Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP Blocker Adam Darthpapap Nemesis Sorcer in Fiend

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default PvP Blocker Adam Darthpapap Nemesis Sorcer in Fiend

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdM
    Says hes never played in 4 months but hes him a week ago

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rszj06XmZyQ

    Claims he loves Purge but blocks them and has been tting making claims for 5-6 months straight behind Purge.




    Says he owns the game but blocks at the same time. This is the new community of AL Pvp now?

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ArunAnan; 02-02-2017 at 01:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArunAnan View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bQiXjhdM
    Says hes never played in 4 months but hes him a week ago

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rszj06XmZyQ

    Claims he loves Purge but blocks them and has been tting making claims for 5-6 months straight behind Purge.




    Says he owns the game but blocks at the same time. This is the new community of AL Pvp now?

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Name:  IMG_0313.JPG
Views: 452
Size:  222.9 KB

    Note *Ty Fair for sharing this screen*

    Machete is Ripnabs and a Purge member, I don't think you have the right to complain when your guild is blocking.

    Yes it is, Mas Iccyprincess Hug a Rogue in Purge, and Boy Farmlist a Warrior in Purge are knowing to NEVER entering pvp without a block, of course only exception is gang but hey mas was calling her self best endgame rogue.
    Sorry for pointing names but since you started mentioning guess i had to.
    Pvp is dead and most players now are only good at talking crap in PMs.

    Oh forgot to mention, Terrorshock End Thug Rambo is a dummy farmer who farmed 15000 kills, Elementeye Eyesly Wish is a scammer and gold buyer which is against TOS.

    So yes the game is dead and this is the new AL.
    Last edited by sellins; 02-05-2017 at 09:33 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 247 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Wait don't spoil this let them go. I'm darth and nemesis. Ban if if need be. Hahahah. Cool story bro. Make sure mely knows what you doing. And remind her I don't delete anything. I know some things about a lot of you .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 247 Times in 142 Posts

    Default



    And without making up anything this game was a plea to me to help you beat voorg which ofc you cannot on your OWN GUILD THREAD. Who are you and how you helped them? bahahahaha. Tell your owner to take this down. Nobody in your guild will fight like me with nobody. I don't call like that I never have. There's a reason the only tournament banners in that guild are sub banners. Nobody that ever actually fought. Same will happen again. You joined my side. I do own your souls. Mods pls don't ban them for breaking tos and calling me out on forums. Tell mely I won't sell her puma but maybe I'll give it to her if she keep trying. I get great joy out of all that win one day against the big bad wolf and ss and record it. Keep up the good work and that amazing English. Join my side again and I'll block you. I may even block you just because. Spank me purge. Hahaha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 247 Times in 142 Posts

    Default



    Pls let mely the editor know again. I save errrthing lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Junior Member Throne AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Aww Adam, let's not Expose Purge

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 247 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Ofc I'm playing. I would never do that to her. She was once my friend. I would never try to embarrass her like she did me. For the record I was lying. I apologize. I have no love for that guild. Me and hell are good friends. But we didn't form purge. He did that with an old karma player that didn't get much playtime. I love feras. I know y'all feeling ballsy but don't Poke the bear. STS just make a tournament. Endgame pls. I'll have to put in some practice but I'm up for it. The best part is all these people in the videos won't even get to play Hahahaha. They purge but they ain't purge hahaha.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 247 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    I'm assuming y'all did this to get my attention. How much attention y'all want? Who care about the forums? You know I'm the oracle of all so let me know how far you wanna take this. I'm sure you can find a way to pm me or keep talking. The things I know and hVe seen and saved man... you got me now whoever you are. But consult your guild before you press me in the forums. I'll let you hold this W but you will always lose to me in the long run. Ask for a tournament or try your luck with what I know of members of your guild.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

  10. #9
    Junior Member Throne AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    I'm assuming y'all did this to get my attention. How much attention y'all want? Who care about the forums? You know I'm the oracle of all so let me know how far you wanna take this. I'm sure you can find a way to pm me or keep talking. The things I know and hVe seen and saved man... you got me now whoever you are. But consult your guild before you press me in the forums. I'll let you hold this W but you will always lose to me in the long run. Ask for a tournament or try your luck with what I know of members of your guild.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not Nice To Bully Purge Fans Papa. & I couldn't stop laughing when I read that "They needed you to beat Voorg" . It's sad but true, Purge got hardly any wins over Voorg. They went to the edge of Tank stacking to match him.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post


    Pls let mely the editor know again. I save errrthing lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice Photoshop buddy sit your inflated ego *** down lol so much shtttt come out your mouth lmao its disgusting all your good at is barking

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Throne AL View Post
    Not Nice To Bully Purge Fans Papa. & I couldn't stop laughing when I read that "They needed you to beat Voorg" . It's sad but true, Purge got hardly any wins over Voorg. They went to the edge of Tank stacking to match him.
    And as for throne https://youtu.be/WaBVLUKb4DA

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Girthz For This Useful Post:


  14. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    I'm assuming y'all did this to get my attention. How much attention y'all want? Who care about the forums? You know I'm the oracle of all so let me know how far you wanna take this. I'm sure you can find a way to pm me or keep talking. The things I know and hVe seen and saved man... you got me now whoever you are. But consult your guild before you press me in the forums. I'll let you hold this W but you will always lose to me in the long run. Ask for a tournament or try your luck with what I know of members of your guild.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://youtu.be/Rszj06XmZyQ

    trust me never needed you only reason that clash was set up with u in it because your zeus insisted you being in it so dude don't flatter yourself.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girthz For This Useful Post:


  16. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 247 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
    https://youtu.be/Rszj06XmZyQ

    trust me never needed you only reason that clash was set up with u in it because your zeus insisted you being in it so dude don't flatter yourself.
    Bahahahaha we have a whole chat about this lmao. We just didn't include you. It was me Zeus and feras. Seriously chill out. If it's true and someone knows about it then I have all the ss. I even got in trouble for sharing those chats with that mely. I hear mages are weak now but I imagine I can still whoop a tank. Especially a mediocre one. He ain't my Zeus. He just finally got to see y'all for what you are. There's plenty of footage of me battering your guild even against Zeus. You have it backwards buddy. YOU were the guest in those clashes. Not me. I'm sure if they feel like being honest they will elaborate to you. I have way more ss of dummy farming from y'all. As recent as the last couple weeks. Lemme know how far you wanna take this. Create another forum post with my actual name in it and I let the flood gates open. And trust me when I tell you I have some things that will make line sing. Even about your current situation. Balls in purges court for once. Lemme know.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

  17. #14
    Forum Adept Pacmanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Compton, CA
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Default


  18. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Bahahahaha we have a whole chat about this lmao. We just didn't include you. It was me Zeus and feras. Seriously chill out. If it's true and someone knows about it then I have all the ss. I even got in trouble for sharing those chats with that mely. I hear mages are weak now but I imagine I can still whoop a tank. Especially a mediocre one. He ain't my Zeus. He just finally got to see y'all for what you are. There's plenty of footage of me battering your guild even against Zeus. You have it backwards buddy. YOU were the guest in those clashes. Not me. I'm sure if they feel like being honest they will elaborate to you. I have way more ss of dummy farming from y'all. As recent as the last couple weeks. Lemme know how far you wanna take this. Create another forum post with my actual name in it and I let the flood gates open. And trust me when I tell you I have some things that will make line sing. Even about your current situation. Balls in purges court for once. Lemme know.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Delusional ...let it flood with your ss only one that needs to chill out is you and your ego . Zeus didn't tell you why he left? Since you wanna bring it up here he came to me wanting me to kick truth and other members and i refused thats what started the war castle and purge there was many witnesses there so pls do some research before barking u clearly know nothing ..not because "he saw us for who we truly are lol. I also have footage .feel free to share whatever you like homie and make as many acc as you like go as low as youll like aswell 😂😂 you'll be only be wasting your time anyways less talk more action see ya in pvp 😘 oh and those chats about your group with feras lol ya maybe because i didn't have a line but anything that was said i was well aware of it ..feras would tell me all so pls just stop

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girthz For This Useful Post:


  20. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 247 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
    Delusional ...let it flood with your ss only one that needs to chill out is you and your ego . Zeus didn't tell you why he left? Since you wanna bring it up here he came to me wanting me to kick truth and other members and i refused thats what started the war castle and purge there was many witnesses there so pls do some research before barking u clearly know nothing ..not because "he saw us for who we truly are lol. I also have footage .feel free to share whatever you like homie and make as many acc as you like go as low as youll like aswell you'll be only be wasting your time anyways less talk more action see ya in pvp oh and those chats about your group with feras lol ya maybe because i didn't have a line but anything that was said i was well aware of it ..feras would tell me all so pls just stop
    Same as he told all about you and mox and ias. Listen dude. Don't ever over estimate your value and don't ever underestimate mine. I know you think you have loyalty but I've proven time and again you don't. That's why ceo was kicked from your chat. After all she wears my ign and would definitely tell you I've done more for her than you ever could. Not about guilds or game. It's about that real. Friends. You won't see me in pvp bc you don't pvp unless you have your little camera and the same players. I play solo unless called. Unless you're being honest and you actually wanna see me in pvp. You know my ign. Get your camera ready for that duel. Mages I hear are the weakest ever. Even weaker than 41 cap. You think I'm thinking about any of these fools. I've been punishing y'all since you formed. There's a handful of videos of me losing. Not just to purge but anyone. Hahahaha. I don't need a video of me beating you. I will smash you with no video. Tell your guild stop trying to make a name off me. Keep my name out of your collective mouths. I'll pm Gary to come look at this and not delete it!!! We don't believe you, you need more people!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

  21. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Same as he told all about you and mox and ias. Listen dude. Don't ever over estimate your value and don't ever underestimate mine. I know you think you have loyalty but I've proven time and again you don't. That's why ceo was kicked from your chat. After all she wears my ign and would definitely tell you I've done more for her than you ever could. Not about guilds or game. It's about that real. Friends. You won't see me in pvp bc you don't pvp unless you have your little camera and the same players. I play solo unless called. Unless you're being honest and you actually wanna see me in pvp. You know my ign. Get your camera ready for that duel. Mages I hear are the weakest ever. Even weaker than 41 cap. You think I'm thinking about any of these fools. I've been punishing y'all since you formed. There's a handful of videos of me losing. Not just to purge but anyone. Hahahaha. I don't need a video of me beating you. I will smash you with no video. Tell your guild stop trying to make a name off me. Keep my name out of your collective mouths. I'll pm Gary to come look at this and not delete it!!! We don't believe you, you need more people!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



    #triggered
    Last edited by Girthz; 02-06-2017 at 11:39 PM.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girthz For This Useful Post:


  23. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 247 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
    As temzy would say


    #triggered
    Who is temzy? Monkey? lol She wins the title for the most useful useless rogue. She good in the gym but terrible in competition. Meh that's your entire guild. 5 mediocre players that play pretty well together lol. They will always lose when it counts as history as shown. You have two good players buddy. Chris who I'm reluctant to give props too and hell who is retired. The rest of you are opportunists that like to make some secret videos and edit while chewing on their tongue rings at the crib in Canada. Triggered hahaha. Ask ceo we laughing about you right now Hahahaha. This whole process isn't impulsive. I've been planning this since last night Hahahaha. Get at me brah. You know my ign


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

  24. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Who is temzy? Monkey? lol She wins the title for the most useful useless rogue. She good in the gym but terrible in competition. Meh that's your entire guild. 5 mediocre players that play pretty well together lol. They will always lose when it counts as history as shown. You have two good players buddy. Chris who I'm reluctant to give props too and hell who is retired. The rest of you are opportunists that like to make some secret videos and edit while chewing on their tongue rings at the crib in Canada. Triggered hahaha. Ask ceo we laughing about you right now Hahahaha. This whole process isn't impulsive. I've been planning this since last night Hahahaha. Get at me brah. You know my ign


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol i believe you this was all plan u love drama you feed off it how about we leave it to the gossip girls and as for ceo xD send her my regards dude haha dw we laughed behind your back a couple times its hilarious how two faced people are huh? anyways im done here got better shtttt to do then sit here and reply to ego inflated players


    #Yourstilltriggeredbruh

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Girthz For This Useful Post:


  26. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 247 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
    Lol i believe you this was all plan u love drama you feed off it how about we leave it to the gossip girls and as for ceo xD send her my regards dude haha dw we laughed behind your back a couple times its hilarious how two faced people are huh? anyways im done here got better shtttt to do then sit here and reply to ego inflated players


    #Yourstilltriggeredbruh
    I agree. Tell iccy I send my best. I'll try to untrigger myself. Tell your guild to unsend them unwanted photos. You know I got love for y'all. Hahahahaha

    Since the whole world knows who I am now bc your guild posted my actual name... I can sign my name.

    -adam


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NEMESIS: something that a person (or tribe) cannot conquer ...
    By ealax in forum BD Tribes and Social Features
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:05 PM
  2. Frost Fiend
    By Desperoto in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2013, 03:17 AM
  3. my epic lame poem to Adam there. who is leveling with 1.5x to lv71!
    By shhhnfight in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 09:40 PM
  4. R.i.p adam yauch (MCA)
    By Walkhardd in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 02:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •