Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
https://youtu.be/Rszj06XmZyQ

trust me never needed you only reason that clash was set up with u in it because your zeus insisted you being in it so dude don't flatter yourself.
Bahahahaha we have a whole chat about this lmao. We just didn't include you. It was me Zeus and feras. Seriously chill out. If it's true and someone knows about it then I have all the ss. I even got in trouble for sharing those chats with that mely. I hear mages are weak now but I imagine I can still whoop a tank. Especially a mediocre one. He ain't my Zeus. He just finally got to see y'all for what you are. There's plenty of footage of me battering your guild even against Zeus. You have it backwards buddy. YOU were the guest in those clashes. Not me. I'm sure if they feel like being honest they will elaborate to you. I have way more ss of dummy farming from y'all. As recent as the last couple weeks. Lemme know how far you wanna take this. Create another forum post with my actual name in it and I let the flood gates open. And trust me when I tell you I have some things that will make line sing. Even about your current situation. Balls in purges court for once. Lemme know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk