Thread: LeaderBoard addition!?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Wow, good idea. I especially like the awards thing. Has anyone played Injustice for Android/iOS? They have separate categories. Top 10, Gold, Silver, Bronze... and the prizes get better as your rank gets higher. By the end of the week, the prizes are given. It'll take a lot to be in the weekly top 10, so the prize should be around 50 - 100 plat, or even better - 5 to 10 mil gold, since most people have no use of platinum right now, unless STS comes up with the next best thing to buy with plat.

This will not only make PvP more intense and engaging, but this would cause people to play various levels now. If there are less players at a certain level (like 51), and one player keeps getting the prize every time, eventually there would be competition (because of the prize). Also this would promote FFA because people would want more kills. The incentive of winning a prize would hopefully make players find new ways of beating certain classes. This could possibly contribute to the improvement of PvP imbalances.

This thread should definitely be moved to the General Discussion. No one really sees the Suggestions and Feedback section. If this thread doesn't get moved, I'd like to start a thread on it, with FFA's permission.

Also, I have a feeling that this is going to get implemented in AL. If it's a good idea for PL then its on the devs' list for AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Wow, good idea. I especially like the awards thing. Has anyone played Injustice for Android/iOS? They have separate categories. Top 10, Gold, Silver, Bronze... and the prizes get better as your rank gets higher. By the end of the week, the prizes are given. It'll take a lot to be in the weekly top 10, so the prize should be around 50 - 100 plat, or even better - 5 to 10 mil gold, since most people have no use of platinum right now, unless STS comes up with the next best thing to buy with plat.

This will not only make PvP more intense and engaging, but this would cause people to play various levels now. If there are less players at a certain level (like 51), and one player keeps getting the prize every time, eventually there would be competition (because of the prize). Also this would promote FFA because people would want more kills. The incentive of winning a prize would hopefully make players find new ways of beating certain classes. This could possibly contribute to the improvement of PvP imbalances.

This thread should definitely be moved to the General Discussion. No one really sees the Suggestions and Feedback section. If this thread doesn't get moved, I'd like to start a thread on it, with FFA's permission.

Also, I have a feeling that this is going to get implemented in AL. If it's a good idea for PL then its on the devs' list for AL.
    You can directly copy and paste the forum if you'd like, If you would please copy and paste the link for this page as well.

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Also if we are doing a reward system for being at the top of leaderboards, I think locked game kills should not count towards your stats. (To prevent boosting)

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper