Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Questions Regarding Post-Exalted Gameplay (Devs?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Questions Regarding Post-Exalted Gameplay (Devs?)

So, I've been Exalted rank now for a little bit, and I have a few questions regarding the gameplay post-exalted rank. These are things I just can't quite figure out on my own, and there's no NPC in game that explains it...

1. If I chose to change my attunement from dark to light, would I keep my ability to craft apostle elixirs as well as gain the ability to craft templar elixirs, or would I lose the ability to craft apostle elixirs? I kind of expected once I reached exalted balance I would have the ability to craft both, but that does not seem to be the case. I do not wish to rely on the good will of other players, so I may spend time to get a 2nd character far enough along in the order quests to craft the opposing side elixir, assuming there is no way for me to be able to craft both on one character.
    2. The only benefit I can actively see I have from gaining Exalted rank is I now have the ability to start the path towards the Voice of the Order set. Clearly there is the option to purchase the belt from the vendor in the chancel of light, but after completing the questline for Exalted I see some more options for obtaining the Voice of the Order set. I'm intentionally being a little cryptic here as to not give away how the set is obtained, but at least 1 of the pieces is crafted, and it requires a special voice of the order recipe... Is this obtained through a boss drop in mausoleum or is there some other questline for the Order set that I'm not seeing? Again, I would normally figure this out on my own but there is literally no NPC in game that has a dialogue regarding this.

Hope to hear back from a Dev or something to gain some knowledge.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by DarrenPR; 01-21-2017 at 05:24 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Are the Templar elixirs tradable? If they aren't having to have 2 accounts at the exalted rank just to upgrade mythic weapons is a little ridiculous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i also request unencrypted messages, complete with screenshot, hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Are the Templar elixirs tradable? If they aren't having to have 2 accounts at the exalted rank just to upgrade mythic weapons is a little ridiculous.
    They can be traded. However, in their current state people are trying to get well over 100k for each elixir. Considering it only costs 1 empty vial (20 balanced tokens) and 1 condensed powder to craft with a 15 minute craft time, the price seems a little ridiculous. It would be nice if I had the ability to craft these myself, rather than pay the prices people are asking for. If having a second account is necessary to do this, I might as well. The effort to farm the ingredients is very small in comparison to the asking price.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

well, just like dimensional elixir, it's a long process to make the recipe available, hence the price, so i think we can't blame the price
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
    So, I've been Exalted rank now for a little bit, and I have a few questions regarding the gameplay post-exalted rank. These are things I just can't quite figure out on my own, and there's no NPC in game that explains it...

1. If I chose to change my attunement from dark to light, would I keep my ability to craft apostle elixirs as well as gain the ability to craft templar elixirs, or would I lose the ability to craft apostle elixirs? I kind of expected once I reached exalted balance I would have the ability to craft both, but that does not seem to be the case. I do not wish to rely on the good will of other players, so I may spend time to get a 2nd character far enough along in the order quests to craft the opposing side elixir, assuming there is no way for me to be able to craft both on one character.
    2. The only benefit I can actively see I have from gaining Exalted rank is I now have the ability to start the path towards the Voice of the Order set. Clearly there is the option to purchase the belt from the vendor in the chancel of light, but after completing the questline for Exalted I see some more options for obtaining the Voice of the Order set. I'm intentionally being a little cryptic here as to not give away how the set is obtained, but at least 1 of the pieces is crafted, and it requires a special voice of the order recipe... Is this obtained through a boss drop in mausoleum or is there some other questline for the Order set that I'm not seeing? Again, I would normally figure this out on my own but there is literally no NPC in game that has a dialogue regarding this.

Hope to hear back from a Dev or something to gain some knowledge.
    Thanks!
    1 - You can buy apostle or luminous elixir from the shop, They are tradable.
    2 - some of the things you can do:
    *craft Dark apostle bombs
    *craft balanced scales
    *craft apostle elixirs
    *craft voice of the order amulet
    *craft voice of the order armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

and I'd like to know if there's any future use of the helm that we crafted to be exalted

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Hey DarrenPR, congrats on getting their first!

Some quick answers to your questions:

1. If you change your exalted alignment you do not get to keep the craftable recipes for the alignment that you left
    2. The Recipe component appears to be a mistake, and will be removed in the next update
    Last edited by Carapace; 01-23-2017 at 05:58 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post: