Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Post your Guild Battleground feedback here

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

1. The idea that only the GM can issue/accept challenges is ineffective, to say the least. Solutions: Co-GM (or vice GM) or a new rank (essentially officer with the added ability to issue and accept battleground challenges). You obviously can add new ranks, so I don't see the problem here. As for the "integrity" challenge - guilds right now are rotating managership just to be able to do battlegrounds; if this doesn't compromise "integrity", I don't know what does.

2. Definitely remove the system messages. In addition to being pointless and annoying, they are now being used by morons to show their moronity to the rest of AL.

3. I would like to see some option to be able to put a limit on the number of players from certain classes. E.g. "max 5 warriors" or "max 3 rogues".

4. Add an "ignore button" to the options the GM can use. Some guilds spam challenges like crazy, would be nice to be able to put them on ignore. Additionally/alternatively - add an option to "auto reject challenges" the same way you can do it with duel challenges.

5. Make it more flexible duration-wise. Some 2v2 may want to do a 10 minute fight. 10v10 may want to do a 30 minute fight.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post: