Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
Same as he told all about you and mox and ias. Listen dude. Don't ever over estimate your value and don't ever underestimate mine. I know you think you have loyalty but I've proven time and again you don't. That's why ceo was kicked from your chat. After all she wears my ign and would definitely tell you I've done more for her than you ever could. Not about guilds or game. It's about that real. Friends. You won't see me in pvp bc you don't pvp unless you have your little camera and the same players. I play solo unless called. Unless you're being honest and you actually wanna see me in pvp. You know my ign. Get your camera ready for that duel. Mages I hear are the weakest ever. Even weaker than 41 cap. You think I'm thinking about any of these fools. I've been punishing y'all since you formed. There's a handful of videos of me losing. Not just to purge but anyone. Hahahaha. I don't need a video of me beating you. I will smash you with no video. Tell your guild stop trying to make a name off me. Keep my name out of your collective mouths. I'll pm Gary to come look at this and not delete it!!! We don't believe you, you need more people!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mages aren't weak at all. There are tons of Mages that still pvp and clash. Nemesis or whoever you are, instead of blocking others, learn to actually find a way to make Mages useful in clashes. Voorg did it before and tons of Sorcerers are doing it in the present moment in AL now as well. From the way you play that I've seen is that you didn't support your Rogue here one bit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdM

Learn to play your role as a Sorcerer and support your Rogue. Learn to play Sorcerer in the current Era that Sorcerers are instead of blocking others and ranting constantly on a regular basis

& what I've seen from the war between what started from Horror and a split began to Purge then a War began and from what I seen Horror when inactive and eventually stopped playing or a few of them just got banned like Zaptros and Oez, not sure about Zephy but from what I see is that Zephy is busy playing other games with his friends. Arry and Msmystic aren't daring to enter Pvp anymore after Arry got farmed playing with Magnum in this video, he completely disappeared from Pvp Rooms like CTF and TDM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA5aRohfAs0

After the split, Zeus joined Purge due to Nath being in Purge but the moment Immbaack (Truth) roasted Nath a few times she left and went back to her guild Castle to stay in there away and Zeus followed with anger towards Imbaaack. Zeus stated anyone that helps Imbaaack will get farmed and then that's when Castle became a active pvp guild as others wanted to join to farm Purge but when it came down to a couple CTF Matches and TDM matches Castle lost. Castle has a great team but they lost in CTF and TDM when it was a set up clean made match. Castle fell at that point as many argued with eachother during the time in Castle Note that a Twink guild even came down to try and farm Purge at that moment named Tactical but failed along with Castle in CTF. Truth and Zeus decided to have a 1 vs 1 as this whole new War began due to Immbaack and Nath and Zeus had to back up his girl. During that 1 vs 1 in CTF Zeus lost. He posted a video on youtube and people uploaded it aswell before it got taken down. Now Zeus I'm not sure whats happening with Zeus after that vs and after that they had a 4vs4 BG and lost after that there hasn't been any visual notice of Zeus in PvP. Purge is still standing and from what I see Fiend is somewhat aswell. The harsh truth is, Arry actually failed to keep Horror alive and Terrorshock was right about everything he mentioned. Arry is inactive and Terrorshock just made a better GM overall.

There should be a CTF match with Fiend vs Purge with all the great players for one final match to conclude this drama IMO.

As to anything else in your response , learn to cover your rogues Nemesis, take a close look at the video here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdM

I want you to see that you haven't really covered Hoborogue or taken Aimmed Shot or Combos from Mely to support Hoborogue in the video they made here rather you ran around and healed when you could.. Almost as if you were fighting with just Element and getting any kill opportunity you can get. If you see how Element played there, he covered and stayed with Mely rather then just fighting you. You have to learn tactics like that aswell and support your Rogue as Sorcerers are mainly focused on Support Role at an era like this instead of ranting and complaining, start working on tactics and how you can support your team and make them win instead of blocking and ranting. Goodluck to Fiend and Goodluck to Purge.