Thread: Dumb guy...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Dumb guy...

So there is this guy and he was going around being a smart *** and saying things about r*pe and needing clothes in game and stuff and I said "hey little kids play this game. Be more mature." And then we talked a little he called me an idiot and then he said that he reported me because of cheating. I doubt he did but im making this post because if I DO get banned I have this to fall back on. So then I was about to give him my extra armor i didnt need (greens for lvl 26+) and he puts his suit on and says "HAHA ur an idiot blakout! You thought I didnt have any armor!" this pissed me off. I didnt show that I was angry. He is also a leader of a guild and I asked one of the officers to report him again if he does any more stuff. But please, if u see this little 9 year old walking around cursing then feel free to ban him. Remember, there are also little people who dont know about this and it will sorta scare them. Im just trying to help the community, not start a flame war.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

~Blakout

PS Can someone remove this cus it could cause a flame war? Thanks!
    Last edited by Blakout; 10-04-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Incorrect spelling :(

SL Characters: Blakout Lvl 25 commando | Kaosbane lvl 17 operative | Kaosreaper lvl 10 engineer
    PL Characters: Kaotiik Lvl 20 archer | Chaosdood lvl 18 warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Just contact STS and report (for bad language) if you have any issues with other players. If someone reports you, i'm sure it'll be investigated. You shouldn't be banned for no reason, don't worry about it. Just put annoying players on ignore.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Forum Adept ExperimentNebulaCore's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default hey

Hey if he reported you he is banned. Devs look over chat logs. If you did not say anything bad, yiur fine. He set himself up. CUZ SON, HE JUST GOT BANNED. ( he will soon)
    Aznhmoobyang 66, endgame pvper Aznbboynebula 65, suicidal toon on leaderboard experimentkai 12 pvper and more toons not gonn list

Forum Adept ExperimentNebulaCore's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Navygreen:435947
    Just contact STS and report (for bad language) if you have any issues with other players. If someone reports you, i'm sure it'll be investigated. You shouldn't be banned for no reason, don't worry about it. Just put annoying players on ignore.
    True that. As long as yiur being a mature civillized citazen you will fine. Devs are awsome and NEVER ban ppl without a good reason.
    Aznhmoobyang 66, endgame pvper Aznbboynebula 65, suicidal toon on leaderboard experimentkai 12 pvper and more toons not gonn list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok thanks guys. I really appreciate it for reassuring me.

SL Characters: Blakout Lvl 25 commando | Kaosbane lvl 17 operative | Kaosreaper lvl 10 engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Whenever a report is made about inappropriate language, the Devs always check the chat logs and look at *all* sides of the conversation. If I remember correctly, it even warns you of that when you go to make the report. Make your report or, if you have screenshots, you can email them to the support address (support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replacing (at) with @) and put them on ignore if you feel like you might be tempted to fire back. If he made a false report about you, well....that can come back and bite him.

You might want to avoid making threads like this in future--they can lead to flame wars. If someone is jerky by nature, then others will report him if they see him misbehaving; they can't report him based on someone else's report of jerkitude. ;-)
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default ya

Just ignor dont let them ruin ur day make sure u dont use bad language

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blakout View Post
    So there is this level 26 named Griunacab and he was going around being a smart *** and saying things about r*pe and needing clothes in game and stuff and I said "hey little kids play this game. Be more mature." And then we talked a little he called me an idiot and then he said that he reported me because of cheating. I doubt he did but im making this post because if I DO get banned I have this to fall back on. So then I was about to give him my extra armor i didnt need (greens for lvl 26+) and he puts his suit on and says "HAHA ur an idiot blakout! You thought I didnt have any armor!" this pissed me off. I didnt show that I was angry. He is also a leader of a guild and I asked one of the officers to report him again if he does any more stuff. But please, if u see this little 9 year old walking around cursing then feel free to ban him. Remember, there are also little people who dont know about this and it will sorta scare them. Im just trying to help the community, not start a flame war.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

~Blakout
    Ignore and report. Its the solution to all problems.
    Don't fuel the rage, just promote healthy behavior

-Ghost
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Yup just as said you should take some steps:
    1. report him for various reasons with a good description of what happened.
    2. Remove self from situation
    3. Continue on knowing the problem will be fixed. Be careful of the title of the thread. I know you want to be flame free, but try making titles less "flamey". Maybe something like "a person to be wary of" or something else. We are cleaning the barrel of apples one at a time.
    Last edited by Cahaun; 10-04-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hi, Blackout! I'm really sorry to hear you found yourself in that situation. From your description, it sounds like you behaved appropriately. Even if this individual did report you, the only thing you would get, if anything at all, would be a pat on the back! Just keep doing what you do, and you will be just fine!

If I can offer constructive criticism in one regard; leave players' IGNs out of forum posts. Doing so is essentially "calling them out" in open forum and, as you are aware, will only incite a flame war (for which you would then be considered partially or fully responsible). Such information should be saved for your contact with STS support, if needed.

But again, great job handling yourself and the unruly player you had the misfortune to run across.
    Last edited by thequickone; 10-05-2011 at 08:46 PM.

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thequickone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok thanks for the help guys. I will most likely try and remove this thread to prevent a flame war.