Quote Originally Posted by sellins View Post
Name:  IMG_0313.JPG
Views: 845
Size:  222.9 KB

Note *Ty Fair for sharing this screen*

Machete is Ripnabs and a Purge member, I don't think you have the right to complain when your guild is blocking.

Yes it is, Mas Iccyprincess Hug a Rogue in Purge, and Boy Farmlist a Warrior in Purge are knowing to NEVER entering pvp without a block, of course only exception is gang but hey mas was calling her self best endgame rogue.
Sorry for pointing names but since you started mentioning guess i had to.
Pvp is dead and most players now are only good at talking crap in PMs.

Oh forgot to mention, Terrorshock End Thug Rambo is a dummy farmer who farmed 15000 kills, Elementeye Eyesly Wish is a scammer and gold buyer which is against TOS.

So yes the game is dead and this is the new pvp.
You can't really complain about it cause this Adam Nemesis Mage has been talking trash about Purge for about 6 months straight and the moment he enters TDM and that happens in that link I shared, its just a repercussion to his words and trashing Purge for so long. The other huge problem is these matches are taken in TDM and being bragged about it when you never know if the previous game was blocked with random players or not.
We'r in a season where TDM is active rather then CTF. In Terrorshock AL, you can see many clean games from the start and Purge clearly wins with a set chosen teams including TDM and CTF and even 1vs1's. The point is
, theres quite a few trash talkers from both ends. & this drama has been taken to CTF , you can even watch Terrorshock AL and see for yourself and should be continued to be taken in CTF.

& theres so many people that buy Gold simply to play even including Nemesis Adam and including many other players I can easily name if I wanted too thats against TOS but I'm not complaining about it cause it's been done by many players for years and years. If you hate someone for buying gold you can easily email STS and make a complaint about it to them and show proof if you hate them for spending their money you can get them banned for buying Gold or just handle them in a CTF clash.

The new AL's pvp is repeatedly taken in TDM rather then CTF which is a huge problem. If CTF was active this season it would be much fun like the old days. The CTF clashes and even the clean TDM clashes with the huge trash talkers are taken currently are in channel Terrorshock AL. You can watch it for yourself. CTF needs to be more active rather then repeated TDM matches.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk