I also think some items are to reconditioned ...just like orb and scale ...new items should've been introduced to craft new weapons ...its alright to use some to craft vanity weapons or gears but as was said earlier I think the craft should equal the look of vanity whether its weapon or gears (i.e. if weapon/gear requires myth item [ balance bar, scale, dragonite bar] then weapon/gear should have a myth look to it or aura should b a myth type of aura and vice versa for arcane item crafting, [orb,shard fossil] crafted vanity weapons/gears would have an arcane aura or type look...and leaving all other new crafts to use new items for weapon upgrades and such where the type of item again gives a diff outlook and or proc/stats >>> [balanced weapon...osm btw imo ] ..arcane armor which uses orb to craft..

i don't agree that new gears/weapons/pets should use old craft items for upgrades and such especially with drop rates so low unless its a system of higher/lower stats/proc due to the item used to upgrade with ..e.g imbalanced weapon(no proc chance) + 5 scales + 10 ech powder + 5 ech lix = balanced weapon ...glint weapon (lvl46) proc chance + 2drag bars + 2ingot = biggerglint weapon and obviously using diff craft itmes would/should give diff bonuses and outlook ... this i thnk might even help some capped players to actually want to do aps as some items could b farmed and resold and drop rate would ensure the market b stable enough for lfi i mentioned earlier ....and finally the npc in maus... the imbalanced scale is 1m and scale price in auc is around 800-900k sometimes 1m depending on rarity ...the imbalanced scale needs other items to b crafted into a balanced scale ..which sells for less ...im wondering if this cant b looked at and i posted about this on another thread...y not reduce price to around 750k or so ...or have npc sell imbalanced scale for 1k tokens or so as well and increase max amount of tokens to about 2.5k...

p.s 'hate the game not the player'