Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Post your Guild Battleground feedback here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I noticed a bug today
    I challenged a guild 3 vs 3. Challenge was accepted. 2 people in my guild showed up, and 4 in the other guild. The game started. It shouldn't have, if I read the rules correctly, nor should there have been 4 in the other guild. After experiencing this, I'm not encouraging my guild to play battlegrounds until this is fixed.

Also, major lag when respawning. I respawn, but takes too long before I can do anything, and instantly get hit.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelmaker View Post
    I noticed a bug today
    I challenged a guild 3 vs 3. Challenge was accepted. 2 people in my guild showed up, and 4 in the other guild. The game started. It shouldn't have, if I read the rules correctly, nor should there have been 4 in the other guild. After experiencing this, I'm not encouraging my guild to play battlegrounds until this is fixed.

Also, major lag when respawning. I respawn, but takes too long before I can do anything, and instantly get hit.
    This is part of the reason the Battlegrounds are in beta. We want to make sure any bugs like this are gone before we allow players to bet high amounts of gold!

Could you instead have players help us figure out how to reproduce this (we haven't been able to in studio) so that we can get it fixed sooner? Then we can all enjoy battlegrounds together
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    This is part of the reason the Battlegrounds are in beta. We want to make sure any bugs like this are gone before we allow players to bet high amounts of gold!

Could you instead have players help us figure out how to reproduce this (we haven't been able to in studio) so that we can get it fixed sooner? Then we can all enjoy battlegrounds together
    Vroom,
    This was my first attempt in the battlegrounds (I've been sick so hadn't been playing much), and had that bug occur. I'll ask my guildmates to have another go, and see if we can reproduce the bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post

If its difficult to fix then u can change the random joining of players to players selected by a team leader decided before the battle starts and give 2-3 min. Prepration time to select gear up the participating members also leader for the current fight will be chosen before preparation time ....so that only participating members can join....

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk