Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Post your Guild Battleground feedback here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

When the betting starts u folks gonna wish only GM can start/accept challenges. Things get ugly when gold is involved, so only one person should handle it. IRL example: How many authorized signers are on your checking account? Leave it as is or go find a good GM.
    Last edited by Azebor; 01-20-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

eleven chars
    Last edited by epicrrr; 01-21-2017 at 12:54 AM. Reason: deleted cuz already answered
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    The challenge here is integrity. Guild Leaders cannot quit their guild without disbanding it. They are personally responsible for the gold wagers (and distribution of the proceeds). If we let officers, etc. challenge and accept, they can win a match and disappear with everyone's gold (not that anyone HERE would do that...). This does not matter with a 10K cap on wagers, but we are going to increase the amount so you can win/ lose millions of gold.
    Perhaps a co-gm/general status? The guild master can choose 2-3 other people who have the ability to do the above? I know many high end guilds rotate leadership regularly either way.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    1. The idea that only the GM can issue/accept challenges is ineffective, to say the least. Solutions: Co-GM (or vice GM) or a new rank (essentially officer with the added ability to issue and accept battleground challenges). You obviously can add new ranks, so I don't see the problem here. As for the "integrity" challenge - guilds right now are rotating managership just to be able to do battlegrounds; if this doesn't compromise "integrity", I don't know what does.

2. Definitely remove the system messages. In addition to being pointless and annoying, they are now being used by morons to show their moronity to the rest of AL.

3. I would like to see some option to be able to put a limit on the number of players from certain classes. E.g. "max 5 warriors" or "max 3 rogues".

4. Add an "ignore button" to the options the GM can use. Some guilds spam challenges like crazy, would be nice to be able to put them on ignore. Additionally/alternatively - add an option to "auto reject challenges" the same way you can do it with duel challenges.

5. Make it more flexible duration-wise. Some 2v2 may want to do a 10 minute fight. 10v10 may want to do a 30 minute fight.
    +1 to all

If there was a combatant position added, I propose a Battle Master position or something like that, only for GB purposes. Has access to Battleground menu, but has no leave or disband option.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

IDK if lvl 1 can enter lvl 61 battle ground if min lvl set to 1.

but if so devs pls put a lvl restriction cos any high lvl dummy user can make a troll guild of all lvl 1's and dummy farm thats annoying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

STS thanks for the Battleground! It's fun and sound.

Here is some request from me, some of my members want to watch clashes while battleground. It might be good to add "Spectator", up to you guys if how many.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

Trully Yours,
    Mrs <IDC>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I really dislike the color scheme or players and the chat box. It's hard to read and takes focus away from the actual clash when you try to read it. It's hard to distinguish between your team and enemy team based on color alone.

The traditional blood beach color scheme was perfect. Not sure why it was changed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I really dislike the color scheme or players and the chat box. It's hard to read and takes focus away from the actual clash when you try to read it. It's hard to distinguish between your team and enemy team based on color alone.

The traditional blood beach color scheme was perfect. Not sure why it was changed.
    +1 change the colors pls hard for us tank to see whos healed or who isnt keep colors like regular ctf and tdm red and blue. (Are these vanities really necessary? both vanities are grey still confusing)
    -Add pvp balance to bg rogues crit 22k!!! and 11k on jugg!!
    -If no wager pls dont make us pay a fee i may sound cheap but 10k for a 15min game huge gold sink...
    -There's a bug in bg lets say we challenged a guild for 7v7 if other side isnt fast enough to j one side can have 8 players and the other 6 fix this pls..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Can we have an option to turn off the Guild Battle system messages? I'm tired of seeing them as I'm farming. I have no interest in the battles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I noticed a bug today
    I challenged a guild 3 vs 3. Challenge was accepted. 2 people in my guild showed up, and 4 in the other guild. The game started. It shouldn't have, if I read the rules correctly, nor should there have been 4 in the other guild. After experiencing this, I'm not encouraging my guild to play battlegrounds until this is fixed.

Also, major lag when respawning. I respawn, but takes too long before I can do anything, and instantly get hit.

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelmaker View Post
    I noticed a bug today
    I challenged a guild 3 vs 3. Challenge was accepted. 2 people in my guild showed up, and 4 in the other guild. The game started. It shouldn't have, if I read the rules correctly, nor should there have been 4 in the other guild. After experiencing this, I'm not encouraging my guild to play battlegrounds until this is fixed.

Also, major lag when respawning. I respawn, but takes too long before I can do anything, and instantly get hit.
    This is part of the reason the Battlegrounds are in beta. We want to make sure any bugs like this are gone before we allow players to bet high amounts of gold!

Could you instead have players help us figure out how to reproduce this (we haven't been able to in studio) so that we can get it fixed sooner? Then we can all enjoy battlegrounds together
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Change the floor colors of teams from yellow & green to red and blue . U barely see who is ur team mates
    scars to your beautiful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buba1 View Post
    Change the floor colors of teams from yellow & green to red and blue . U barely see who is ur team mates
    +1 yes its very difficult to keep up, yellow and green are almost the same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    This is part of the reason the Battlegrounds are in beta. We want to make sure any bugs like this are gone before we allow players to bet high amounts of gold!

Could you instead have players help us figure out how to reproduce this (we haven't been able to in studio) so that we can get it fixed sooner? Then we can all enjoy battlegrounds together
    I am not 100% sure about this i have a faint memory of reading somewhere that you can join in GBG (For an unfair advantage) via friend list or guild join button, not sure if its true though.
    Have you tested out the possibility of 2 players pressing join at the same time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

we need a chatbox command.
    i dont want to have to seek out a guild toon to make a challenge,
    or if im busy in a map and my guild wants to make a challenge.

i am for officers accepting and challenging as well, just keep the bet ceiling low and no problem.
    most larger guilds dont need the gold, its all for bragging rights anyway.

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post

Vroom,
    This was my first attempt in the battlegrounds (I've been sick so hadn't been playing much), and had that bug occur. I'll ask my guildmates to have another go, and see if we can reproduce the bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1 - very bad to have to wait for the master to be online so that we can carry out battles, officials also have to accept to become official, have to have the confidence of the master, or already you think that there would be problems in the matter of stealing gold, Let officers accept only battles without betting gold.
    2 - Really green to yellow is confusing, change to blue and red.
    3 - bug for example we combine 3vs3 and one team stay with 4 and the other with only 2.

Otherwise everything is fine and you are to be congratulated for the work !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

1. Officers can start/accept/reject BG.
    2. Idk
    3. Idk
    Ty
    S a l x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

1. Officers to start/accept/reject BG requests.
    2. Increase death timer penalty. The reason being is that this is a 10v10 map and the map itself is too small for 10v10. People with speed sets are able to rejoin like nobody's business and it makes for broken gameplay. If you die, there should be some sort of penalty attached and in this case, it should be time.
    3. PvP damage/heals are not nerfed in current BG.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

1. Rogues can one shot tank with 11k HP and 7k armor. I was suprised by that and dueled a friend guild with my rogue and they seem to be a little OP there. Can you check that?
    2. If someone in my friendlist is in Battleground, you can join him even if he is from another guild.