark in the new expansion are forced to now sit out and just wait and watch while everybody and their brother catches up because the Community Goal was so unrealistic as it is largely based upon players who don't try as hard as others for the end game goals for one reason or another! Sure, not everybody has a few extra hours of time, and that's just fine as everybody is different. Some people need 10 hours of sleep, some need 4 or 5....my point being that the game is so overly focused on the 'every so often player' that it's completely forgotten there's a whole group of hardcore players who enjoyed the grind & the challenge ( or there used to be cuz frankly, there's nothing left for us to do right now ).

Come on sts....what's the point in having a community goal if the Community keeps dwindling and getting smaller from boredom because all the rest of the AL world hasn't caught up yet?!

I would be extremely appreciative of implementing the added incentive to run the Mausoleum maps as being rewarded for all our hard work to be the Elite firsts as to be allowed access to the next step of the quest line once a player has reached ' yay amount ' of points ... say 125k or so, or even more!! What I mean is to PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE reward those who fought to be on the frontlines with .... something to do besides hang back and come to the aide of everybody else all the time...

I know I'm going to get blasted for saying all of this but I don't care much as I'm bored!
    UGH

Eh, Nvm....going back to Panda Pop :/

(Edited by Justg for drama xD )
    Last edited by leoakre; 01-13-2017 at 07:08 AM. Reason: :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Oh lort!! A few more weeks of logging just to craft and grab a few pves...come on, sts!!! Some of us have been waiting for the next Stage for over 2 months...since BEFORE Thanksgiving!!!

Geez! This is worse than being pregnant...first trimester, second one, nope go go to the third .... keep going!!!

I have to say I'm extremely disappointed that sts doesn't take into consideration all the long hours and hard work that many of the hardcore farmers and LB runners put into the new maps just to stay out in front of everyone else, as well it should be for the players who put in the effort. Instead of actually getting ahead on the Quest line, all the players who worked our butts off feverishly to be first in line to choose between the Light and the Dark in the new expansion are forced to now sit out and just wait and watch while everybody and their brother catches up because the Community Goal was so unrealistic as it is largely based upon players who don't try as hard as others for the end game goals for one reason or another! Sure, not everybody has a few extra hours of time, and that's just fine as everybody is different. Some people need 10 hours of sleep, some need 4 or 5....my point being that the game is so overly focused on the 'every so often player' that it's completely forgotten there's a whole group of hardcore players who enjoyed the grind & the challenge ( or there used to be cuz frankly, there's nothing left for us to do right now ).

Come on sts....what's the point in having a community goal if the Community keeps dwindling and getting smaller from boredom because all the rest of the AL world hasn't caught up yet?!

I would be extremely appreciative of implementing the added incentive to run the Mausoleum maps as being rewarded for all our hard work to be the Elite firsts as to be allowed access to the next step of the quest line once a player has reached ' yay amount ' of points ... say 125k or so, or even more!! What I mean is to PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE reward those who fought to be on the frontlines with .... something to do besides hang back and come to the aide of everybody else all the time...

I know I'm going to get blasted for saying all of this but I don't care much as I'm bored!
    UGH

Ur upset the goal was reduced because it caters to the people who aren't "hardcore players" while at the same time you complain because the hardcore players are now sitting out instead of continuing to contribute to the goal. Hypocritical af

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post

Geez! This is worse than being pregnant...first trimester, second one, nope go go to the third .... keep going!!!

UGH

Just say thank you. Not so hard... no one wants to read that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Ur upset the goal was reduced because it caters to the people who aren't "hardcore players" while at the same time you complain because the hardcore players are now sitting out instead of continuing to contribute to the goal. Hypocritical af
    Wrong! I'm happy it caters to all players, as well it should. I'm unhappy that it doesn't reward the effort of those players who worked very hard to be among the first to get to the Elite status. Now, there's nothing to do or strive for at all except twiddling thumbs.

(Pretty sure it's against forum rules to use vulgar acronyms)
    Last edited by leoakre; 01-13-2017 at 07:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Hey folks!

We're still working on Guid Battlegrounds (see guide here).

This week:

+ Reducing the Boss Kill requirement to unlock Tier 4 from 400,000 to 250,000
    + All bosses drop Ankhs

Questions and comments below, thanks!

- g
    Thank You G

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post

....then they don't have to read it Very easy to skip on by but let's all try to maintain manners and be polite when responding to posts on a public forum as it's just a place to express opinions and shoot out ideas. We all should feel free to do so, and if no one wants to read a particular post that's perfectly fine.

Thank you
    Last edited by leoakre; 01-13-2017 at 07:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yaaay 250k from 400k thank you thank you sts. Finally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Do you have manners?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofcrows View Post
    Yaaay 250k from 400k thank you thank you sts. Finally
    Haha!

I am grateful for small favors but the reduction in the Community Goal still leaves a large number of very loyal and dedicated players with no real motivation to play. It would be a tremendous incentive to all the players who worked so hard to get to the Elite Rank if we were allowed to continue on with the Quest Line instead of holding us all back. I'm just saying that while the rest of the world is catching up, that leaves many of the 'hardcore' (using the term lightly) players with weeks, if not a couple of months, to go find other games to play. I just don't see why if a company wants us to continue spending time, effort, gold and platinum (if you're a platinum buyer) on their game then why would they slam us to a complete stop against this huge brick wall of a 'community goal' because obviously getting to the proverbial finish line isn't as big of a 'game priority' for everyone, therefore the players who enjoy playing in a hardcore manner in order to be first are now left out in the cold and looking around for other games to play instead of AL. I'm not just talking about long-time players as I know quite a few players who've just started right before the Twilight Expansion who were extremely motivated and very excited to see just how far they could go in the game, but have now stopped playing everyday, every week, or even altogether because they hit the brick wall of the community goal and had nothing to keep them playing. These new players aren't used to the AL way and don't want to keep playing a game where they have to run the same maps they've already completed 2 Billion more times while they wait on a whole community of people they don't even know to catch up. One of my new friends hasn't bothered logging in to play for weeks now ...

Yes, a community goal is a good thing...to a point, but why force the people who actually enjoy playing to the extreme to go at everybody else's pace?! Many want to play hard, win and be first, not sit at the 'finish line' forced to wait on those who don't enjoy playing at the same level. Don't get me wrong, there's no right or wrong way to enjoy playing game as everyone is different but, at the same time please don't force players to conform to playing at just one pace as it causes interest in the game to wane.

This is just my opinion in a public forum so please don't attack me or be rude to me for expressing my viewpoint as I'm not asking anyone to agree or disagree. If you don't want to read about my particular viewpoint then don't ... there's no gun to your head.

Thank you
    Last edited by leoakre; 01-15-2017 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Vocês estão estragando o jogo Spacetime Studio.
    Primeiro que tiraram o drop de locked em kraken mines3
    Depois que descobrimos que tinha como dropar com leprechaun e luck inicial, vocês também tiraram isso da gente. Só pesso por favor spacetime em nomr de todos os jogadores do arcane legends.. nos devolva drop de locked em kraken mines 3 por favor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusnordico View Post
    Vocês estão estragando o jogo Spacetime Studio.
    Primeiro que tiraram o drop de locked em kraken mines3
    Depois que descobrimos que tinha como dropar com leprechaun e luck inicial, vocês também tiraram isso da gente. Só pesso por favor spacetime em nomr de todos os jogadores do arcane legends.. nos devolva drop de locked em kraken mines 3 por favor
    This one very creative.
    D

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Donquixoth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Where I can fast farm ankhs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post