Thread: Heroic Timber Stat Effects

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default Heroic Timber Stat Effects

Since i get asked a lot in towns, here are my stats with Heroic Timber. To make the effect comparable, i will disclose my gear also:

First of all, look at the base damage at level 61: 471 !!!

All vanity aside, this makes it a valid choice for a base pet and not only to slot it for the happiness bonus. Of course you can t resell that way... decisions!

My stats with this pet are

I am far from being maxed out, but i have a pretty comfortable setup, and i have no voice of order parts (yes, i am lazy and i am waiting for the banished weaponsss...)

I achieve these stats with no buffs but house buffs, and i am running with the venomous haste set (i am spoiled for all future amulets and rings), undying plate, myth helm and enligtened belt. I am happy with the balanced sword which i got with a very decent awakening.

Feel free to ask questions here for alternative stat setups, i hope this helps to evaluate the usefulness of the pet.

Update: Here are the stats with some other pets (exactly the same setup) to give you a feeling of the gain / loss.

Last edited by Ardbeg; 02-04-2017 at 07:06 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Only benefit to get this pet is to use it as base pet for that OP damage and aura for twinks. +25% dmg is good but not good enough to make make up for the lost primary and secondary stats, along with the other buffs arc pets provide. Passive ability could have been better given the pet's rarity. IMO, this is a good pet for town, HB and base attack damage for twink pvp and that is all there is to it. I could be wrong here but on paper these pets have more cons than pros and pretty useless at end game, maybe use them as vanity pets, heck Blinky has better passive ability.
    Last edited by Back; 02-04-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Mind using a glowstick or nekro pet for comparison? My sharingan says that these pets although rare and sparkly, those base attack and fast attack speeds don't make up for loss of base stats, crit, and whatever other happiness bonus Arcane pets provided before. They are very pretty and good for twinks, but I'm still skeptical about them at endgame.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

@Ardbeg: Thank you for the info. Can you also tell us(or post pictures) of the stats you have with the same gear but with other top pet (or several), that have around +15%dmg in happiness - for instance nekro,toor,mm,s&s,glowsick,nightshade,mishi - some of these of your choice?
    (btw i pretty much disagree with Back(which is rare) and Kakashis, but this doesn't matter, everyone may have own opinion on what to look/search in a pet's happy; it also depends on class: crit for instance is very useful for rogues and quite the opposite(not useful) for wars).
    PS i didn't see Kakashis asked the for same comparison as me , was writing
    Last edited by voidPtr; 02-04-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    (btw i pretty much disagree with Back(which is rare) and Kakashis, but this doesn't matter, everyone may has own opinion on what to look/search in a pet's passive; it also depends on class: crit for instance is very useful for rogues and quite the opposite(not useful) for wars)
    Yep, for me these pets are not useful at endgame. My play style is quite aggressive and I depend on auto attacks (immortal Staff) procs rather than relying on damage from spells or auto attack damage, to do so I need HP/armor/anything else that helps survive Mausoleum at the same time without losing much damage. Now these pets, specially Timber and Guapo takes a huge chunk out of my HP if I use their HB, Precious on the other hand take a chunk out of my damage. That said, if I use them as base pet, I get an awesome aura and OP passive attack damage but quite frankly a lame passive ability (Blinky reference). However, it's not the end, stats of these pets could be altered/buffed if the Devs feels necessary to justify the pet's rarity. Something tells me these 3 pets are nothing more that test subjects for the bigger plan and maybe somewhere down the line, we'll see Heroic versions of Arcane pets. xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I updated the original post with additional stats for comparison.

I created this thread simply to give players a chance to see what they can expect from this pet, not to promote or condem it. Here is my view: As a vanity it is awesome. It also feels really damagy especially on bosses or with skill damage, but i did not conduct rigorous tests yet. My point of view is that of a pve player, who mostly runs with players who could run the maps probably naked by now. I do think compared to previous elites the difficulty level is easy, so i have no problems at all with the tradeoff of some other stats for a damage boost (the damage boost shows in the skill damage btw).
    Players who struggle with the map might have a different experience, also pvp players. I think it could use a buff (passive ability comes to mind first) considered, that a new rarity is introduced for this. Other than that, it s fun.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I personally wouldn't change SnS happiness or samael/mishi passive to this if we're speaking about maxed pets. Damage is cool yeah but lack in primary stat would be too much for me.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

HB is really useless for anyone who is low geared, you have nobles and good awaken it is like your stats without any pet = normal stats of any warrior tho you got more damage by using that timber. But no everyone would like to -500hp, -100mama, -10% critical and 30-40 primary stats and %bonus damage. Passive damage is kinda op rest is not worth paying more than glowstik or nekro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Thanks for this, you mentioned banished weapons,Did i miss something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Isn't balance weapon the new mythic?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Thanks for this, you mentioned banished weapons,Did i miss something?
    we are expecting weaponsss if we have the full set of the antignome This has yet to be announced and yet we've already pretty much powered through M5. Those banished weaponsss better be insanely OP.

Thank you Ardbeg for showing us what the stats are like with other pets. Safe to say that yes, this pet probably does give the highest damage if that's what someone was after!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

are these pets worth > 25M saw a few popping out on CS which price is on the high end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Atm the pet price is insanely high abt 25-30mil O.o nt worth the gold.

Moreover i think other pets will do way more dmg than these heroic pets becoz of the debuff they apply. Like grimm that has an op debuff, so the dmg done will be more becoz he will decrease the stats of the opponent.
    Same goes for nekro that has almost similar passive dmg at endgame.

Ps. I dont have this pet nd nvr even seen it in action.

Sent frm the grave using tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Just think about heroic timber and night shade
    25%-17&- (20primary+ 15 all stat)-crit -3%dmage reduction
    I.e.
    8%- stat buffs (35 primary and 15,15 secondary)

Now compare price O.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

heroic guapo looks interesting any thought if i open it on a mage decent geared..

Mage do not need so much damage, with +45 strength and 15% speed on this pet looks quite good on mage for arcane shield strengthening.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/atta...4&d=1486054328
    Last edited by will0; 02-11-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    heroic guapo looks interesting any thought if i open it on a mage decent geared..
    Mage do not need so much damage, with +45 strength and 15% speed on this pet looks quite good on mage for arcane shield strengthening.
    If you need 15% speed + defense in happiness, I personally think fenris would do better - you'll get 15% speed, 5% armor and 240 health (if my calculations are right, and I think they are,30*3+10*5+10*10=240), additionally you get 10% dmg + the dmg and mana bonus for 30 int.
    5% armor and 240 health is probably more or less equal to the 450 health from heroic guapo (my personal feeling is that even fenris maybe slightly better defensively, not sure ofc).
    Last edited by voidPtr; 02-12-2017 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
    If you need 15% speed + defense in happiness, I personally think fenris would do better - you'll get 15% speed, 5% armor and 240 health (if my calculations are right, and I think they are right,30*3+10*5+10*10=240), additionally you get 10% dmg + the dmg and mana bonus for 30 int.
    5% armor and 240 health is probably more or less equal to the 450 health from heroic guapo (my personal feeling is that even fenris maybe slightly better defensively, not sure ofc).

Thanks, dont forget heroic guapo (and all heroic pets) gives base 471 damage and 23% critical. I have speed set already and i know guapo 15% speed will add on to the speed buff if not wrong?

I am just thinking if i should open it to make it better a pet in PVE with perhaps Glow AA

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I pretty sure only weapon awakenings will add to vigor set speed, so pet's speed will be ignored in the case with vigor set.
    About previous comment - I was only talking about happy.
    About heroic guapo's passive - I have an opinion (what will be the passive like), but I did not wanted to comment, as I don't have a heroic pet. I wouldn't open it in the case with speed set and glowstik.
    PS:
    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    dont forget heroic guapo (and all heroic pets) gives base 471 damage and 23% critical
    heroic pets don't give you 471 damage and 23%, they have these in themselves for their own dmg. (If I didn't misunderstood you)
    Last edited by voidPtr; 02-12-2017 at 01:46 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to voidPtr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nice stats :-)