Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A seriously good idea, that I'm surprised hasn't been added already

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Exclamation A seriously good idea, that I'm surprised hasn't been added already

THESE ARE MY DEMANDS, SO IF YOU WANT ME TO STOP HOLDING JUSTG AS HOSTAGE YOU WILL DO ADD THIS TO THE GAME!

So like the title says, I'm actually surprised that STS hasn't added this to the game already but that's why I'm gonna mention it. So today I checked my inv and as I was scrolling throught my crafting inventory I realized that There were a bunch of items like crafted energy essences, effigy ingredients and a bunch of cryogem stuff, So I thought to myself it would be great if STS could change it so that these items only appear once in my inventory with a number next to it saying how many I have so I don't have to scroll through for 3 years every time I wanna go through my crafting inventory, also I have noticed that you have already done this with items like incense fragments, dark & light powder, Ice dragon scales, Glint dust fragments and etc... So Why cant you also do it for the following items, as it would help a lot;

Ren'gol ancestral Rune
    Recipe: Locked Crate of the Heart (c)
    Recipe: Locked Crate of the Blood Leaf
    Recipe: Necropolis Candy Bag
    Weak Flamestone
    All jewels
    Cryo Gem Fragments
    Lock of Orc Hair
    Orc Armor Scrap
    Orc Bead Necklace

This is a list of stuff I found that we need to be able to stack, guys lemme know if theres anything that you thing I should add to this list & STS please tell me your opinion about this.
    (P.S. I don't know if this has been mentioned already)
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marsu4u For This Useful Post: