Thread: Question: Vanity Drop Locations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Saw 5th vanity drop yesterday.Will post the pic later.
    1)Mechanical Man Helm in Numa:Uncharted Ruins near the last set of flowers.I was standing near the place where the dogs spawn while others were killing those flowers.I got that vanity in first or second week after release of numa.

2)Comedy in Slouch-O:Venomous near the engineer's bonus room.I was messaging while it dropped.Someone else got.In the first week of Slouch-O release.

3)Zany Glasses in Shipyards:Biosphere Deck someone else got it from a mob spawning in front of the commando bonus room.In first week of Shipyards release.

4)Tragedy in Shipyards:Reactor Core Deck just near the second turn after two bombs.I got that vanity.

5)Comedy in Shipyards:Biosphere Deck someone else got from one of the mobs spawning at the start of the lvl.

I still dont know you need to kill the mob with vanity to get it or its randomly goes to anyone.The vanities are droping from last 250 days and i guess there are 250 vanities easily in the game.So this means almost one vanity per day?@_@.Hope the data helps.Good Luck
    Last edited by Defyduck; 03-22-2012 at 08:03 AM.