Thread: Contacting Server....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Default Contacting Server....

As u can see the title of the thread my problem is regarding the game loading issue n the problem is that when i open the app game freezes at startup i.e Contacting Server, thought it might be my connection problem but, doesnt seem like that as my connection is healthy n good. I tried playing using other types of connection like 2G/3G/4G & also wi-fi but, still it doesnt work.
    Its really annoying when this happens as i get to play only around 3-4hrs in a day n i am spending the time looking at the loading screen.
    Any help from Devs/mods or players who have faced the same issue n has a solution which can help me resolve the problem is really appriciated.

Thank you.

EDIT:- This problem usually arises after an update also in addition there is a problem with my chrome too, game loads as usual but, once the loading is complete i see that the server is under maintenance even though there isn't any sort of update.
    Its been almost 2 days since i logged in
    Last edited by Ceuidear; 01-23-2017 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Adding other additional problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    As u can see the title of the thread my problem is regarding the game loading issue n the problem is that when i open the app game freezes at startup i.e Contacting Server, thought it might be my connection problem but, doesnt seem like that as my connection is healthy n good. I tried playing using other types of connection like 2G/3G/4G & also wi-fi but, still it doesnt work.
    Its really annoying when this happens as i get to play only around 3-4hrs in a day n i am spending the time looking at the loading screen.
    Any help from Devs/mods or players who have faced the same issue n has a solution which can help me resolve the problem is really appriciated.

Thank you.

EDIT:- This problem usually arises after an update also in addition there is a problem with my chrome too, game loads as usual but, once the loading is complete i see that the server is under maintenance even though there isn't any sort of update.
    Its been almost 2 days since i logged in
    It's apparently happening on all devices tho, I've already made a similar thread regarding the server problem but unfortunately unanswered. At least a response from dev/mod relative to this issue would be fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mdy View Post
    It's apparently happening on all devices tho, I've already made a similar thread regarding the server problem but unfortunately unanswered. At least a response from dev/mod relative to this issue would be fine.
    This is section is dead like AL Pets, if a thread with this issue is posted in general discussion it ll be moved back here.
    Its really frustrating to loose the gaming time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

This is section is dead like AL Pets, if a thread with this issue is posted in general discussion it ll be moved back here.
    Its really frustrating to loose the gaming time.
    I know right, what are other choices do we have tho, it's entirely up to them now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mdy View Post
    I know right, what are other choices do we have tho, it's entirely up to them now.
    No other choice than waiting for reply or the problem to be fixed:/

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Are you guys having disconnect issues or connection issues.. are you able to connect on other platforms?... i.e. Android but not Chrome, Chrome but not Android etc. If you can log on neither, have you tried to log in as a guest to make sure the issue is not with your account?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MassMoment View Post
    Are you guys having disconnect issues or connection issues.. are you able to connect on other platforms?... i.e. Android but not Chrome, Chrome but not Android etc. If you can log on neither, have you tried to log in as a guest to make sure the issue is not with your account?
    Can't even connect so how can i be disconnected(jk) the problem itself is with the android. Can't change the option of logging in as its just stuck contacting the server. Sitting back n staring @ the screen hoping it might connect since 3 days(LoL)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can't even connect so how can i be disconnected(jk) the problem itself is with the android. Can't change the option of logging in as its just stuck contacting the server. Sitting back n staring @ the screen hoping it might connect since 3 days(LoL)
    Wipe the data and cache for AL. This should give u other logging options. Also, if you hit the back key while it's connecting it should back out and give you the same options.

Try logging as a guest and see if problem still occurs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Same issues. My pc, laptop, even with my phone. Been like this since new update. I can login just for a sec. Then the ping keep spiking till lost. Already reinstalled, still having same problem. I can't run mauselium, can't do daily quest. This is so frustating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Wipe the data and cache for AL. This should give u other logging options. Also, if you hit the back key while it's connecting it should back out and give you the same options.

Try logging as a guest and see if problem still occurs.
    I did uninstall & reinstalling twice also reset my phone to factory setting by booting into recovery mode for a better wipe including each every apps cache. The actual problem to hit back button while connecting is its not getting connected instead its just stuck @ the startup "Contacting Server..." the doggie doesn't run on my phone

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I did uninstall & reinstalling twice also reset my phone to factory setting by booting into recovery mode for a better wipe including each every apps cache. The actual problem to hit back button while connecting is its not getting connected instead its just stuck @ the startup "Contacting Server..." the doggie doesn't run on my phone
    Do the .pak files download and install after you have completely uninstalled the app or does it never make it to that point? I'm trying to understand exactly what part of the load up this is failing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Do the .pak files download and install after you have completely uninstalled the app or does it never make it to that point? I'm trying to understand exactly what part of the load up this is failing.
    I didn't understand the .pak files downloading part
    A part of load isn't failing, fact is it doesn't seem to take load at all. The app seems to be failing to contact the server itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Stuck here
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Somehow connected & was happy but....
    Attached Images Attached Images