Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS where are the order armor and amulet recipes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default STS where are the order armor and amulet recipes?

Where can i find order recipes?
    Last edited by Xmen; 01-25-2017 at 08:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    Where can i find order recipes?
    Order Helm and Ring are direct drop and not crafted?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

The recipes requirement are being removed in tomorrow's update, you will just need to be the appropriate Exalted Rank

Edit: I thought it was Thursday 0.0
    Last edited by Carapace; 01-25-2017 at 02:34 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The recipes requirement are being removed in today's update, you will just need to be the appropriate Exalted Rank
    Any words on how to obtain Order Helm and Ring?

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

They can't be obtained, the requirement will be removed
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

They can't be obtained, the requirement will be removed
    Order Helm and Ring can't be obtained?

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Order Helm and Ring can't be obtained?

Oh, I misread the post. Helm and Ring can only be crafted by a Luminous Templar
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Oh, I misread the post. Helm and Ring can only be crafted by a Luminous Templar
    So, we would need a balance of both ranks. Nice move

Hope this expansion stays a bit longer.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So, we would need a balance of both ranks. Nice move

Hope this expansion stays a bit longer.

Correct, the community collectively needs to have some form of balance between the two in order to be able to craft the entire sets for the server
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Correct, the community collectively needs to have some form of balance between the two in order to be able to craft the entire sets for the server
    Oh wow. So basically we have to wait for others to do exalted quests so we can do our order sets? A lot of people that I know don't even want to do the quest anymore because of the ridiculous cost on the useless Sacred Halo quest. Some of my friends already quit because of the long wait for stage 4 release, and now another waiting period for us. So much for doing goals on our own time.

Would appreciate it if you show us how many of each side is needed to have the "balance" needed. Please also bear in mind the thread about what classes there are in certain levels. It was shown that in endgame, there are more rogues and sorcerers than tanks. I think it is safe to assume that more of the rogues and sorcerers will go for the Dark Acolyte quests and tanks might go for Luminous Templar quests. If by balance, it means that there should be approximately the same numbers on each side, then this is doomed.
    Last edited by lissil; 01-26-2017 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Added classes

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
    Oh wow. So basically we have to wait for others to do exalted quests so we can do our order sets? A lot of people that I know don't even want to do the quest anymore because of the ridiculous cost on the useless Sacred Halo quest. Some of my friends already quit because of the long wait for stage 4 release, and now another waiting period for us. So much for doing goals on our own time.

Would appreciate it if you show us how many of each side is needed to have the "balance" needed.
    Oh for goodness sakes...this is a bad joke, right?!

I miss the good old days when we got to play the game for ourselves, and not have to rely on all the other people who don't enjoy going at the same pace as I enjoy in order to achieve the goals I want to achieve within the game!

I'm with you on this Lissy. You and I do most of our running together with a few others who have the same goals in the game as we do, but thanks to this new policy of forcing us to play at the same pace as everybody else our wonderful parties made up of all the friends we enjoy laughing and farming with are quickly becoming obsolete!

I feel like we are butting our heads against a brick wall!! This game that we have loved so much for so long and have been loyal to with extreme dedication is shutting us out and I fear losing many more of our friends in the coming weeks of this stagnant expansion! Since the Leader Boards have been removed there has been no real motivation in the game for many great players to even continue to play. When there is nothing to strive for as individual players then we might as well go find some 'army' type game where everybody is happy being just one of the horde!

For many players I've known throughout my 9 seasons in this game the whole point of playing was to be able to stand out and shine brightly amongst an extremely large and diverse playing base; to have the ability to achieve individual goals at whatever pace we prefer in order to reach our own game perfection!

This is becoming more than tedious and I'm sad to admit that I'm not all that excited to log into the game anymore. Many of my friends are gone and it feels like more are disappearing with each passing day that these 'community goals' remain as the new standard of achievement in the game. What's so special about the achievement if we have to wait to get it at the same time as everybody else?!

Not too much at all....

Wish you Devs could see all the complaints about this Community Goal in our chat groups. I actually have friends threatening to rage quit over this situation as sts just keeps rewarding all the players who don't try as hard with free mythic items, free eggs dropping, free xps, free this and free that yet all they do is still complain that all the free things they get are just not free enough!! Meanwhile all the players who worked so hard to be among the first and the best are forced to sit around with no rewards except to watch all their hard work depreciate in value while the masses catch up! Like I said, there's nothing much left for players to strive towards as individuals anymore.

It's very sad but I guess that's all that sts feels the dedicated players are worth at this point.

Last edited by leoakre; 01-26-2017 at 12:16 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I know what G would say, " You'll be ok".

As much as i admire the whole concept of this game, ( i actually left a game i played for 7 years just to play this game) having community goal has never been enticing and will never be for the majority of the players. Individualism and bragging rights for every player will always prevail. I think there's nothing wrong with that considering what above states that this game has so much players where having 500k PVE kilss doesn't make u of a unique player. Each player has its own motivation in playing. Waiting for a particular period of time just to progress in this game will take out the enjoyment which will be replaced by being passive and boredom. I suggest to make progress more for individual players to reward those who are loyal and dedicated. Just my 2 cents.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to loyti For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post

Would appreciate it if you show us how many of each side is needed to have the "balance" needed.
    Next they are going to tell us that Top Players can't be top players unless everybody else has all their ducks in a row too!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loyti View Post
    I know what G would say, " You'll be ok".

As much as i admire the whole concept of this game, ( i actually left a game i played for 7 years just to play this game) having community goal has never been enticing and will never be for the majority of the players. Individualism and bragging rights for every player will always prevail. I think there's nothing wrong with that considering what above states that this game has so much players where having 500k PVE kilss doesn't make u of a unique player. Each player has its own motivation in playing. Waiting for a particular period of time just to progress in this game will take out the enjoyment which will be replaced by being passive and boredom. I suggest to make progress more for individual players to reward those who are loyal and dedicated. Just my 2 cents.

Exactly!!

Players enjoy playing to stand out, not to fit in....

And No, we won't be ok. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

You can actually see the level of balance between dark and light players. The giant scales in chancel of light show you player balance. ATM dark acolytes far outweigh luminous templars.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminhater For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    You can actually see the level of balance between dark and light players. The giant scales in chancel of light show you player balance. ATM dark acolytes far outweigh luminous templars.
    just noticed haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    Didn't know this. Thanks!

Went and looked at the scale. I guess that just shows that the weight of each player on each side should be different. Like one player achieving Luminous Templar should weigh more on the scale than Dark Acolytes, for the sake of achieving balance. With DPS classes choosing Acolyte over Templar, we might not achieve balance if they carry the same weight.
    Last edited by lissil; 01-26-2017 at 09:25 AM.