2.Reason?
    3.Do you actually enjoying the game now? yes or no
    Last edited by Justg; 05-04-2017 at 01:57 PM. Reason: more accurate title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

No
    what will i do with voice set in pvp ( also i dont want to spend time on something that will become trash next expansion )
    Well , kinda . Sometimes i log on to chat with friends and guild , otherwise im on a break until the next event

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

1. no

a) I am at 183k points and haven't looted a single balanced scale, no symia egg, no mythic armor.
    b) I have crafted the enlightened belt, it neither glows in the dark nor do its stats justify an arcane shard.
    c) To get all the crafting materials for the Voice set, I'll be still grinding mauso in the year 2018 and spending my gold for that I am kinda done after having crafted a crappy Antignome armor and the same crappy Banished armor. At least we can now re-craft an undesired item with only one scale.
    d) I have crafted the balanced daggers and playing with them is underwhelming.
    3. no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

1) no
    2) rewards are not worth my time or gold. all the new gear except arcane armor (btw its a p2w item, non-farmable) is worse than what I already have. all the new pets are worse than ones I already have. I'm at 29k pts in mauso and dont see any reason to get more.
    3) no, im not enjoying the game since cryostar expansion. Literally no progress in anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

1: not for voice set, not for balanced weapons, not for undying armor.
    2: (in order of above) craft materials too rare a drop & too expensive too much grinding- same as b4 plus proc & stats poor- too rare a drop and too ankh costly
    3: yeah but I'm shifting focus away from endgame as soon as I hit whatever's after lightbearer
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 01-29-2017 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    1.Do you think the rewards are worth the time and efforts? yes or no
    2.Reason?
    1. Nope.

2. We have to pay a ridiculous amount of gold for a useless helm to become exalted.

3. I did enjoy grinding to Elite Lightbearer and the Exalted Questline (except paying for that helm), but I've done everything I could and now I'm just waiting for the next expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Do you think the rewards are worth the time and efforts? At the moment, no
    I have 182K rank points and I am broke because I spent my savings on the hallowed circlet to become exalted rank, an Item that is no good at the moment.
    I do enjoy the game, however, I do not put as much into the game as before, hitting exalted rank with no free rewards for our effort caused big disappointment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

So, my two cents; I think there should be a progressive dmg and armor modifier based on the amount of kills in maus. We already have this, so now give the community a progressive increase based on points. At least we would have a reason to continue to grind beyond a super ultra rare scale or egg drop. Call it a wisdom bonus 😬.

Either that or give us back our stats that was taken away from the arcane ring for. Every 50k kills we get back 2 points of primary stat.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

pretty much everything has been nerfed to the core, tooths, runner chest, heck even lepre feels nerfed. best thing to do now is kill stuff in graveyard for gold loot or just pt with guild mates for simple old elites such as orcs or underhul.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Yes i still enjoy pvp in this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Everything is so complicated now u need 100 things to craft. u can't even farm good stuff unless u run 10,000 times. Endgame Pvp is so unbalanced it's not even fun dmg is way to high armor and health to low to compensate the dmg. Gear progression for low lvl is messed up cuz endgame and everything is scaled as one. Bring back farming like 26 31 cap that was fun and rewarding. I can't even get out of graveyard by the time I do a new cap will be here . Everything is meh right now.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kickazzrogue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

2.Reason?
    IMO, the game is excessively elaborate these days... Seems to be too many directions to go and nothing really rewarding/time worthy once you get there..... In the past (the days of Locked Grant Crate of the Watch, specifically), the game was simpler, more fun, and the rewards/accomplishments were TIME WORTHY which made it HARD to put the controller down.... These days, on the other hand, the game seems to be all over the place and "things that aren't broke" are being "FIXED", which is a BAD thing..... Definitely is HARDER to pick up the controller these days.... I honestly believe a lot of the implemented changes that were made were unnecessary and actually hurt the game more than it helped (jewel system, configurations, very frequent set releases.)..... Unbalanced, banished, cryo this and that, ETC., ETC.............

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

1-No
    2-been 1 year im playing AL, and now im so disappointed since i'm dark apostle, i though that at least the circlet would be my new helm! but when i saw the stats!! loll i want to cry!!!, all that time and effort and the only way u can show your friend u are a dark apostle is by opening a stun bomb??? no van, no title, no extra buff, nothing except ability to craft bomb and voice set(that im not gonna craft), i feel very sad about that.
    3-and now for the first time since i play, i dont feel the enthusiastic mood that have keep me playing hours and hours since 1 year, i log and i dont even feel to make run... Before i got last rank, arcane legend was the best game in the world for me, but now u give me a cold shower!!! Please do something STS!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

1: no, I'm around 40k points and have just completely stop playing end game content.In every other expansion since we had to pay plat to get into balefort castle in pl have I spent the vast majority of my time farming EG.

2: Gold drops are a pretty sad excuse for new content, umm new items would be nice o.O. the buzz about the new mythics makes me go to sleep.gold loot is boring,really boring. Plasma pyramid runs anyone?

I feel most of us wouldn't complain so much if we had new items (lets be real,its mostly procs we like)to farm in Maus, ,theres nothing to hope for but gold and the same ole pink drops. ZzZzz. At this point its a waste of time and death farming.

3: I enjoy the other aspects of the game, it was made well with something to do for every kind of player,up until underhul. new expansion maps are for no players atm, I truly hope sts has something good cooking.

Give us items like:

Mage weap proc- Charm enimies

Rogue weap proc- confuse

Warrior weap proc- aoe life drain.

Any Things like these on new items or whatever would be leagues better than more gold from enemies.

And what newly capped player is going to want to try and earn 1.5m from gold drops just to get one shard. I feel its 33% way to much and 200% not worth the effort to do in chancel of light maps.

Just my opinion, GL sts please never another expansion that is like this,pls. Push out the new expansion!

Thank you for your time

Ign:Archonmage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

1.yes and no

2.YES,since i dont farm locked crate anymore (R.I.P KM3) so just focusing on getting the gold drop from graveyard using gl weapon and not for the rank points.
    NO,because i dont loot any good items from bosses except just the gold and token

3.yes ONLY when cryostar chamber open..not the endgame content..even the common tier items like rusty blade,splintered shield and rusty daggers are way more high valuable then looting common weapon from graveyard and mausoleum..so i run endgame for the gold to buy the previous expansion items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

2.Reason?
    1) for me no, i love my revives..and its worth more then gold. - i can get gold at other places, that's more suited for my play style.
    2.)see #1
    3). yes just not endgame... takes to long, yet im still on graveyard, which at this point..will not reach the titles and gear at that level (not until my gear can match the bosses HP and attacks..or survive long enough where i would benefit me). I have fun at older continent that i can farm solo.

endgame atm is an "elite" play-style, that will kill you without a good party...to much dmg, for my low geared player (but enough to do other elite levels).
    Last edited by octavos; 01-30-2017 at 12:54 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    ... Seems to be too many directions to go and nothing really rewarding/time worthy once you get there....
    seems about everyone saying similar things. i said it before. km3 may be considered boring, but was maybe triple times more rewarding than any farming now. and it shouldn't necessarily be km3 - anything (new) would do, if it gives similar or more reward to what was previously made-able.

Yes, twilight expansion Was rewarding - but only in the beginning; only at the start, before the pinks prices dwindled down to nothing.
    Every (not consumable) item reward's value goes down with time and over-saturation, so i'm uncertain what to suggest. Maybe, if new not consumable rewarding items are introduced, i may suggest their drop rate to start high and to be reduced in time to avoid over-saturation. But probably the km3 model was better - just drop some consumable rewarding item, with good value; and the drop rate to be about the same as the rate it is consumed/needed - I mean, not so rare like scales and symia, to not be worth to farm them; but also not that common to the point that items lose their value. Maybe a rate with which you'd expect to find few of these items in a day (or in an hour, depends on their value) - such a rate, that will make players conciser their farming time 'worthwhile'.
    Or bring back km3, it's always some solution.
    Last one. Can increasing golddrops make farming worthwhile? I doubt it, golddrops should be tripled to make it worthwhile, but this will probably make so that Gold to lose its value (inflation), which will again make farming gold not worthwhile. The gold coming daily into the game should be about the same as the gold coming out (to not cause inflation), and sts already has this data, i'm sure.
    These were my 'two cents', suggestions, if anyone cares for them
    Last edited by voidPtr; 01-30-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

IMO you can earn pretty good gold at the new maps. Good gold loot, gold elite runner chests, some pink drops, and at last farming coins for the mythic balanced armor which sells for 1m currently. i see no issues. 800 tokens are easily farmed and worth a mil.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    800 tokens are easily farmed and worth a mil.
    About one year ago dragon hunter weps came out, there was a plat sale etc. - mas ren was over 150k, i could make 1mil in a day.
    Yes, this is an extreme example, but how long you're making 800 tokens? just curios
    Last edited by voidPtr; 01-30-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    IMO you can earn pretty good gold at the new maps. Good gold loot, gold elite runner chests, some pink drops, and at last farming coins for the mythic balanced armor which sells for 1m currently. i see no issues. 800 tokens are easily farmed and worth a mil.
    I see what you are saying but.... That's the problem..... Farming for GOLD is boring because, in reality, unless the gold you receive is SUBSTANTIAL, you are still going to have to farm forever to get a worthy amount of gold.... If you get the gold SETS, well, it's going to be awhile before you get that money back to make it a worthy investment...... 800 tokens, IMO is NOT impossible but, it's not "easily farmed"..... Like you said, "you can use the tokens to get the mythic armor and sell for 1 mil"..... Well, that's easier said than done because you must FIRST reach lightbearer before you can get the mythics (which requires TOKENS)... By the time you reach LIGHTBEARER rank and are eligible to get the mythic armor with tokens, you will be so burned out from running somberholt millions of times just to reach lightbearer rank that it will be hard to find the "mental energy" to continue running somberholt to get more coins, especially 800.....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post: