Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
Ok then tell me what's not working about it in your play experience.

You respawn, you're sitting there immune to all damage for 5 seconds. You can fire off your abilities to hurt anyone within range, as long as you don't move. What is the other team doing to continue to spawn camp you?
That's why, as I said, it would be best if you just go do a few of these fights and see for yourself. And every time you get killed, instead of rushing back to the fight or to the regroup spot asap, you do what you suggested - wait for a few seconds looking around for enemies trying to spawn kill you. Your team will be at a disadvantage most of the time.

Anyway, this is not really the biggest issue at the moment, at least in my opinion. To me, of much bigger concern is the fact that right now it is really hard and annoying to try and organize a fight. We have almost given up on battlegrounds at the moment and I know other guilds have too. The biggest culprit (not the only one though), of course, is the GM thing. We heard your "integrity challenge" reasoning, that's okay, but I don't think I know anyone (including quite a few GMs of other guilds) who agrees with it and with the current situation in general. Think about this again.