Quote Originally Posted by sellins View Post
Name:  IMG_0313.JPG
Views: 847
Size:  222.9 KB

Note *Ty Fair for sharing this screen*

Machete is Ripnabs and a Purge member, I don't think you have the right to complain when your guild is blocking.

Yes it is, Mas Iccyprincess Hug a Rogue in Purge, and Boy Farmlist a Warrior in Purge are knowing to NEVER entering pvp without a block, of course only exception is gang but hey mas was calling her self best endgame rogue.
Sorry for pointing names but since you started mentioning guess i had to.
Pvp is dead and most players now are only good at talking crap in PMs.

Oh forgot to mention, Terrorshock End Thug Rambo is a dummy farmer who farmed 15000 kills, Elementeye Eyesly Wish is a scammer and gold buyer which is against TOS.

So yes the game is dead and this is the new pvp.
There are too many people good at talking crap. It all should go down at a good CTF clash, it always shuts people up and CTF has been happening and shutting few people up recently. You can easily look at Terrorshock AL and see many people trash talk Purge but in CTF they just end up getting shut down by Purge. It's been done many times and you can easily watch Terrorshock AL if you don't believe me. The moment they get shutdown by Purge in CTF these trash talkers get quiet.

& you can't stop people from buying Gold , it's something even Nemesis does and quite a few people in AL I can easily name and they do it themselves. It's only if you can accept it or not that the fact people actually paying for stuff unlike a few that attempted plat farming
Yes, buying gold is something against TOS and you can run a complaint about it if it bothers you that people are using their money which if it bothers you , go right ahead to write a email about it since its against TOS and get Wish or Elememteye banned for buying gold and using his money.

All this trash talk just depends if you can battle it out in CTF at the end of the day and not loose. Many people tend to loose to Purge in CTF and not really shut up about it or just make plain excuses about it.

All this trash talk and things should be taken to CTF and if CTF was much more active it would be fun like the old days. Now I see TDM more active then CTF which makes things boring. CtF is where all these drama should be taken imo.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk