Thread: Percent Health Damage Weapons and Pets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Default Percent Health Damage Weapons and Pets

Just a quick observation for the Rogues out there. In the mausoleum maps, the bosses have reasonably high HP, and I have found a terrific, relatively inexpensive way to combat them:

Immortal Corruption Bow
    Attacks will PROC Creeping Death, which does percent health damage to enemies. Granted the the PROC isn't terribly frequent, but two or more Rogues with this bow ensures somewhat consistent PROC rates and just causes the HP to tick down rapidly. Just be sure to always tap the auto attack between skill rotations to trigger a PROC.

Current price: 1,000,000 gold
    Apparently, others are using this same weapon on mausoleum bosses and it is driving up the value. Snag one while you can!

Fenris
    Arcane Ability takes 2.5% of enemy HP. It is useless on mobs, but against bosses it is quite powerful (especially if used in concert with other players).

The cooldown is about 20 seconds, so in a decent group, you should be able to land the AA at least 2-3 times, more in some cases against certain bosses. Theoretically, if you have 4 Fenris AA's being rotated, every 20 seconds is a guaranteed 10% HP hit. Coupled with Corruption Bow PROCs, bosses will drop really, really quickly.

Current Price:65,000 gold
    Price has steadily climbed up from 35k shortly after the event, so as boss HP's get higher, I think this pet will become all the more desirable. Pick up one while the eggs are still cheap in auction!

I don't know if there are any other weapons out there with percent health damage/procs, but these two items (bow and pet) will surely hold value, even in future seasons/expansions.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post: