Thread: Regarding the Speed and Derex Set on birds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exclamation Regarding the Speed and Derex Set on birds.

i just wanted to voice a few things that i do hope others feel the same about.
    -first regarding the speed. In PvE obviously running faster is a lot more fun and you, even as a non-Combo user, can keep up. In PvP i find the speed a bit game ruining though. I believe we lose a lot of aspects in gameplay especially aspects that is usually considered skill. Also for me the range is very buggy due to the speed, as on my screen enemies can hit me from far away but as they are hitting me, none of my skills are able to hit them. Considering people that have worse pings, and as we have fast speed this must be a PvP game-ruining factor as the example before i stated. Due to the speed you lose the ability to hide and to kite. You aren't able to use the environment to your advantage as enemies can easily catch up to you. Especially ctf just feels like gamble. You can't use the stones to your advantage much as enemies just easily run around it. the tactics you can have in ctf get lost. (maybe I'm not describing it right but i hope you understand the issue I'm voicing here.) I would suggest lowering to speed to max 2x speed or maybe even to standard again.

-Another issue is about birds. I still feel pvp is very unbalanced. I believe a mage currently needs 3 skills to be able to kill any bird, as a bird needs 4 skills. i would like to voice adding a dex Bow whose damage will be able to make up for it again. I have seen the Derex Sunkissed bow but the damage isn't proper and demands fixes. (In the 2 images i added I'm wearing Derex Talon set and Derex set+arzac Blaster comparing to the new bow. You can see how unbalanced it is. You have 300 more damage wearing an arzac blaster, also the Bow only has around the same damage as the talon itself which is a lot better in that case then.) I also know bear is very squishy and str is also at a huge disadvantage right now, but as for that i do not have any suggestions on fixes as i do not play str myself. (More dodge or more armor could help but i do not know.)

Name:  IMG_1038.PNG
Views: 209
Size:  211.0 KBName:  IMG_1039.PNG
Views: 190
Size:  209.4 KB

I hope others will agree to what i'm trying to say here.
    thank you sincerely in advance for your support.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moooneigh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

happens in arcane legends too with speed set. specifically in PvP, but devs wont remove speed sets from PvP. no idea why. it clearly gives people an advantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Some classy range tactics get less effective with the speed set and at the same time some range bugs get worse. So actually I don't favour the speed on arena, top of that it again favour better ping players. Halving the speed could be better.

That's funny how derex sunblessed bow have way much less damage than Arzac blaster that's because Blaster damage was scaled up several times to catch up. Whatever Arzac blaster should be craftable into Derex blaster then should provide speed bonus and health boost (+20% as provided to other sets) along with birds blind debuff is not working as I checked by far. So automatically we'll be in a better situation than from now.

In the meantime derex shublessed bow should be boosted with more damage.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-13-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Dude can you stop saying classy. Its the weirdest thing to read in a sentence like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Dude can you stop saying classy. Its the weirdest thing to read in a sentence like that.
    Classy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

the prices of the craftable sets r overpriced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I agree, the speed makes skills wonky. For instance, mages cannot use revive in certain instances anymore, such as when running around obstacles like trees.

The speed should only apply to pve or town in my opinion. The animations aren't meant for this speed in pvp.

Also, the Derex Sunkissed bow is very weak compared to the regular Arzac blaster. No idea why anyone would want to buy one in its current state. Cinco should either buff it or delete it from the game because it's useless right now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heretoapologize View Post
    the prices of the craftable sets r overpriced

Same like in real life, everything is expensive and not everyone is lucky to be rich, but with strong determination to farm hard and luck you will own it eventually.
    Its best to keep elite items exclusive and expensive so to keep the community of PL busy farming it, i always wanted a goat as a Pet, but my dad didn't allow it, he got me a steak Lamb Chop instead to make my tummy full and happy.

Git – Ssneakykills

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

i like the Speed, its something new, something different, it's spice up the game play, i know many don't like the changes but its fun, just only fox, for us who have bad ping, the fox jumps across room zig zag really crazy fast.

Git – Ssneakykills