Thread: Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Default Suggestions

1) Harley Quin and Joker outfit ! I think that would be soo cool . I know theres many die hard harley Quin and Joker fans who would LOVE this .

2)Option to change our skin tone
    (Not all vampires are pale) would be great to add this option !

3) LOVE event in Arcane Legends theres a hearts banner thats sold for valentines event . Maybe incorporate that design here in Dark Legends. You guys could make a heart elixer that gives off lil hearts around our character or you can even make a heart pet like the wisps but instead of wisp make it hearts

4) EMOTES such as a new sitting option since theres tables in sanctuary it would be cool if we had option to sit on the chairs , another emote is dancing since it is a club type of place would be cool if we had dance options lol (just a few ideas i could think of right now since game tends to get kinda boring when theres not much to do)

5) New server such as a cemetery or woods area where people can chill (that would be so cool )

BUT ANYWAY YOURE DOING GREAT WITH THESE UPDATES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    1) Harley Quin and Joker outfit ! I think that would be soo cool . I know theres many die hard harley Quin and Joker fans who would LOVE this .

3) LOVE event in Arcane Legends theres a hearts banner thats sold for valentines event . Maybe incorporate that design here in Dark Legends. You guys could make a heart elixer that gives off lil hearts around our character or you can even make a heart pet like the wisps but instead of wisp make it hearts

4) EMOTES such as a new sitting option since theres tables in sanctuary it would be cool if we had option to sit on the chairs , another emote is dancing since it is a club type of place would be cool if we had dance options lol (just a few ideas i could think of right now since game tends to get kinda boring when theres not much to do)

5) New server such as a cemetery or woods area where people can chill (that would be so cool )

Good ideas

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post

Awesome idea

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I love these ideas