Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey: What do you wish to see in the next expansion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Lightbulb Survey: What do you wish to see in the next expansion?

This thread is meant for constructive criticism, helpful ideas and to show devs what their players would like to see in the next expansion.

Pick your questions which you would like to answer!

Question 1: What did you like in this expansion? Why did you like it?

Question 2: What did you not like in this expansion? Why didn't you like it?

Question 3: Are you happy regarging the options we have to farm gold/items right now?

Question 4: What would you suggest to make farming fresh?

Question 5: Do you like community goals?

Question 6: Please, let your imagination run free, what kind of expansion would you like to see?
    (For example continue the current style ((community goals, ranks, same scheme)),
    Underwater expansion, etc)

Question 7: Do you want to keep the formula of Set-items like Voice order set, Banished set etc?
    Do you think these sets are worth getting them?

Question 8: Do you think the pots- and ankhburn is justified for what we get of running these maps?

Question 9: Please listen up now: A ring of season 6 (Rendtail's Dragonstone) is still holding our stats and we are now 4 seasons ahead, Season 10. This ring is Level 41 and we are now Level 61. Do you think items should stay at the top for such a long time?

Question 10: Do you think we need a fix income-resource? (For example just as it was with locked crate farming, we could calculate our income by the amount of lockeds we farmed per day/week/month, so for me, this was a fix income-resource)

Question 11: What would you like to see in the next expansion? (E.g. more gold drops, a fix amount of gold which you are granted when finishing an elite-map, etc)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

1. I liked the progressive and random system of this expansion. I liked the ramdom coz it brought in some suspense in runs. During Stage 3, I bet everyone was happy when they find Voriyana and the random system made me feel like I am not running the same map over and over again.

2. Community goals. Only reason I didn't like it because I want to progress at my own pace and don't like to be held back because others are not running at the same pace or vice versa.

3. Yes, if you are talking about Somberbolt. No, if you are talking about the overall scenario.

4. SUGGESTIONS:

a. Introduce farmable twink gears of a certain rarity and at certain level caps 11, 16, 21 etc. That way hoarders won't be able to control price and twink PvP would be much more fun if atleast 60% of us are evenly geared and have to rely on skills instead of OP para/eye gears.

b. Introduce farmable Mythic and Arcane eggs with good stats and believable drop rates in Elites.

c. Introduce farmable Legendary eggs/gears with good stats and somewhat low drop rates in normal maps.

5. No, I don't. Reason: above ^

Suggestions:
    a. Make individual goal system in which a player is rewarded access to deeper levels and better farming options when they complete/achieve certain task/goals.

6. Alien Invasion theme (Alien Oasis 1-3 anyone? Best expansion in PL)

a. Individual Goals
    b. Ranks
    c. Proper rewards for farmers.

7. Nope, by the time they are introduced, there is nothing of value left to farm and what's with the chest system? Make Arcane/Mythic/Set items only 1 or 2 variant, no need to make 4 variant of 1 item in which 2 variants are completely rejected. If campaign specific gear is introduced it's better to introduce them early in the expansion instead of releasing at the last stages.

8. This depends on who you ask, I myself made good profits from Maus 1-5 regardless of the pots/ankh burns. I keep an excel sheet for my daily gold income/ankh/pots consumption.

9. No, Rendtail's glory days are long gone and new Arcane/Mythic Ring should replace it. Same could be said about Planar Pendant and about Cry Amulet once the next expansion is out.

10. Things are fine in end game maps as it is. However there is no reason to play other maps atm. New farmable twink items and valuable (useful as well, Symia is useless for it's price. js) eggs needs to be added with controlled drop rates.

11. Gold drop rate should be same as Somberbolt, if it's nerfed, running those maps burning pots/ankh and hoping to loot that elusive Arcane egg will be counter productive. If it's buffed, say hello to 41 cap with overpriced items again.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Back; 02-04-2017 at 12:21 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Back For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

1.The tokens after every run made running the map feel less time waisted
    2. The grind for 55k to 110k points
    3. Gold yes,items not at al!
    4. A map where you need to move less arena was fun cause just spamming skills
    5.Yes gave me great time to catch up and also get value for my time
    6. Blood seekers rising * Could be like an atk on the entire map for instance he could starts his rampage on yadra *new map added to yadra where we can fight him only available at level 61 and we should fight him to try yo safe the place lets say 24 hours to fight him off or els yadra will be coruppte or something like that but like for al the maps in the game , also likd if you guys beat him and stop him from taking over he wil take the rampage to town where blood portal will open up whereyou can enter 4-10players!!! to try and beat him just my idee
    7.i dont like set items....
    8.ankh burning no i hate maps like those
    9. a nuke was the strongest back in 19 hundreds should it stil be the best 100 years later? i feel arcane ring planer pendent arcane armor and pendent should stay near the yop of there class due to it being items with emens power
    10. can we even now?
    11.for the level cap to remain at 61 for at least the upcoming year, new level less items!!?
    they work with your stats for instance for every 80 int you get 300 mana ever 80 dex you get 2.0 damge and 2 crit every 50str you get 100health and 200 armor just an idee so you can realy mix your builds up!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    9. a nuke was the strongest back in 19 hundreds should it stil be the best 100 years later? i feel arcane ring planer pendent arcane armor and pendent should stay near the yop of there class due to it being items with emens power
    Those nukes that used to strike fear in millions of people are now replaced by new advanced nukes with more destructive power, only difference is normal everyday people now don't pay much attention to it like they did for the 1st gen nukes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Those nukes that used to strike fear in millions of people are now replaced by new advanced nukes with more destructive power, only difference is normal everyday people now don't pay much attention to it like they did for the 1st gen nukes.

aah buut rember old mytich set that could get upgrade we need something like that for arcane ring mayby 10 dragon bars and you will get the +30primery stats back 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    aah buut rember old mytich set that could get upgrade we need something like that for arcane ring mayby 10 dragon bars and you will get the +30primery stats back 😂
    I wasn't talking about Arc ring, it's your opinion and I won't judge it.

I was talking about the nuke reference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It will be more interesting if we have guild dungeon, place to farm with all guildmates can join

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

1. I like it because graveyard gold drop make it worth to run. Boring sometimes but it worth.
    2. I don't like tiers. For me there is too much points and not much time to grind since STG announced expansion will be every 6 months or like that.
    3. Yes i am. I made some good amount of gold and bought first 100% gold loot weapon which pays off.
    4. Refreshing old items with new Lvl wouldn't be bad at all.
    5. There should be community goals. I like it but we shouldn't be overload with it, good example is stage 4.
    6. I'd like to see something in Kraken style. Not underground anymore. Community goals are fine to unlock expansion. Ranks are good but as i said current ranks asks too much.
    7. These sets don't worth and are completely useless.
    8. Ankhs burning fast especially when you're in middle of map, or when you die at boss in graveyard/mausoleum/citadel etc.
    9. Think also about weapons 46/51 which still are best for new maps. I don't have any problem with them staying so long but we should get more powerful items available for all with fresh stats. We all know new balanced weapons are just joke.
    10. No, i don't think it is needed.
    11. I hope they will keep gold drop from graveyard or make it even abit more in new maps. It's actually one if not best way to survive in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

A place like km3 to have a secondary place to farm.....also please no more forced grinding to do frigging anything like in this expansion it's too tedious and there's nothing to do unless you want to run old elites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I wish there will be new arc ring in the next expansion, even though its stats is way better than lvl 61 legend ring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

i just don't want to get one shot amymore lol. next expansion will be prehistoric age amd the story goes... at the last momemt when lich corvis was about to be defeated he casted a time spell in order to go back in time and regain his core power. with the help from mages in kelys now we can open a portal to stop his malovoleunt plans in the past once and for all. arc weps would be rex hammer head, raptor's claws daggers and last but not least terrodactil gun.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Eriel Delgado For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Lot of positives to this expansion! However, negatives in hindsight are equipment or jewels that only work in certain maps (Underhul, somberholt) and community goal.
    I would prefer universal stats in all maps and goals set as individual rather than community.

Love the random maps, fantastic idea by STS. Love the gold drop increase. Love guaranteed tokens at end of map. I also like the careful balance between difficulty and frustration in this expansion. I hated Underhul maps!! Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Firstly, a story shall be improved. There should be a history of Arlor which defines everything on continent in details. There is a misconception about building of Windmoore, Explosion that occured in Kraag, war with frost giants in Nordor, war in Shuyal. Main questline is also pretty broken (it ends when you kill lord Mardrom, rest of the game there are just expansion quests), although there should be main questline through whole game. We don't even know how continent looks like, which countries and how many races are there. The elder scrolls franchise became popular mainly becouse of it's story. Well now I will start answering questions

1. Tokens after each run, random dungeons, a lot of crafted equipments,player ranks.

2. Community goals, too much grind for higher ranks, no fix income.

3. I think that gold and weapon drop rates are good enough in Graveyard but there should be decent drop rate of them in the elites too.

4. Set weapons are a total disappointment to me. If community wants to keep players in game then there should be decent rewards. I think that they should make a new equipment class(artifact/heroic) like unique equipment which could be looted only Once and has crazy stats. It would be pretty fun to see that all players at once grinding for the best item in game.

5. Already said in answer to second question but there could remain community goals for new expansions or bonus bosses(like Northal).

6. Since I already said in prequel what should be improved first, when it comes to gameplay I would like to see open maps (huge maps where many players can join to fight enemies that respawns), bigger cities, more races and final look of world map since it changes each expansion.

7. Nope, set equipments are total disappointment.

8. In mausoleum maps drops truly justifies pots and ankh burn but there should be a daily for ankhs since they could not be bought from a vendor for coin.

9. If they could be upgraded to bigger levels that would keep their value and stat.

10. Of course, we need more dungeons with decent drops so we could actually calculate our income.

Sorry for long reply, hope you like my ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Eriel Delgado View Post
    i just don't want to get one shot amymore lol. next expansion will be prehistoric age amd the story goes... at the last momemt when lich corvis was about to be defeated he casted a time spell in order to go back in time and regain his core power. with the help from mages in kelys now we can open a portal to stop his malovoleunt plans in the past once and for all. arc weps would be rex hammer head, raptor's claws daggers and last but not least terrodactil gun.
    Lol....nice one

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SretenWarrior View Post
    Firstly, a story shall be improved. There should be a history of Arlor which defines everything on continent in details. There is a misconception about building of Windmoore, Explosion that occured in Kraag, war with frost giants in Nordor, war in Shuyal. Main questline is also pretty broken (it ends when you kill lord Mardrom, rest of the game there are just expansion quests), although there should be main questline through whole game. We don't even know how continent looks like, which countries and how many races are there. The elder scrolls franchise became popular mainly becouse of it's story. Well now I will start answering questions
    I do like the Elder Scrolls series but a mobile game can't handle ES's open world making the dungeons unplayable. I have seen examples of high fps issues when 2 or more mages use Flame Staff and 10 vs 10 Guild BG. Imagine if 10 mages use that staff, you could expect a severe lag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Less complaining I'd like to see next expansion ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    Less complaining I'd like to see next expansion ^-^