Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Default pocketless

Im sick of this player ,he/she scams people using cs and mold
    not gone explain in detail
    i hear nonestop about peole getting scammed by this player
    couple hours ago an old friend of myne who was returning from a year brake, in need of some gold he was selling his para arcane sword,so this player offerd to give him 5 molds wich he/she has manpilated the cs so that a mold apears to be 2,mil (200k normaly)
    anyway this is bs this player is a scumbag nobody who can't do anything for him self who thi ks its oky to scam player who farmed hard for there gold
    firstly idc about a fourms band i #@#@$ sick of hearing everyday how people got scammed and this last one of my guildie/old friend
    2ndly sts you guys need a in game community social manger
    if you aready have one tell that person to act a bit im serously pissed about this..And no emailing support never works NEVER
    Thanks for reading,i kindly ask all to report this player
    and sts to do something about this...
    and ss you want some i will post, and no i will not edt out name
    #BlueLivesMater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I don't think that manipulating the auction is a nice thing to do, but I would not go as far as saying it's scamming. Not nice, but not wrong.
    Buying/listing things in auction is part of the game, and whenever trading an unknown item, the responsibility falls on both parties.
    Either way, I can only imagine how bad one would feel when losing so much hard earned gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I know personally, that she is a very annoying person. Always spams you and harrasses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Manipulating price is allowed I think since this game is free market, STS not giving any specific price to an item so the buyer fault when keep buying stuff that he/she unfamiliar with.
    D

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Listing things in auction for whatever price you decide is i suppose quite ok. The player that lists will lose if the item is not bought.
    But as i understood it, this was not the problem. I assume that this player has said to the other (new) player that the current price in auc is the normal price (of the mold). Which is suppose is not nice at all, lying. I personally wouldn't believe anything said to me from a stranger, especially if it concerns some deal (- if i don't know it myself). But people believe, which is not that smart.
    Still - I think lying classifies player as a scammer.
    ( not sure if my assumption for the situation is correct ofc )
    Last edited by voidPtr; 02-04-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Richies manipulate the market all the time, why don't you liberalize them? It's not the manipulators fault if you don't know your prices and fall for it. That's like getting drunk without wanting to accept whatever may happen to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    Manipulating price is allowed I think since this game is free market, STS not giving any specific price to an item so the buyer fault when keep buying stuff that he/she unfamiliar with.
    Agreed....... There is NO SET price for anything...... It is NOT against the TOS for me to sell a "smelly helmet" or a "broken pole" for 9.9 million gold......... I just saw a deary for like 9 mil the other day and that is not against the TOS.................. Just like it's NOT against the TOS for me to accidentally sell an arcane maridos for 2 hundred thousand gold instead of 2 million gold......

To OP: It's critical that close attention is being paid to your activities in the auction and it's critical to take advantage of the ability to check and confirm transactions before checkout.......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Agreed....... There is NO SET price for anything...... It is NOT against the TOS for me to sell a "smelly helmet" or a "broken pole" for 9.9 million gold......... I just saw a deary for like 9 mil the other day and that is not against the TOS.................. Just like it's NOT against the TOS for me to accidentally sell an arcane maridos for 2 hundred thousand gold instead of 2 million gold......

To OP: It's critical that close attention is being paid to your activities in the auction and it's critical to take advantage of the ability to check and confirm transactions before checkout.......
    it's abusing the market,by putting it at the high price that it is not and then telling newcomers or returning player that is the actual is defined as a scam.
    Oky so a guy goes around irl with fake paper work of a business he wants people to invest in,he shows them the fake paper work where it looks like its a good business opportunity, the people who does not generally know about the market will not do research, after the transaction is done that person disappears. (dumb example i know but all i could think of) so does this count as a scam?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    it's abusing the market,by putting it at the high price that it is not and then telling newcomers or returning player that is the actual is defined as a scam.
    Oky so a guy goes around irl with fake paper work of a business he wants people to invest in,he shows them the fake paper work where it looks like its a good business opportunity, the people who does not generally know about the market will not do research, after the transaction is done that person disappears. (dumb example i know but all i could think of) so does this count as a scam?
    That's why you need guild or friends right?

And about irl business stuff, smart peoples will not trust to peoples so easily nowadays. If the opportunity was too good you need to be suspicious about it of course.
    Last edited by Donquixoth; 02-05-2017 at 03:24 AM.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

u need to know differents between scammed/bought overpriced/lowballed.this guy legally sell items in cs for high price (actually abnormally way higher than normal price) so he can get more profit by selling same items a bit lower then cs using trade window.i dont see any problem with it as lots or some of us also do same thing when it involved rare items.so my advice is do research first before buying or trading any items that cost alot..dont be a dumb by believing everything that seller or buyer told u when making a deal

p/s: theres no such thing as "abusing the market (auction house)".Remember ! this is just a game..dont cry too much.You"ll be okay !
    Last edited by dinzly; 02-05-2017 at 03:31 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dinzly For This Useful Post: