Thread: Suggestion: Dark Antler Mask

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Default Suggestion: Dark Antler Mask

Undead Antler Masks were not very common before the update. Now almost everyone has atleast one. However if you introduced a new Dark Antler Mask, it would make people stand out again

It could be a simple black variation of the Undead Antler Mask and you could also make multiple types by changing the glowing color to blue, green, and red

-You could create pink and purple masks and make them farmeable
    -Make the Blue, Green, and Red Dark Antler Masks for sale from the vendor for 400 platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japan View Post
    Undead Antler Masks were not very common before the update. Now almost everyone has atleast one. However if you introduced a new Dark Antler Mask, it would make people stand out again

It could be a simple black variation of the Undead Antler Mask and you could also make multiple types by changing the glowing color to blue, green, and red

-You could create pink and purple masks and make them farmeable
    -Make the Blue, Green, and Red Dark Antler Masks for sale from the vendor for 400 platinum
    I agree a darker variant of antlers however black,grey,red, that means both will version of antler will be altered . regular one then the one has effect. Is there any possibilitie that you can make a gem give you passive healing,speed ,damage.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mezderak For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mezderak View Post
    I agree a darker variant of antlers however black,grey,red, that means both will version of antler will be altered . regular one then the one has effect. Is there any possibilitie that you can make a gem give you passive healing,speed ,damage.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
    Yeah new type of antlers variationswl with extra small amount of stats would be great for making more glowing types of masks. As only 2 masks has some effects ( Dark Manic Mask and Undead Antler). I would also like to suggest "Antler" (fake type, no effect like Undead Antler) needs to be improved by adding some special gem which can give effects to just Antler Mask. It would be awesome if you introduce inferno effects on masks like ghost rider, flame effects, snow effects, blood effects, etc

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to themythrise For This Useful Post: