Thread: [GUIDE] Ultimate Level up guide by GAZROAST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Great start, indeed! I've got a few additional suggestions that you may want to include.

* You can continue to grind both XP and kills -- to a point -- even after you've surpassed the recommended level for a given zone/level. I haven't verified what this "point" is for every zone/level (as it seems to scale as you increase in level -- I think?), but -- for example -- you can still get XP and kills in Numa up to level 29. This inherently makes the runs easier (as you should have additional skills and better gear).
    * Building on my previous comment, grinding on zones/levels beneath what you're capable of running does have a couple of downsides: 1) you receive less XP per kill, and 2) the typical drops are worth less.
    * In most cases, the easiest mobs for a given zone/level can be found in the first stage associated with that zone/level (ideal for solo-farming); likewise, the most challenging mobs are generally located in the last stage of a given zone/level (ideal for group-based farming).
    Star Legends: Ephemeris (Engineer) - Ephemeriz (Operative) - Ephemerix (Commando) - Director (Engineer - Twink/Farmer) | Pocket Legends: Ephemeris (Enchantress - Retired)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ephemeris For This Useful Post: