Thread: Suggestion for battlegrounds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Suggestion for battlegrounds

with battlegrounds coming up in the next week , I'd like to make few suggestion regarding the wager.

Sts has set 10000 gold as an initial wager limit. And now eventhough it's too less I think that the wager should not be increased above 500k max. all guilds won't have players or ,asters who will be able to dish out that much good over a pvp match, so if guild A perhaps set a wager of 10mil against a guild B with not such rich players this would mean that the match would be declined , so where's the fun in that. This idea will die out too son especially at twink levels where all players are not filthy rich

Next is regarding the 7 man or 10 man main team.PvP is all about letting everybody in a guild have fun and get involved in clashes op and even in the battlegrounds. But when stakes are kept this high. Some guilds (not gonna name any) will keep a team of say 7 of their officers and master every time. This again discourages other guilds to take part since op members won't be online all the time. Not only that but all guilds will start keeping A permanent team this again letting down the spirit.

All this said . Why don't we keep a banner system instead of the wagers BEFORE you gusy **** on it hear me out. We can keep the banners dam cool lpto show off. And this needs to be rewarded to the best guild who wins most clashes in a bracket. And everytime that guild loses that banner would be passed onto the winning guild members ie. The people who had participated in the war. And this can be passed on this way. And maybe even the team who keeps the flag for the most time can get a cool title too.

So what do yall think about these ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skilledpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

good idea +1 to this and -0.5 to the banner idea, after all we have to earn gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skilledpvp View Post
    with battlegrounds coming up in the next week , I'd like to make few suggestion regarding the wager.

Sts has set 10000 gold as an initial wager limit. And now eventhough it's too less I think that the wager should not be increased above 500k max. all guilds won't have players or ,asters who will be able to dish out that much good over a pvp match, so if guild A perhaps set a wager of 10mil against a guild B with not such rich players this would mean that the match would be declined , so where's the fun in that. This idea will die out too son especially at twink levels where all players are not filthy rich

Next is regarding the 7 man or 10 man main team.PvP is all about letting everybody in a guild have fun and get involved in clashes op and even in the battlegrounds. But when stakes are kept this high. Some guilds (not gonna name any) will keep a team of say 7 of their officers and master every time. This again discourages other guilds to take part since op members won't be online all the time. Not only that but all guilds will start keeping A permanent team this again letting down the spirit.

All this said . Why don't we keep a banner system instead of the wagers BEFORE you gusy **** on it hear me out. We can keep the banners dam cool lpto show off. And this needs to be rewarded to the best guild who wins most clashes in a bracket. And everytime that guild loses that banner would be passed onto the winning guild members ie. The people who had participated in the war. And this can be passed on this way. And maybe even the team who keeps the flag for the most time can get a cool title too.

So what do yall think about these ?
    Surely any 'official' matches made between guild masters would have a set wager that both parties have agreed to, and the wager is higher so those richer guilds can wager more gold, however the option for a smaller wage is still available.

Every pvp guild has a few select players who are considered 'the best' within the guild, when gold is being wagered, I am sure everyone would want to bring their best. I used to be an officer in a low level pvp guild and swapping weaker members with either myself or other officers is just the thing to do to ensure a win (these switches only occur when the team is losing though, no point risking a good thing).

As for the banners, if I go an win a banner with a few guildies, what happens if I am not online and my guild loses? Will I lost my banner? Or will the system keep creating banners until pretty much everyone has them. -1
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hail, I'm not talking about multiple banners I'm talking about let's say 10 banners. When guild A defeats Guild B the participants of guild A gets the banner for themselves. Now let's say some of their members are off, so again team A loses to team C then the participants of team C gets it and team A loses it. In this way the guilds have an incentive to win against all teams minus the gold hunger.