Quote Originally Posted by Defyduck View Post
Ok saw my 3rd vanity drop 30 hrs ago from now.

1) Mechanical Man Helmet----> 2 Months ago (2nd week of numa release maybe,dont remember).In Numa Prime lvl5 near the last set of flowers before Gaurdian(from a mob).
2) Comedy------> First week of slouch-o release.In Slouch-o lvl2 in the entrence of the place where engineer bonus room is(from a mob).
3) Zany Glasses-----> First week of shipyard release.In Shipyard lvl2 in front of the commando bonus room(from a mob).

# My predictions:-

1 )Any vanity has chance of droping in Delta 7/Numa Prime/Slouch-o/Shipyard.
2) Mobs or small enemies only drop vanities.**!*
3) No vanity drops pre-Delta.** *!*

Suggestion:-

Vanities generate when you start a map and may be situated anywhere,so kill all mobs and open all chests.Every vanity has a probability of generation but its very low.

Market View:-

X-Ray Visor has the same probability of droping as Mechanical Man Helm has but in auctions its price is high because its demand is way higher that the supply.

As per my observations,the reting of vanities are as per....
X-Ray Visor > Mechanical Man Helmet > Squid Buddy > Zany Glasses > Tragedy > Comedy
and the coincidence is that the price of these vanities also follow the same sequence.

Hope this was helpful..Wish you Good luck.

*May be totaly wrong i am not the developer lol.
**As per my observations,need confirmation though.
Nice observation Defy! Great job!

Two sections I have highlighted with *!* may be a little off. The scrap/tramp mini boss guy had dropped a vanity (X-Ray) in beta, also it has been rumoured that the vanity have dropped in Cycorps/Pirates though this has not been caught photographically (Screenshot )

Great addition that well help Ephem!