Keedq
    Lkso
    Vuas
    Ahhsoka
    Fried
    Cruelblue
    Shannkey
    Guild Rules:
    Treat Officers, Recruiters, Combatants, and Members with respect.
    No Begging for promotions, gold, items.
    Keep Guild Chat clean, no cursing or foul language. Rank duties:

Officers - Enforce guild rules, report behaviors to guild leader, discuss guild events/goals, be creative with ideas I depend on you to be caring for the guild like I do the officer position is a leadership position and with great responsibility. Is earned at level cap with trust, loyalty, and deeds done for the guild.

Recruiters - Your main focus as a recruiter is to recruit members, help the guild out especially new comers and those who have been their awhile too. I expect a recruiter to help the guild grow and to care for the guild as the leader does. Recruiter rank is earned through respect, helping the guild mates, contributing in any events of the guild. Also the recruiter rank can be given and taken away easily if the jobs not being done, I expect recruiters to actually recruit new members and help the guild mates in elite maps or bosses and acheivment points.

Combatants - If you are promoted to combatant it is most likely I've noticed your activity and role played in the guild. A combatant is a member who has been seasoned, or meaning that the member has stayed with the guild awhile so now the gm notices your loyalty and are selected to be combatant. A combatant has the privilege of speaking to officers and the gm about behaviors and or actions by the guild mates. Also give ideas to the gm, officers, and recruiters.

Guild Expectations:
    We are a PVE based guild, we're focused on helping each other grow as a unit, eventually to level cap and Arcane Gear, Weapons, and Pets. When we reach level cap status we will do some guild battles. For now its all about farming and helping each other out.
    We live up to our name Honor And Integrity, Honor meaning high respect, esteem. We treat our guild members that way and others too. Integrity meaning "the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness. So we attract good people who aren't having hidden agendas or being dishonest the contrast of our name would be unacceptable to our principles.
    Recruiting: If you are interested in joining <Honor and Integrity> please contact a recruiter or officer even the guild masters for recruitment. We are currently accepting players level 40-61. Or email me at Jagillette71@gmail.com for invite and add your in game name and I'll send you a friend request.
    Have Fun: Guild Events, we held one on 01/28/2017 gave legendary eggs away and a mythic egg for Grand prize winner! More to come in the future
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TheGoodGuys; 07-04-2017 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Stuff ya know how it be lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGoodGuys For This Useful Post: