Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default New solutuon

He,its me again

I searching something about gameplay...the big problem is versus gameplay
    For example:
    I start now and i finish tutorial and now i want to play versus...and my enemy is player who have 23k kills and 4k match plays...soo i find solution
    Before i start versus i can choice one of option:1.my group or 2.all players
    So if i choice my group that mean that i will play with and vs players who have same played matchs or clouse
    The group can made for :
    0-500 game played
    500-2000
    2000-5000
    And 5000+
    That will be helpfull soulution for all players...the players who start can disapoined and pro player not play with low players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ironforge991 View Post
    He,its me again

I searching something about gameplay...the big problem is versus gameplay
    For example:
    I start now and i finish tutorial and now i want to play versus...and my enemy is player who have 23k kills and 4k match plays...soo i find solution
    Before i start versus i can choice one of option:1.my group or 2.all players
    So if i choice my group that mean that i will play with and vs players who have same played matchs or clouse
    The group can made for :
    0-500 game played
    500-2000
    2000-5000
    And 5000+
    That will be helpfull soulution for all players...the players who start can disapoined and pro player not play with low players
    Sts just need to update the game big time. But I know they will be lackadaisical on that part and take their time. 2 years the game should be good and complete. 👌

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't think there are enough players for that to work. The wait times for games would be much higher, especially for 5000+. I'd rather keep the wait times low. The bad players will improve eventually.