Keedq
    Lkso
    Vuas
    Ahhsoka
    Fried
    Cruelblue
    Shannkey
    Guild Rules:
    Treat Officers, Recruiters, Combatants, and Members with respect.
    No Begging for promotions, gold, items.
    Keep Guild Chat clean, no cursing or foul language. Rank duties:

Officers - Enforce guild rules, report behaviors to guild leader, discuss guild events/goals, be creative with ideas I depend on you to be caring for the guild like I do the officer position is a leadership position and with great responsibility. Is earned at level cap with trust, loyalty, and deeds done for the guild.

Recruiters - Your main focus as a recruiter is to recruit members, help the guild out especially new comers and those who have been their awhile too. I expect a recruiter to help the guild grow and to care for the guild as the leader does. Recruiter rank is earned through respect, helping the guild mates, contributing in any events of the guild. Also the recruiter rank can be given and taken away easily if the jobs not being done, I expect recruiters to actually recruit new members and help the guild mates in elite maps or bosses and acheivment points.

Combatants - If you are promoted to combatant it is most likely I've noticed your activity and role played in the guild. A combatant is a member who has been seasoned, or meaning that the member has stayed with the guild awhile so now the gm notices your loyalty and are selected to be combatant. A combatant has the privilege of speaking to officers and the gm about behaviors and or actions by the guild mates. Also give ideas to the gm, officers, and recruiters.

Guild Expectations:
    We are a PVE based guild, we're focused on helping each other grow as a unit, eventually to level cap and Arcane Gear, Weapons, and Pets. When we reach level cap status we will do some guild battles. For now its all about farming and helping each other out.
    We live up to our name Honor And Integrity, Honor meaning high respect, esteem. We treat our guild members that way and others too. Integrity meaning "the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness. So we attract good people who aren't having hidden agendas or being dishonest the contrast of our name would be unacceptable to our principles.
    Recruiting: If you are interested in joining <Honor and Integrity> please contact a recruiter or officer even the guild masters for recruitment. We are currently accepting players level 40-61. Or email me at Jagillette71@gmail.com for invite and add your in game name and I'll send you a friend request.
    Have Fun: Guild Events, we held one on 01/28/2017 gave legendary eggs away and a mythic egg for Grand prize winner! More to come in the future
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TheGoodGuys; 07-04-2017 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Stuff ya know how it be lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGoodGuys For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey, Im quite interested in joining your guild. Mind if I join in on the party? Contact me if im offline: joshua31ronquillo@gmail.com OR IGN:Eggzaveir. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

New level requirement update! Because of event the date has been moved up. The new level requirement to reach within the guild is anyone who's lvl 30 needs to reach lvl 41 by 02/26/2017. This is mandatory anyone who hasn't reached level 41 by the dead line can and will be kicked out of the guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

New level requirement update lvl 46-61, I had to kick out 40 members that were inactive as I Raise the level cap every 2 weeks by 5 levels this is clean up. We're having a new guild event coming up at the end of this level cap update which ends on 02/24/2017. I'll post the guild event after this level up event ends. Thankyou!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

The leveling to 46 event ends today! Guess what is next event? Leveling! Lol, yeah that's right everyone that's lvl 46 needs to reach lvl 51 by March 14th 2017 in time for the next arcane legends event. Thankyou

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Recruiting level 40-61 currently, trading needs to be unlocked, member needs to know how to use guild chat, create parties, Join people and help people in the guild. We're looking for seasoned players and new players as well. We all are a newbie at some point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Members of Hai, you did not get kicked from the guild. For some reason sts decided to ban us so if you were here post a reply or via email I'll invite you to the new guild we are still thinking of a name but sometime today 3/16/17 we will have one

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Fried is playing? Ohhhh maybe I'll come to check Fried out!!!
    -Seavveed

Jk my ign is actually crisppycreme aka crisppycreme aka crisppycreme..r.a.w.k.u.s.h.?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kronosdivine For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Bump

Honor And Integrity recruiting lvl 30+ now for a limited time join while requirement is low!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Great Guild!!! Glad to be apart of the HandI family!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ShannKey For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Thanks shannkey:)

Now get to lvl 61 so I can make you an officer! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default ☆☆☆Guild Event☆☆☆

June 1st guild event! Kick off the summer with a KILL EVENT! Your probably wondering, "what is a Kill event" "do I have to pvp?" No this is a PVE kill event and their is an inspection for participating. Meaning an officer or the gm will check your kill/death ratio before it begins an record your kills. 15,000 kills wins first place, 10,000 kills wins 2nd place, 5,000 kills wins 3rd place. Prizes!!!! Yes prizes for all 3 places! 1st place will receive 100,000 gold and an unknown vanity set ^_^, 2nd place will receive 50,000 gold, and for 3rd place 25,000 gold. Guild event will last for 10 days! Get inspected and get to killin! ^_^
    ¤Calamity Reigns¤

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Get ready everybody! Level 66 cap is coming with nightmare expansion ^_^

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    ¤Calamity Reigns¤