Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: MAGES NEED a NERF!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default MAGES NEED a NERF!

the crit and dmg output is far beyond more op than anything else.
    bears literally stand no chance vs a mage, even when the bear is 5 lvls higher.
    I myself play bear class aswell and it's very discouraging to keep dying over and over again.

my opinion: nerf crit or dmg from mage, boost the armour up from bears or give an increase in the debuffs ( might aswell boost the archer debuffs if that happens )

what's your opinons and thoughts?
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timelife For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timelife View Post
    I myself play bear class aswell and it's very discouraging to keep dying over and over again.

my opinion: nerf crit or dmg from mage, boost the armour up from bears or give an increase in the debuffs ( might aswell boost the archer debuffs if that happens )

agree 100%, though ive only tested bird.
    mages, if i dont dodge, kill me with drain light fire.

but as usual, there needs to be a way to have it not destroy one level bracket, as has happened before.
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    agree 100%, though ive only tested bird.
    mages, if i dont dodge, kill me with drain light fire.

but as usual, there needs to be a way to have it not destroy one level bracket, as has happened before.
    it just bothers me that i can not use one of my favourite classes anymore, because they get eaten by mages. I'm playing mage also and it's indeed not a challange to defeat a bear, birds are even tougher now XD. however they did a great job on the archer class imo
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

yea bird would be better if we could kill mages faster like root blast before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nerf rhinos and foxes at 40 plz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Could we just leave mages alone? Like there was just a game wide nerf of dodge and now mages need to be nerf'd? God you people are like needy children.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzila View Post
    Could we just leave mages alone? Like there was just a game wide nerf of dodge and now mages need to be nerf'd? God you people are like needy children.
    Do you even play PvP?

What is the fun thing about using 3 skills and gaining a kill? or 110+ crit and completely demolish the warrior class.. as I said, mages should need a dmg or crit nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Do you even play PvP?

What is the fun thing about using 3 skills and gaining a kill? or 110+ crit and completely demolish the warrior class.. as I said, mages should need a dmg or crit nerf.
    It doesn't matter if I don't pvp or did pvp when a game wide update hit's everyone equally as it did with the nerf update for dodge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

It doesn't matter if I don't pvp or did pvp when a game wide update hit's everyone equally as it did with the nerf update for dodge.
    and can you explain that how that would or did effect non PvP aka pve, or you just unhappy cause some numbers got lowered from ur stat page.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-17-2017 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

the main reason why a lot of people came back is because of the "everything is tradeable" implention. not because of a nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Please Cinco / Sts Team nerf these mages. PvP is not even funny as a Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

70-71 mages take damage like they're bred for tanks. My birds blast can hardly reach 150 crit damage, whereas a light fire drain or even frost can hit me 300-400+ crit damage. Bring down defense or damage.
    Currahee

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Expect changes for Mages soon.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Expect changes for Mages soon.
    thank you for your understanding cinco, We appreciate it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I hear with the update Cinco just did today birds are more op now and think mages got nerfed a little.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

the main reason why a lot of people came back is because of the "everything is tradeable" implention. not because of a nerf.
    I'm not debating why people came back to pl, I'm talking about how these game wide updates/nerfs should be pvp bound & not ruining pve & making it elixir based because sets can't run areas on there own stats. And this is even more so for new players coming up in levels as it makes it even more harder for them to run areas without paying money for plat they don't have, The thoughts and beliefs that this should be balanced and this nerfs is completely pvp bound, no one that pve's needs damage nerfs or dodge nerfs because we just dodge to damn much. (Don't fix what's not broken) & and pve is not broken where it was before all these system wide updates. If the issue isn't game wide why are nerfs & balances being addressed as so? That's what I'm walking about

