Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My opinions on end game content

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    Iv farmed over 25 30m worth of stuff in gold loot,items, selling stuff.. in the past 2/3 months mainly thanks to mauso.
    The last post of this thread you revived is 3 months old, which is older then "the past 2/3 months" you maid your gold, "mainly thanks to mauso". A lot of things can happen for 3 months, for instance a new level can be opened and it may be called m6 (for example). Which may give a lot more reward than all previous levels (including the previous highest m5) . Also, a lot more people can reach m5/m6 access. Still, a strong social connections are required, because a full (and good) party in m6 is "very" recommended (if someone leaves or has no access), but gold is far more "farmable" now (which i personally think is a good thing).
    Last edited by voidPtr; 05-04-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    About one year ago dragon hunter weps came out, there was a plat sale etc. - mas ren was over 150k, i could make 1mil in a day.
    Yes, this is an extreme example, but how long you're making 800 tokens? just curios
    I can do 800tokens twice a day lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    I can do 800tokens twice a day lol
    off-topic. ppl prefer to write, not read, imo. leading to, the writings of the writers are more than the writings of the readers. observation for threads with lots of writings
    One more writer and not a reader. Read, read at least just the post Before your post: The last post of this thread you revived is 3 months old, m6 was open
    I asked the question about 800 tokens in January. And here is an answer of one person from back then, in January:
    Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    it take me around 5-6 days to get 1000 tokens, but im running almost only maus4-5, boss and mini boss and corvis give u 9 token so in 1 maus5 its no rare to get 27 tokens!
    Last edited by voidPtr; 05-04-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

One more writer and not a reader. Read, read at least just the post Before your post: The last post of this thread you revived is 3 months old, m6 was open
    I asked the question about 800 tokens in January. And here is an answer of one person from back then, in January:
    In January only doing 1-5 it would take me two days you're still exaggerating the difficulty of token gathering whether it be now or a few months ago....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    In January only doing 1-5 it would take me two days you're still exaggerating the difficulty of token gathering whether it be now or a few months ago....
    I exaggerate? Read. if possible. I'm asking. A question. It's Not my answer. notice?
    And again, that things are much changed from January, so reviving this thread to disagree with something said "back then", is a little pointless discussion.
    Why not make a new thread if you want to discuss "end content" now, the opinion of people maybe changed since back then, at least mine is changed, which you can also read in my post before your first post, if you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

D: ......11 char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Bump a THREE MONTHS old thread

Sent from my Asus Zenfone 2 using Tapatalk