I apologize for having to post this thread, but 5 days into my vacation and with the new content released I can't help but feel I am missing out.

I am having a persistent problem with only my account being disconnected from the server, i.e. I am able to connect as a guest since Saturday the 21st early in the day. After ruling out possibilities with connection issues and everything else in due process I could think of, I issued a support ticket via support.spacetimestudios.com on Sunday the 21st. I wanted to avoid adding to the queue or support inquiries by troubleshooting myself, but it is apparent there is nothing that can be done on my end. I was also hoping a random server patch would be released and possibly remedy this issue I'm having but it has never come yet.

I have yet to receive an email from support, even one that acknowledges the receipt of my support claim.

The more questions I field from players on 3rd party apps about their gear and items I'm holding on an account that cannot connect to the server the more impatient I'm becoming.

I gave as much detail regarding the moment the disconnecting started and what I hypothesized the issue might be in my support email. I will not post that here due to the length. But I feel like the large number of toons I have along with the large volume of items might be the culprit. I have experienced this before, but was able to reconnect and flush out my inventories.

I'm also hearing reports of at least one other player having a similar issue with their account. If a developer reads and wouldn't mind taking a moment to PM me I can give my account details. Again, I apologize for trying now multiple avenues to get this resolved, but like I said, I have a week vacation and not 5 days have been consumed by this problem and it is very frustrating. Or if this issue is already being looked into, just a confirmation of that would be appreciated.

Thanks so much.