The updates to sales are fine and I've said so twice now, they open the market up and kill off scamming and need for private traders and black market purchases with real $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    and can you explain that how that would or did effect non PvP aka pve, or you just unhappy cause some numbers got lowered from ur stat page.
    Funny Waugh, is that not what your crying about now with pvp? Pretty hypocritical don't you think? My issue is as stated above, updates aimed at pvp should stay aimed at pvp and not be made system wide to preserve pve as it was and is.
    Pve players are the once farming the gear you wear and items you buy & we spend time and real world money to do so, when our damage and dodge and set bonus's are lowered we have to spend longer times in areas meaning less items and more money being put into plat that then means market for items are made even worse as they are currently are with glyph steel and demo's selling for 16mil from before the update they where 8-10mil.
    Enjoy pvp with update all you please, leave pve alone thought.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I'm not debating why people came back to pl, I'm talking about how these game wide updates/nerfs should be pvp bound & not ruining pve & making it elixir based because sets can't run areas on there own stats. And this is even more so for new players coming up in levels as it makes it even more harder for them to run areas without paying money for plat they don't have, The thoughts and beliefs that this should be balanced and this nerfs is completely pvp bound, no one that pve's needs damage nerfs or dodge nerfs because we just dodge to damn much. (Don't fix what's not broken) & and pve is not broken where it was before all these system wide updates. If the issue isn't game wide why are nerfs & balances being addressed as so? That's what I'm walking about

The updates to sales are fine and I've said so twice now, they open the market up and kill off scamming and need for private traders and black market purchases with real $$$.

Funny Waugh, is that not what your crying about now with pvp? Pretty hypocritical don't you think? My issue is as stated above, updates aimed at pvp should stay aimed at pvp and not be made system wide to preserve pve as it was and is.
    Pve players are the once farming the gear you wear and items you buy & we spend time and real world money to do so, when our damage and dodge and set bonus's are lowered we have to spend longer times in areas meaning less items and more money being put into plat that then means market for items are made even worse as they are currently are with glyph steel and demo's selling for 16mil from before the update they where 8-10mil.
    This game can't cater for everybody, if there were more people that wanted to preserve PVE rather than balance PVP im sure Cinco wouldn't have done anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iamthesurvivor View Post
    This game can't cater for everybody, if there were more people that wanted to preserve PVE rather than balance PVP im sure Cinco wouldn't have done anything.
    But that's the thing, I'm not asking for pve to be catered to, all I'm asking is that pvp get it's own updates and they stay with pvp and not change the rest of the damn game, nothing more nothing less.
    The issue's pvp players are having are not the same as pve players, so why would the dev's use a chainsaw where a scalpel is needed? That's all I'm saying.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingzila For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Funny you calling it hypocritical whereas, you're defining one of the major purpose of the forums as crying.

That's seems to be faulty in the basics, and that's just kinda worthless of my time to explain this here, but I'll do.

We don't just pop from nothing and start to do PvP, we do pve too and those who spend money also help sts and that let pl survive.

Have you any idea that how much special elites have been buffed? Nerfing is still small proportion of that. That's the fact that INVALIDATE ALL YOUR CONCERNS in the first place, watch the difference I didn't call it 'your crying' rather 'your concern'

I don't know which time of pl you evolved around, pl pve is much easy already and it takes literally no skill [not those skills], just spamming, and having a team is enough and most of em just farm getting after decent daily blessing. You should go watch the video of mine where a 74 rhino w/o any elixors easily killing mobs ALONE. All endgame bosses who drops valuable are just piece of cake for a mix team w/o having full gear and mix daily elixors.

Get your facts right the current change can't change the price of any low level item overnight just because of farming difficulty, which is not true in the first place. The reasons r different, if any.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-20-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

1. How much a item has been buffed doesn't matter to a pve player's unless it's game breaking, by making updates specifically pvp bound pve players would get to enjoy the gear there currently using without it interfering with pvp.

2.The price of demos is 16mil from 9mil two weeks ago...moving on.

3. My points as still not invalid because pve is easy for your level 71 rhino & elites are go buffed in pvp. ( pvp issue not pve issue )

4. Updates for pvp should stay in pvp, as pve updates stay with pve. Simple.

5 and I started in 2010/09/20

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingzila For This Useful Post: