Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 30-40 pvp has never been that bad

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Angry 30-40 pvp has never been that bad

So here is my opinion on low level pvp. You might want to reply fast before this thread gets deleted for being relevant. All I want to say is that I have been playing 35 (only) for 2011 and now this level is so bad I want to smash my phone everytime I play.
    Here is why: Cinco, you updated the game by reducing the dodge, which was perfect. 30-40 pvp was balanced. Then you brought dodge up to 60%, why? I'm guessing this change is for endgame which I'm sure will help endgame players, but did you try that change at low level?
    If I could record, I would show you that 30-40 is about who dodges and who misses.
    It's pretty annoying when combo a bear ( drain light frost fire heal) and the only skill that works is heal.
    Indeed, my opponent (in that case a bear) dodged everything, and i mess half of my skills of course. This also applies vs mages. When you heal misses, you know something is wrong.
    What I want to say is that the best thing would be to put dodge back to 20%, and I'm not the only one to want that, 99% of the people playing actively 30-40 will.

This was for the global changes.
    On the other hand, birds need a damage buff to compete with other classes. As a mage using high drain, one hit will be enough to take a bird down (unless drain misses lol, because thats what all my skills do now).
    With these only two changes ( 20% dodge and damage buff for birds), 30-40 would be a good levl to play.

Please don't post anything saying these changes are bad, I'm 100% right. Don't think anyone here plays 35 as much as I do.
    Cinco, please consider this thread. 80 is not the only pvp level in PL

Humiiii
    Last edited by humiiii; 02-02-2017 at 01:33 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to humiiii For This Useful Post: